Renai Boukun

Best girl is back!

Nice. Demon Guri is best girl. Did the manga finally start updating again?

Guri is always best girl no matter what form she is in.

It's been updating regularly again since the anime ended. The translation is now 2 chapters behind though.

Nah. Angel Guri is shit.

Fighting words. You are no true fan.

Looks like I have some catching up to do then.

Now with the shitty princess and her lesbian guard Guri no longer has the title of worst girl, but she is still shit.

The title of worst girl always belonged to the violent yandere. But tell me, what did Guri do to you to make you hate her? Did she steal your dog or something?

She's is incredibly annoying. At least Akane has a decent side to her when she isn't going on a rampage. Every time Guri is around I want to rip my hair out. Yuzu is by far the best girl.

>Best girl
No. But at least that upgrades her from being worst girl.

Best girl never left though

How is that possible? Guri is pure love. If Yuzu is best for you, then why say Demon Guri is best girl?

All Guri are shit
This

Princess isn't best, but she's fun and cute and harmless, nan.Don't hate. Also, you are wrong.

Demon Guri >= Angel Guri > Yuzu's mom >= Imouto > Princess > Akane > Akane's mom > Shikimi

Terrible. Akane should burn in hell.

user why are you so mad? Akane is the perfect wife when a certain homewrecking monkey isn't around

Accurate filename.
Is 47 the latest chapter that is translated, or am I behind? Feels like a long time since a new chapter. I hope it wasn't dropped.

>violent
>abusive
>obsessive
>annoying
>the real homewrecker
>no fun allowed
Burn in hell.

She won't win unless we get a harem end. She doesn't deserve to win anyways.

Akane is one of the most amusingly written yandere of all time
>became psychopath due to upbringing
>failed to kill lover because he became immortal
>now regular vent her shit on him because of it
>is generally a dick to everyone else and gives no shit about it
>forced to act sensible for the sake of her little sister, while still partially being a bitch.

47 is the latest one translated. Translations have always been monthly and 47 came out in October. Hopefully 48 will be translated soon.

Harem end has been confirmed for a long time.

She's the only reason I stick with the series, honestly.

Same. I don't really hate other girls (except Shikimi, fuck that bitch) or care who wins.
Akane's antics are just hilarious.

>confirmed for a long time
It has been joked a couple of times. It doesn't mean WoG confirmation. Many harems do the same, yet it usually doesn't have harem end.

This was written to have a harem end though and Seiji isn't a faggot

A paragon of her archetype

I want a chapter about these 3 going on a date.

Her arc was the best. Although the anime didn't do it justice.

The anime cut stuff it shouldn't have in order to try to reach the end of the hell arc in 12 eps.

Just wanted to remind everyone that this series is going to get a harem end yet Akua will still lose.

I second this. Gur is always pure and innocent regardless.

>Yuzu's mom is above Akane's mom
Fuck yeah.

Incest is shit anyway.

At least she supports best girl.

Time will tell. But a harem end will make everyone happy, I suppose.

Akane's mom isn't bad. However, she's only good when paired up with Yuzu's mom.

>My taste is shit anyway.
FTFY