BBC: things not to say to Scottish people

Things not to say to Scottish people
Is an immigrant born and raised in Scotland culturally, just as valid as a native?

Attached: Braveheart.png (1920x1200, 1.64M)

That's 6 months in the slammer for raising such an inappropriate question.

those are not Scots

reported for illegal content

No

if i fucking cross the border into turkey and live there does that make me a fucking roach?

I said born and raised there, can you read?

no you fucking wanker

I'm northern irish and if some nigger told me he identifies as northern irish I'd laugh in their fucking face big lad

>Is an immigrant born and raised in Scotland

How can an immigrant be born and raised in Scotland?

I've asked my cousins if they include pakis scots. None of them do. They also do not include me a scot even though all four of my grandparents were born and raised in scotland. That's the way it should be. They are extremely liberal. I'm glad even cucks from scotland still have an idea that ethnicity matters.

Edinburgh is still a beautiful city also. Its one of the last major cities in Europe that is still vastly white. Probably not much longer though, and everyone still votes SNP

Yes my mistake, I meant the child of immigrants

Your not scottish. I am more scottish than you will ever be. Even liberal scots from edinburgh do not consider you a scot in any real sense. You just have a piece a paper.

The woman on the left is wearing an African shirt
Is that a common form of dress for Scottish people?

why though, the point that I'm getting at is that if a black person is brought up playing the bagpipes and eating haggis and is still not considered a Scot, then what about ethnicity makes a person a Scot. why does a Scot have to be white?

That person is culturally scottish. Scottish is an ethnicity that can be pinpointed genetically.

>brought up playing the bagpipes and eating haggis

This is a strawman that never fucking happens. If it did people would be far more welcoming to immigrants. Many of these people keep their old traditions, eat their own food, speak their own language, and keep their religion. They try to change the culture of scotland. That is precisely my issue with immigrants.

see A scottish woman would not wear African dress because they're not African so they don't celebrate African culture
The African/Scot would and does dress like that, because they consider themselves African
If they're voluntarily positioning themselves as different from The Scots, why should anyone consider them Scots?

>If they're voluntarily positioning themselves as different from The Scots, why should anyone consider them Scots?
Yup this is the crux of the problem. I do not like the way mixed race mongrels look, but my real issue is they will destroy our culture. If they conformed, gave up their holidays and religion, it would be hard to make an argument against immigrants. Normies wont accept IQ arguments so we have to use culture.

>Edinburgh is still a beautiful city also. Its one of the last major cities in Europe that is still vastly white. Probably not much longer though, and everyone still votes SNP

Am Scottish, it's really not that white. Go to Tallinn or something.

this

BLOOD you fucking retard

A cat having a litter in my garage does not make those kittens fucking Buicks. Are you retarded?

BLOOD

BLOOD MATTERS

The blood you carry comes from your ancestors, and defines who and what you are, and where you come from. Being birthed in a new place doesn't magically change your blood, it just makes you a fucking foreign implant.

The goal is to completely deconstruct national identity, until it means nothing more than your citizenship, maybe your favorite dish.

>Things not to say to Scottish people
"wanna see a cool dog trick? Hey pug, sieg heil"

Any hope you can convince some paki fanatic to deflagrate in front of BBC headquarters?

Where do you live in Edinburgh. I was there a few weeks ago and barely saw any nonwhites, my family is really rich though went to George Heriot's School.

SNP actually stands for scottish national party funnily enough its the opposite.

>scottish national party
They were talking about changing the name a few months back lol. In scotland Labour is "rightwing" kek

I just want it all to end.

>Scottish people
What is this faggotry? Is the BBC staffed by pooftas or something? Or are you cunts just trying to beat Justin "glassjaw" Trudeau?

Don't you know? Bongistan was always black as coal.

Attached: 1503960747461.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

The BBC is a propaganda engine whose job is to convince people that Britain was always a land of black and brown people.

>wears feathers in her ears

mfw the victorian engineers in the olympics 2012 games were black

WE WUZ INSINGBARD KANGDOM BROONEL AND SHEEEIT

More kikes making jokes of other people and cultures.

ALL KIKES WILL BE EXECUTED!

> even though all four of my grandparents were
>amerimut flag muh heritaging
Like pottery.

idk they look european to me

Bullsit is vry white

A few pakis and the usual (((English))) niggrs that find their way up here when they've run out of their welcome in whatever shitty English city they originally came from.

Compared to any English city of comparable size Edinburgh is Whiteopia

Fuck off hans, Im more purebreed than you slav rape babies.

Attached: 23andme.png (985x590, 52K)

Bin that opinion

Attached: 13724571_1768962623384659_1700412236_n.jpg (489x430, 36K)

Bigot much?

Jew showing Cuck who's boss even though Charles is technically one of their own having been circumcised by the chief moyle of London,

Charles is red-pilled on the Jew. He was heard naming the Jew.
>What not to say to a Scot
I didn't know they could understand language.

What part of bin those opinions do you not understand?

Of course you're redpilled after someone lords over you

The blackmail on Charles must have a dedicated staff.

Attached: jimmy-savile-1-z.jpg (545x512, 93K)

Where in Scotland did they get suntans like that?? Get them deported tae fuck!

Attached: multiculturalism.png (1024x552, 204K)

OI MATE DO YOU HAVE A LOICENSE FOR HATE SPEECH?