Has any fight ever topped Shichika vs Sabi?

Has any fight ever topped Shichika vs Sabi?

Nanami stomping on bugs.

Can't have been that good, I can only remember bits and pieces of it.

Of course not. There is a reason why it is everyone's top 1 anime fight scene ever. It's funny tat they focused on minimalism everywhere else but then but all their effort just to that battle.

It was a shitty fight and they dragged it on needlessly

I will never understand this. was it because he hyped the character so much there was no way he could the fight justice that lived up to the hype and still make sabi look good even after defeat?

Yup, the Last Sword vs Cheerio! one.

The moment right before the culmination was so beautiful, both in terms of visuals and action. It seemed either was likely to win, but then Shichika just turned it all around so beautifully, I literally cried

No.

>liking asspulls

they literally jumped the shark with that one, typical shounen shit

I don't wanna play this game anymore, it isn't right. Why did life turn out like this?

Great Thread OP You fucking faggot, now I'm sad.

>sword made out of glass
whatever for?

I find it unusual but not unwelcome that this show is so well recieved on Sup Forums
Is it because it never became too popular?

Or is it because he ended up with best girl

Glass is very sharp. The sword would break really easily if not used at the right angle though.

Found the clueless shitposters who don't get the joke.

Glass is sharper than the sharpest steel, at a molecular level
You'd have to be a fucking idiot to make a sword out of it, though. The macuahuitl is the closest you'll get to a functional glass weapon.

>Post yfw the episode just ended

>jumped the shar
Heh.

>Why is a good anime well received on Sup Forums?

>mfw the Insect Squad just ended

Yes

It's hinted that it can reflect sunlight to cut with lasers.

The joke

Your head

>tfw I got memed into watching this show because of this fight

s-stop it guys it's not funny...

Oddly enough that episode ended up being my favorite. I hated everything else except the first and last episode though.

>I hated everything else except the first and last episode though.

Still mad.

I don't even remember what her story is, something about ultimate forbidden power trained from a kid or some other stupid shit to make her kill everything.

IIRC
She basically has the sharingan minus the genjutsu mind fuckery, so she learned everything from watching Shichika train
And she randomly got super strength from murdering a village for no reason

Daddy tried to kill her once and now shes a murderous psycho.
She was looking for someone to kill her because her power causes her constant pain or something

Nanami was a perfect being essentially, she was what Shikizaki Kiki was trying to create. She did learn all of the thing Shichika could do, but these didn't actually confer any advantage to her, they made her weaker because they were imperfect.
She went around nerfing herself by learning all these imperfect things until Shichika could kill her. Her physical body was like a plastic container full of boiling water, but whatever it was that made her perfect kept it just barely alive, so every moment she existed was constant pain.