What did Homura do right?

What did Homura do right?

rebellion

The original series.

>And after the throne of the Incubators did finally break at the feet of Men, and news of it came to the Goddess of Hope in Mitakihara, she gathered her captains and spoke to them, saying:
>"You have suffered for me to win this throne, and I see how you hate witches. Let me show you the power of Madoka Kaname, born of the East, where my breath is long life. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, puella magi, for I love you."

Everything

Nothing

Everything.

Homura did nothing wrong.

Saved the whole universe and gave everyone happy endings.

appearing in a shit anime that only teens and mentally deranged adults enjoyed was a good strategy for avoiding the natural decline into obscurity she otherwise would have encountered

Everything

Giving Madoka a chance to drink with her mom.

Bullshit. Unless you are denying both the incubators and Homura personhood. The former I completely understand though.

I want Homura to sit on my face

Incubators do not deserve happiness.
Seeing Madoka and friends be happy makes Homura happy.

how come no one is translating Madoka doujins anymore? And no one is making em either. C92 and 93 had none

Because threads are awful.
And there were a good handful of doujin as C92 and C93.

>Nanashi's twitter background was Madokas
>still hasnt drawn pigs fucking them

I cry

Kill yourself. Seriously.

Good for you.

I'm commissioning more lewds right now. Madoka and Homura being fucked by pigs and another from a different artist. Homura and Kyouko getting blacked

Why do you always samefag?
Why can't you just converse normally?

Why do you always samefag?
Why can't you just converse normally?

>Children with autism are less likely to make requests or share experiences, and are more likely to simply repeat others' words.

Because nobody is commissioning

There is no curse in Elvish, Entish, or the tongues of Men for this treachery.

>being this pathetically desperate to bump your thread
And no, it's because you ruin threads that they're no longer productive.

Homura's devotion is inspiring.

I want her feet right on my face.

How would Homura react if I confessed my love to her?

Not even a footfag, but this made me harder than a fuck

Can't wait for doujins

rejection, because she is extremely homo for Madoka.

How can ANYONE still think Homura wasn't in the right, even if what she did was wrong?

they are sayakas

I just started to watch this anime, so what episode does sayaka turns into a witch in.

Nothing just the creator of this show

It's a very complicated issue, but most people are angry at Homura because of what she did, not really because of what she wanted (even what she wanted was quite grey).

8 and 9

Homura hates herself. I doubt anyone that regards themselves with such disdain could ever be truly happy for long periods of time (until that issue gets solved at least. And it might not get solved).

Would that I had that honor! To the Kingdom! To the Resistance! To the Restoration!

Cute. Can you write more like this?

It's okay, Homura's suffering is her happiness, it's what she thinks she deserves.

You have a strange view of her "happiness".

I mean Rebellion gets kicked off when she goes
>wait a second, something's wrong with the world, I'm happy