What do you think he is doing now? Is he in hiding unable to emotionally handle what is going on...

What do you think he is doing now? Is he in hiding unable to emotionally handle what is going on? Is his assburger senses going haywire? Just BBQing some burgers and being social has been a challenge for him.

Attached: Mark+Zuckerberg+Mark+Zuckerberg+Discusses+J_6kmzgZxq8l.jpg (594x390, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2018/03/19/news/companies/zuckerberg-net-worth/index.html
nbcboston.com/on-air/as-seen-on/Copy-of-LAWRENCE-TRUMP-TO-GRACE_NECN-477300453.html
lawandcrime.com/exclusive/facebook-forces-nyt-to-quietly-delete-unflattering-reference-to-sheryl-sandberg-in-story-about-russian-trolls/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no he doesn't give a shit because he knows if he just doesn't say or do shit for a week literally no one will care anymore

And to think this goy was doing some light campaigning for a 2020 run just a few months ago. Kek, the delusion.

trying to upload his consciousness into the code so that he avoids incarceration.

Attached: 1492525806224.jpg (1080x1344, 206K)

Lmao, that isn't how it works.

God he looks like an alien he should fuck off and go back where he came from

Attached: 1521452616195.png (500x377, 266K)

Honestly, the movie went length to make him look like a genius.
But truth be told, he's the (((luckiest))) shitty php programmer in the world.
So he's probably back to his room and crying that the world ins't fair and that it was his turn.

I doubt he knows a single person who isn't blowing smoke up his ass

>this goy

Isn't Zuckerberg jew?

Can anybody explain to me why anything that just got revealed is different from what I thought everybody already knew about Faceberg? Wasn't their selling of user data already well known? What am I missing and why is Faceberg stock plummeting?

Attached: 1515442340454.png (400x400, 349K)

wishing he knew how to code/fapping to ponies

Attached: cnn-helicopter-no-aud.webm (1280x720, 266K)

monkeying with someone else's perl
>reeeeeeeee

Attached: african-physics.webm (304x212, 2.78M)

Because this time it ""benefitted"" drumfy

He is perambulating

Apparently now it's wrong and a big deal all of a sudden when it benefits Trump, even though Facebook has been doing this for literally over a decade and has made hundreds of millions of dollars selling personal information to god knows who

He's getting ready for his 2020 presidential campaign.

Attached: tmp_26008-15062617571462053918433.jpg (520x1024, 155K)

>What do you think he is doing now?
Prolly crying like a little bitch because his net worth just dropped by billions.
Fuck this Jew.

confirmed. saw him at a NH rally and scared away some isis nigger talking shit to a nice lady personally. the ss was watching. LOCKED DOWN

Attached: cali-down_no-aud.webm (720x480, 1.77M)

Facebook networth dropped 5 billion.

Zuxx sucking Black cawk to get his insectoid wife excited about their failed marriage. It's all he can do as a meme, whose real name is Jacob Michael Greenburg, the grandson of David 'Pedophile' Rockefeller.
>It's not her fault she married a child raping perv tho

Shit, that took talent.

Err sorry it's 37 billion. Zuck himself has lost that much.

money.cnn.com/2018/03/19/news/companies/zuckerberg-net-worth/index.html

He’s been selling stock for a few months now so he’s cashed out

aww shucks. thanks for the (you)

There's a difference between knowing about something, and being able to convict someone based on it.
We're at the latter know.
Thanks to Trump and his team.
Say thank you.

northern white rhino? i'm sure he was more genetically different from the regular white rhino thank blacks are from whites, because we are the same species

why don't they just apply jewish biology? then we can consider a random cow to be a northern white rhino and there, we saved em

He doesn't give a fuck

first fb next google then apple.

data breeches will be proven to be espionage

I'm a redditor shitposting btw and free styling this could prove true but it's a larp

>being social
Autism runs high.
No social life.
Creates huge social network.

No he was just trying to get people to see him as human because polling indicated people viewed him as a weaselly rat kike which is bad for business and for scandals like this. He never was going to run for president.

check it for yourselves

Attached: Suckerberg.jpg (1200x526, 69K)

It isn't. Stormy attack isn't working so they're shifting gears. They also hate Zuckerberg because he steals clicks from news websites. Two for 1

>first fb next google then apple.
>data breeches will be proven to be espionage
Congress will never shit them down.
They love the data mining.
Fuck the NSA.
They get it all from social ,media.
You nerds can't keep yer trap shut.

He spent so much time trying to become human, that he forgot his morality protocols. It's truly fucked up when leftists are able to corrupt a completely autonomous AI like the Cuck.

Picture unrelated.

Attached: 1511383624275.png (1024x896, 162K)

He cant be assburger, they cant lie and he is jew.

git in here.
>look ma, no handouts when we go on the air
nbcboston.com/on-air/as-seen-on/Copy-of-LAWRENCE-TRUMP-TO-GRACE_NECN-477300453.html

Busy moving vast quantities of cash to a Swiss account.

he put the hoodie back on

He's probably balls deep in Chink pussy on a bed full of millions of dollars.

Facebook Forces NYT to Quietly Delete Unflattering Reference to Sheryl Sandberg

lawandcrime.com/exclusive/facebook-forces-nyt-to-quietly-delete-unflattering-reference-to-sheryl-sandberg-in-story-about-russian-trolls/

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

>Actually, This Is Good. I meant to do this. I am actually a stealth conservative and helping Trump was my plan from the very beginning. Great job, team! You all fell for my most clever of ruses. I am the Puppet Master! Looking forward to running for President in 2020 on the Republican ticket!
>*gobbles more cheese curds*
>*pets goat*
>Facebook has ALWAYS loved the right wing more. Family first! Did I mention I'm not an atheist anymore?