There's no such thing as the white genocide

There's no such thing as the white genocide.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/us.html
nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/03/04/390672196/for-u-s-children-minorities-will-be-the-majority-by-2020-census-says
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This but in 4k

Thanks user that solved all my worries, just out of curiosity though, would you care to prove it?

I don't have to. YOU have to prove it's happening at all.

Newsflash: IT ISN'T.

You're right user, go back to bed, your government is in control. Nothing to worry about.

Top quality logic there, friendo. Sage

why isn't it a hate-crime to say that white genocide isn't happening ?

Attached: 1515266744732.jpg (685x567, 64K)

>Is 77% of the US population
>hurr Durr white genocide
Literally WHERE are you going you cocksucking larpers. White people are more than 3/4 of the country. Nothing's gonna get rid of them unless the government started putting them in camps like Jews.

yet....

i can't wait to own white slaves and fuck them.

Indeed, today there are more white people than in any other period of history

We should just enslave women desu. No specific race, just all of them.

>Whites at 82% of the population
Stop being retarded

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 19K)

>White people are more than 3/4 of the country
did you just assume my nation, you bitch?

memes aside: you confuse "numbers of the state of moment" and "numbers of describing a process"

Attached: Wrath.png (832x842, 486K)

But where are white people gonna fucking go?? It would take a massive legitimate genocide with gas Chambers and guns and shit to wipe you fuckers out or at least bring you down to 40 or 50 percent. Especially so fo you Switzerland. Your whites make up around 90% of the country.

false

Are you a nigger or a kike? Or - may God forgive me for uttering these words - a mutt?

Attached: amerimutts street.png (480x502, 270K)

Prove a negative?

There is no white genocide because nobody is killing you and there no limits or barriers I'm place to keep whites from breeding

Prove the fucking genocide you reactionist faggots. That's all I ask.

it's a slow process.

maybe you know about the milk-cacao-metaphor.
I don't have the post, but an user said one day, that a little spill of non-whiteness "ruins" the whiteness for every further generation, which seems to be correct.
it's easier to "stain" white and "purity", than it is to whiten darkness

Attached: 563455454534.jpg (396x385, 27K)

Now explain how consenting adults choosing to have sex outside of their race equates to genocide

I haven't done enough research on this topic myself, but if it is happening it's by defenition genocide

>By "genocide" we mean the destruction of an ethnic group…. Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups….

Attached: uuiyiuyi.jpg (429x860, 361K)

Why don't you disprove it, mutt.

Attached: 1373736806822.jpg (877x679, 84K)

it's not that I am a hardcore "white genocide shiller", but their point seems to be, that the whole MSM (and affirmative action) pushes the image of "mating" with non-whites which ends in overall extinction of all the white alleles

I think they argue, that "consent" is manipulated by "ideology" - seems plausible, doesn't it?

well, I don't know...

Attached: wut.png (1003x784, 40K)

>proving a negative

Attached: 1491678897228.png (669x514, 25K)

>MSM (and affirmative action) pushes the image of "mating" with non-whites which ends in overall extinction of all the white alleles

By that exact same logic, isn't the media trying genocide every single race? A black and white couple on tv encourages both races to fuck outside of their racial cohort. At this point the definition of genocide (already a loaded term) becomes so broad as to be meaningless.

It's exactly what SJWs did to the term "rape".

Stop invalidating my existence, user!!

Your existence is valid

I understand your point (overstraining the range of a term)
But if you consider the milk-cacao-metaphor, they could argue, that every child of someome that is e.g. black and white equals in children being rather black than white

I'm also curious as to the solution to white genocide. Do we bring back miscegenation laws?

That way, white women will have no choice but to fuck you

Why get upset about the propaganda? It weeds the shitty women out for you. If you're white and want a nice conservative traditional woman to have white children and "save the white race" with, you don't want the ones with minds easily susceptible to wide scale persuasion.

All women are susceptible to propaganda. They are basically children.

yeah that's totally right actually
the only problem is, that everyone else still exists - and even in a larger scale.

What about the shirt bleach metaphor?

All it takes is a single drop of bleach, and your lovely black shirt will be ruined forever. Isn't that a compelling metaphor?

>solution
we make the holocaust an actual thing

It's through taxation and immigration policy. Whites typically have a lower birthrate, which is generally required for a higher standard of living (ie. more income per capita within the family, ceteris Paribas). Blacks and immigrants from shithole countries typically have higher birthrates and lower incomes. The welfare state operates by funneling money from people with higher incomes (whites) to lower incomes (shit skins), thereby serving to subsidize their breeding at the expense of whites. And simultaneously, immigration encourages poor people to enter in droves, to add to the burden on whites. Over time, this results in a steadily decreasing white population.

Genocide is not just lynching people in the streets. Whether the extermination is sudden and bloody, or slow and bloodless, whether it's intentional or just a side effect of good-intentioned policies, the end result is the same.

So you fight genocide with genocide?

Doesn't that make you as bad as the Jews?

The jews are sneaky about it, atleast were giving our enemies a chance of survival in the form of escape to africa when the Einsatzgruppen roll in.

if you align these two "theories" to the empiric world and you agree on certain reference points and parameters to decide to which race someone rather belongs, you'll probably agree, that the milk-cacao-metaphor is more applicable

Attached: Kosmiker.jpg (300x214, 8K)

So the entire welfare state was a plot to kill off the white race?

Whites have considerably more resources than other races in America, even with redistribution taken onto account. Why arent they using these resources to make white babies?

Your metaphor us mind bendingly stupid

I am making fun of you

>I am making fun of you
b-but you made a typo and i-it's not even my metaphor, didn't you read?

Attached: I.png (731x1018, 103K)

Whites are 54.7 % in the US so what are you talking about?

Clearly the system in place is drawing the population from it's ancient colonies and slaves to strengthen their new society, made of modern-slaves and degenerates, and they need immigrants to serve as labor and soldiers for the upcoming world war.

Women being the best way to drag men, interracial couple was a thing to promote to interest those men from overseas.

It's not like white people were a force of resistance and so it's not required to bring them down for what people call the new world order to be established. Even those poltards who think they are awaken fell for that Donny Doofus friend of Israel.

The empire wont refuse the strength of men because they have a dark skin or because some peachy ass cunts are annoyed about losing their identity.

someone post the UN definition of genocide, can't put my hand to it right now

Nope

>cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/us.html

Under people and society.
>white 72.4%

Whoa! You said it all my good leaf.

Sup Forums BTFO!!

Do it yourself cuck
You can't disprove him though.

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

a) Killing members of the group;
b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

The Genocide Convention establishes in Article I that the crime of genocide may take place in the context of an armed conflict, international or non-international, but also in the context of a peaceful situation. The latter is less common but still possible.

Always a fucking shill with the American flag.

Sup Forums is insufferable after midday central European time, all Americans wake up and start posting en masse after that and it's a complete shilling shitshow.

Attached: 1505472247354.jpg (800x850, 115K)

FUCKING THIS.

California is the perfect example of everything user is saying here and represents a prelude to genuine white genocide.

Whites interested in reproducing are fleeing California, but once the rest of the country is like California there will be no escape, and this is genocide.

The popular understanding of what constitutes genocide tends to be broader than the content of the norm under international law. Article II of the Genocide Convention contains a narrow definition of the crime of genocide, which includes two main elements:

1)) A mental element: the "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such"; and
2)) A physical element, which includes the following five acts, enumerated exhaustively:
-Killing members of the group
-Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group
-Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part
-Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group
-Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group

Attached: 1499372315537.png (1000x1050, 465K)

now someone point out which points are complied

Attached: 1476381824839.png (741x568, 29K)

White students are taught they are evil. So they will not want to have White children when they get older. It called classical condition. Aka psychological warfare.
nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Whats so bad about genocide anyway. The threat of extermination keeps everyone on their toes.

Not likely, no. The welfare state is one of those good intentioned policies that in practice had disastrous consequences.

Part of the reason whites have a higher share of the resources is precisely because their birthrates are lower. They tend to have fewer children, and devote more resources to them, in order to create higher quality offspring. This is why, in a system where this is artificially disincentivized, they have a reproductive and competitive disadvantage. A side effect of the welfare state is the dysgenic effect on the general population, with the more advanced elements suffering the greatest effects.

Those figures don't distinguish between white and la creatura

ta

This

La creatura is a meme.

>makes thread about white genocide not happening
>OP is asked why he thinks that
>"haha tough luck kiddo! the burden of proof is one you!!"
Take your (You) and leave faggot

Attached: 1517886338001.jpg (3840x2160, 1.58M)

NO SMART PERSON BELIEVES THIS SHIT

If a white person was convinced to not have children because somebody told them they were evil, they would be doing your entire race a favor by purging it of their retarded bloodline.

It is incredibly shoddy legal research yo cite a bare statute without looking at how it has been interpreted.

It literally is on them though you dumbass. They made the claim (the white genocide is happenings oh nos) and I said no. Now they have to prove it is happening.

Well, the burden of proof is on the one who affirms a positive. So user would have to prove that it is happening. Which, as I've demonstrated, is not at all difficult to do.

OP is still a fag though.

Are you a literal retard? Fertility rates are below 2.1 for most white countries, while sub-Saharan Africa is projected to grow to 4 billion people by the end of the century. Guess where all these new Africans are going to? Europe, the US, Australia etcetera.
Put a 100 million fecund AFricans in Europe and in half a century they are a larger group than the native Europeans.
Fucking tard

lol 30% of this country is hispanic, dumbfuck

White genocide proof is all over the place look at demographics look at south Africa. Here is not talking about whites being a minority. It is a progressive plan to have whites be minorities in their own countries by 2040.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/03/04/390672196/for-u-s-children-minorities-will-be-the-majority-by-2020-census-says

>-Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group
Aka Rotherham et al.

user, that was a weak red-pill.

You should have thrown something harder.

Hail our Lord and Savior, Judith Butler.

Attached: Screenshot_27.png (610x597, 560K)

Jesus Christ you’re a stupid fucking leaf.

Look at Los Angeles. Whites can’t have children at levels that sustain their population for these reasons:

A. Entry real estate prices are too high because of illegal Mexicans/Chinese willing to live 20 to an apartment distorts the market. Asking whites to live like 3rd world animals in their own country is a bit too much.

B. The schools are a disaster thanks to said illegals, so whites who want their children to be at least as successful as themselves must pay for private school. $$$

B. Everything else. Unlike everyone else Whites get no free lunches, no free healthcare, higher standards for EBT. Affirmative action ensures that government jobs go to non-whites. All of this is absurd because the original reasons for “punishing” whites like this disappear when they become a demographic minority, but nothing will change now because only whites care about “fairness” in an abstract sense.

Can you prove it leaf
Even so, nobody's killing you, dumb fuck, you're being outbred. Point would stand that there is no genocide, there just is no motivation to have white kids.

Plus your point about all Africans abandoning Africa and coming to Europe. Why would they do that when they just got around to kicking whites out and are taking it back over for themselves again. They've got shit to do in Africa, they can't just up and leave.

>Judith Butler.
How anyone can take this literal fraud serious?

But does that count as white like the other user was implying my retarded friend?

>tfw you get some nice whitey strange but it turns out she was mind controlled by a jewish conglomerate who is using you as a scapegoat by accusing you of rape

Attached: 64464BFA-FB40-4FFC-9053-C9FCC4BDA492.jpg (501x373, 51K)

>white people are being genocided because life costs too much there
>white people richer than any other ethnic group in the USA

Is this an intended effect?

>Even so, nobody's killing you, dumb fuck, you're being outbred. Point would stand that there is no genocide, there just is no motivation to have white kids.
>Implying the only type of genocide is one where there are only literal killings

>They've got shit to do in Africa, they can't just up and leave.
>Implying they are all like Han Chinese with worker bee hive mentality

Yes.

theres no such thing as the holocost

How does any of that stop whites from having children. If anything being impoverished and stupid would make them have more kids since it's a well known fact the animals in worse situations pop out more offspring

What evidence lead you to this conclusion?

he asked for the legal paragraph and not the doctrine you fucking leaf
go do the rest of the research/legal work, as I said in:

Attached: Blank+_95cc0ed64ed5b8a31d40ae11c5b02c33.jpg (200x200, 6K)

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
Among other things

Attached: 1515557692776.png (908x882, 61K)

government jews tax whites to import niggers.

almost all the niggers survive on white welfare.

White people don’t die
Your grandparents just moved in with me

Attached: Image 15.jpg (223x226, 20K)

Is the UN in charge of American immigration and welfare policies? How is this relevant?

I did prove it, here

white genocide is currently taking place, literally as I am typing this, in South Africa

>White people are more than 3/4 of the country.

Attached: 79AE3BF0-6F0F-47A0-B973-C887662B8646.png (322x277, 34K)

Listen up toothpaste. Your people don't want to reproduce as much as the other races. That. Means. They. Are. Being. Outbred. No plot against them. It's more than likely they're in better situations and don't feel the need to churn out offspring like someone living in a hut in Africa.

Nice blog post leaf

Attached: 58FC01AA-3B12-47C7-A98D-2072F69FFBD7.jpg (900x900, 134K)

You just said it's an unintended effect.

Is there a definition of genocide that doesnt include an element of intention?

>Is the UN in charge of American immigration and welfare policies? How is this relevant?
UN is part of the global elite
The global elite put forth policies in transnational entities and national governments
If the World Bank, the UN or any other international institution puts out advice then many countries usually follow their advice, you utter retard

Attached: IMG_20180320_142135.jpg (1540x1525, 306K)

You can argue all you want about "genocide" (which I think it is, because it is bringing upon the whites conditions of life calculated to make it impossible to live among themselves). But YOU CANNOT DENY THAT IT IS REPLACEMENT MIGRATION IN FULL EFFECT. Canada will be 12-29% European by 2100 and this is due ENTIRELY TO OUR REPLACEMENT MIGRATION POLICY. Western governments no longer look after the people who created them. Our standard of living WILL DROP as we get more and more 3rd worlders and marxists like yourself taking over. Garbage in = garbage out.

there is no such thing as your brain

Welfare kills the black nuclear family leaving most of their children to grow up without fathers. If you're implying African Americans have it easier than whites because they get taxed less, you're very mistaken.