This show is ugly. Infini-T Force look much better

If you just looking for pretty bright colors i guess its ok but overall character design looks creepy/ugly in 3d. Maybe if it was 2d it would look less awful. Keep getting taken out of show by how weird everthing looks and moves with long twig limbs and bug faces. Overly Exaggerated features do not work well in 3d.
Infini-T Force has mich more toned down designs which work better in 3d, so even when animation gets stiff or odd its far less off-putting than Houseki. Its design is typical but it works and is not extremly ugly. I guess Ill give points to Houseki for trying a different art direction with 3d animation but I dont see appeal of Houseki art style at all.

This looks much better

I don't watch Houseki, but it seems to be getting WAY more attention than Infini-T Force. I don't really think it matters what looks better, because we all know how popular KF was and still is.

Let me bless you all with my opinion!
Houseki is not about humans, while Infini-T Force is. So all your whining have no point.
Good luck!

Infini-T force is done entirely in cg while Hnk uses both cg and 2d animation, both shows are using cg but they are trying to achieve very different things I really don't think this is a good comparison, also your whole argument is that you don't like the proportions of the characters and that's pretty subjective, it's fine if you don't like them but it's not a good argument

Nobody denies that. The point is it's still worth watching even though it look like shit. And it's not as shit as one would expect, at least not all time.

>This ILLUSION tier faces looks much better.
Nigger, can you be more generic than that?

What? This is the best CG show i've ever watched. And it works so well because the characters aren't supposed to look exactly like humans. While Infini-T Force gives me the uncanny valley feeling.

This looks like fucking shit.

Diabutt!

>everything looks unrealistic and overly exaggerated
You don't say! That's the point, retard. It's a stylistic choine, and it's working really well. Much better than Infini-T Force, which looks like some generic ps1 CGI intro.

>stylistic choice
Fix'd.

>Generic 3D model from 2010

I LIKED BOTH

Ok then don't watch it, faggot.

I'm actually interested in learning more about 3D-CG anime production, I remember someone saying that motion capture isn't used for limited framerate anime style but I wonder what that would actually look like since one of limited framerate 3D-CG anime's biggest problem is awkward human motion.

You're not on Sup Forums. Have some kind of class when you're making bait threads.

How come no one here is watching Infini-T Force?

doubt anyone really enjoys 3d more than 2d here, but comparing it to the manga, the animation adds a lot of life and color to the world.

I'm enjoying it at least

because it's a piece of shit otome harem starring the worst girl ever made instead of a cool Tatsunoko crossover

Fuck you it looks amazing

Don't make me re-download ITF and post that horrendous looking AVOCADO PASTA or the comically sized giant pencil plot device which will never not look awkward

Do it.

This.