Hunter x Hunter

Was it a lie all along?

How is he such a lazy fuck? Why is this allowed?

Part 5 of the Jojo anime will never happen. Hunter x Hunter will never finish. This is your timeline, and it isn't Steins;Gate.

he choked to death on those noodles and everything afterwards has been an elaborate weekend at bernies ruse

He didn't mention what year.

Word is he is back atvolume 52 which is 27. november

Trollgashi at work.

Calm down, we still have a month.

Well he didn't say what end of the year right?

You know, I'm actually curious as to why Togashi takes such a long hiatus so often. I mean his kids are probably in school right about now and its not like he's sick and if he's actually doing complex ruse-based research, then why doesn't jump specifically say he's on research hiatus.

I'm more than sure he said the same thing on 2016 and he came back on 2017, gonna happen the same thing, in the best case scenario.

Togashi has a lot of his own filth to lay around in, he doesn't have time for things like drawing manga.

Why can't Murata ditch OPM and draw HxH for Togashi?

I don't care if Murata's art is godtier, his plot changes are fucking disgusting.

>his
(you)

ONE writes everything for the manga.

One writes the fucking manga god damnit. I'm 99% sure people who post this are baiting but I have to give them a (YOU) everytime I just can't help myself.

>that pic
is he the one Japanese man who actually lives like a slob?

Togashi is Sup Forums endgame

>Married to a beautiful and successful mangaka who still loves him unconditionally
>Living off the huge profits of two series that every sucks off no matter what
>Can be a lazy ass all he wants and still be viewed as one of the best shonen mangaka who deconstructed the whole genre

Lets face it, we envy him.

Can't tell if that's somebodies house of if he just ran electric hookup to a landfill

>O sashiburi Togashi sensei!
>Togashi's face covered with some trendy sunglasses looks liveless while his editors move his arms as if he was waving.
>T-Togashi sensei is very tired, we will just take him home to rest!

It's been like that for a year and the editors sometimes move them around so people think he's still alive. Even his wife hasn't realized yet. He didn't move much to begin with.