>Go to prison for some Sup Forums shit
>In prison, hanging out with trannies, niggers, queers, liberals, and idiots
>Parole and come right fucking back to my home board

I missed you.

Attached: cock.jpg (1290x1658, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkaHe2ncUtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did you get down for yours or did you become some toads toy?

Welcome back

lmao what did you do?

Welcome back and all, but why did you come back here of all places? You have a second chance here OP. Don't waste it.

Attached: eec.png (500x553, 232K)

Complete lies, but then again only America is retarded enough to give like 5-10 year sentences for the most mundane shit

>Go to prison for some Sup Forums shit
Sure you were

Attached: mct.png (426x309, 97K)

I don't want to post links because I don't want to attract any more attention to myself. I was all over the damn news and it was an issue for my family.

I burned down a mosque.

He probably killed some spic or something, in the right situations you can get 5-10 years for that

>tard goes to prison
>blames Sup Forums

>I burned down a mosque

Attached: rr.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

Noice.

Welcome back. You must be hungry. Pull up a chair, exconfag.

Attached: bacon_turkey.jpg (430x311, 23K)

Fuck off we're full.

Good work!

>but why
fucking killyourself

I don't believe you for shit but honestly I hope you did. Fuck sandniggers

Yeah, why would you be so retarded to burn down a mosque for no reason and make all of us look bad? Criminal degenerates deserve to be shot

>not a synogogue
>not a church

The eternal semite continues what has gone on for over 2000 years. Enjoy your lies and kike history. You went to prison to prove nothing, if anything drive people farther from the truth.

Did ur bum get opened up

Those who ask justice should do justice. Mussies do not do justice.

I thought maybe you were that kid from Minneapolis who shot the dindus in self defense but got convicted be a jury of cucks. Anyways welcome back

It's nigger-tier behavior, especially if the mosque wasn't connected to anything.

I'll take "shit that never happened" for $500, alex.

Attached: 1b6.gif (446x469, 1.46M)

Well mosques don't just have flashing red signs that say, "jihadists here."

>this potato

t. potato

>I burned down a mosque.

Now that's what I call doing your civic duty!

I wasn't raped, I swear.

>I burned down a mosque.
Well, you're either a stupid guy desperate for feeling like you belong (Which I doubt, because we didn't have nearly as many of those on /pol back then) or you're some news reporter here to get the next big scoop.
Guess you claim to be from "back then" so you'd have an excuse for not getting more recent references.

But to let you in on a secret: We are no criminals. We don't burn down mosques, we translate the imams speeches into english, show the normfags how he talks of killing nonbelievers and work towards getting the state to close down the mosques and stop muslim immigration.

Sreiously though, you reporters should jsut KYS. Thanks to you this whole place was flooded with wnnabes and trolls.

how did you get caught? that's fucking noob tier bro

Should have burned down a synagouge pussy.

Attached: 1496351171183.jpg (262x303, 83K)

>wasn't connected to anything.
lol kys fgt

Attached: dreamers dream.jpg (640x936, 94K)

BTW I just checked your story. The only guy who was apprehended in the US for burning a mosque between 2012 and 2014 (Which should be the timeframe your story would have happened in) was a 52 year old dude called Randy Linn. Now I doubt that a 52 year old fag would post on /pol, so you're almost certainly a fake.

Go to bed Joey.

Kate Upton is so 2012

how do women behave when you tell them you were in prison? pls no bs.

He said he had been on here since /new/. I wouldn’t be surprised.

>I burned down a mosque.

(((You))) need to go back

I never said when I was arrested or how long I served. I was just saying that I was from /new/.

I don't get recent references because I was in prison you fucking mong. Hell, I barely even know what an Alt-Right even is other than the ramblings of the butthurt.

Visible prison tattoos and new body language = wet females

A heros welcom

Attached: 1514793473879m.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

If you're going to LARP and be an absolute faggot, at least come up with believable story.
You could have easily said that you were in jail for beating up a nigger. You didn't burn down a mosque. Any LARP potential is completely gone because people can just do a simple google search and see that it never happened.

Welcome back friend

He also mentioned trayvon martins death as the event that redpilled him, so he was free at least until 2012. Anyways, 2011, the year that /new became /pol had no mosque burners apprehended in the US either.

So it's either that he burned the mosque after 2014 (In which case he'd most likely not be free yet) or that he's just another one of those press fags and that we'll see any politically incorrect comment made in this thread in some second rate "extremism in the internet" documentation or article soon.

I joined Sup Forums back in 2012. A lot of people bitched about how shit it was compared to /new/. Sup Forums was basically split between libertarians and stormfags at the time.

You have some catching up to do on the jews then. Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=TkaHe2ncUtU

Checked
Hiya sweet cheeks
>slaps your arse

Oh hell yeah

Attached: image.jpg (600x432, 229K)

>I never said when I was arrested or how long I served. I was just saying that I was from /new/.
If you're from /new, but know pol, you were arrested after 2011. If you were redpilled by trayvon martin, you were arrested in 2012 or later. Now unless you got out really early, you probably did at least three years + process and investigation, so that mosque you calim to have burned down would have burned 2014 or earlier.

Never underestimate the powers of weaponized autism. And if you don't get that reference, google.

Yeah prison rape isn't really that much of a thing, plenty of willing faggots in there.
Alt-rightdoesn't have a concrete meaning, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Also, look up Murdoch Murdoch on youtube, you will have to find their videos re-uploaded but you can still check the channel for updates. Pretty funny channel.

Who was FireLord azula ?

You need to go back yourself.

Damn, nazi chicks are trashy sluts. Who would have thought?

A tripfag. Where'd he go?

You assume too much. Your autism is also a weakness.

That's my step sons mom

there are lots of reasons to

Attached: 1510630086420.jpg (1024x1229, 212K)

Gone mate, just like old Sup Forums even pipebomb is nowhere to be found.

Attached: 1510866630195.png (728x1024, 653K)

Fuck off, Jude

Reddit alert

Those tits are beautiful

Sorry this isn't the Sup Forums you know, we The_Donald now.

>/new/
Took your merry ass time faggot.
>welcome back goy

Attached: 1515485059799.png (600x600, 140K)

>only America is retarded enough to give like 5-10 year sentences for the most mundane shit
You sure about that potato boy?

Attached: 1498133310395.jpg (643x742, 70K)

Did you know that they have T-I-G-E-R-S?

>I burned down a mosque
When you die you will go to Valhalla buddy, congrats

>Over 2k years
Christcucktianity didn't control Europe until literally the 500's nigger

The hero we need but don't deserve

Make a trip. You're the new king of Sup Forums

Kek i just got into this nigger's youtube channel

Good vids

Do yourself a favor and leave. This board is absolute garbage now that the redditors invaded after the election.

You are the reason Germany is cucked, faggot

kek

Make a youtube account and dedicate it to telling people to stop fapping and that 90% of Europeans are not white and watch as $$$ pours in

Fuck you meme flag

Nice, kill anyone?

I don't understand your question

Varg niggers need to shut the fuck up and kill themselves.

Did it smell like roast suckling pig?

Attached: ECF23829-732F-4CD6-B9FD-028CC1F91752.jpg (430x1024, 172K)

Was burning the Mosque something personal?

How was the expirience desu? learned some cool stuff inside?

How´s the food?

Did you get protection ? did the Neo Nazis weclomed you or something?

>I burned down a mosque.
You mean you burned the door?

Attached: IMG_2438.jpg (500x500, 104K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>Trannies in jail
Yeah. Sure. They would survive their first day.

hahahah that faggot pipebomb, havent heard that name in awhile

>Sup Forumsack since /new/
>redpilled by zimmerman memefest
kek

I watched a Louis Theroux documentary about High Security Prisons in the States and they had trannies and the men had sex with them and they'd be the men's gfs.

As is tradition

You. I like you.

That's one way to get a protector.

There's no one else to talk to. Welcome back, don't feed the shills.

Attached: 1489457087499.jpg (750x825, 43K)

its a shoop

A supply generates its own demand

At least the picture is good.

Shitty larper.

Attached: 1521473627446.jpg (1272x1752, 2.86M)

Nope. Not personal, just for shits/giggles
I didn't do anything for years of my life, but I learned a lot about the criminal justice system
The food is mediocre but not holyshitterrible. The inmate make and eat it.
The neonazis loved me, but a twist of fate gave me protection from the Muslim's Mac Rep

They are all connected. Their international cabal almost rivals that of Jews.

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

what have you learned here since you got out that you didn't know about in prison or prior to going in? Curious how deep our info is penetrating these days.

the hero we need. Lords work user. DRIVE THE SARACEANS BACK

>The neonazis loved me, but a twist of fate gave me protection from the Muslim's Mac Rep
Kek, story on that user?