1. You are a cunt

1. You are a cunt.
2. What do you think about Palestine and Palestinians?
3. Will Palestine ever be free?

Attached: 0C06AC93-5A2D-4C70-9632-4BA56336CC03.jpg (1280x960, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1e_dbsVQrk4
israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2. What do you think about Palestine and Palestinians?
Subhuman
>3. Will Palestine ever be free?
hopefully Israel nukes them

This thread again? Oh no no no no. I spend too much time here.

fuck off

I don't give a fuck because I'm a Westerner and I only care about the West. What happens in Palestine or Poland doesn't interest me.

Nothing in particular. Just like everyone else, they should have a right to self-determination and to a territory.

No. Repeated refusals of territorial split deals from the Palestinian governments have enabled the rise of far-right politicians in Israel's government, who are against giving Palestinians any sort of territory and have stopped considering the Palestinian authority an entity worth consulting, instead opting for exclusively unilateral politics in everything regarding ex-Palestinian territories in Cisjordania and Gaza. Add to that the fact that the current American administration is openly pro-Israel, and that other Arabic countries have their own problems to deal with, it's pretty much over.

I think they are retarded and should have fled to other Muslim countries while they could.

Actually their best choice would have been accepting the 1946(?) UN deal. The second best choice would have been accepting any of the following deals.

>1. You are a cunt.
USA
So many seem so fucking retarded that I can't feel bad about their situation any more.
Probably not.

>Actually their best choice would have been accepting the 1946(?) UN deal.
This, they fucking blew it.

>You are a cunt
>USA

Yes that's what he said.

>mfw this Saudi has spent so much time on reddit and Sup Forums he actually believes that Israel and Saudi Arabia are allies

They need IsraHELL to like them so they can build their city in the northeast. They want to build a bridge to Sinai but need Israel’s permission to build it.

>Saudi kike
Not even surprised, that's why every Arabs hate you, pajeet looking crypto-jew.

I like them.

It probably won't.

>pajeet looking crypto-jew.
kek

Hate them all you want but they can shit allover M.E. all day long with help of their money.
Yemen knows whats up.

PALESTINE WILL BE RESTORED

Attached: 1508049101958.jpg (1353x1042, 677K)

Attached: 1513085465565.jpg (2129x1429, 760K)

Attached: 1499540044861.jpg (4264x2542, 3.84M)

Attached: 1515828687988.jpg (3774x4199, 3.57M)

Attached: 1491159533227.jpg (2978x4396, 3.95M)

1. Blankaland
The Palestininians are suffering just like the Jews suffered back in WW2, this "occupation" is nothing more than a hidden genocide.

Hopefully. Everybody deserves Freedom.

Israeli clay

Attached: 1513016798478.jpg (632x732, 351K)

nuke it along with israel, and then aryans can rebuild the megaempire eventually crushing the ottomans to retake Constantinople in the name of varg

So long as they continue to fight the zog, they have my support.

>meeting USS Liberty survivors in public
Trump is redpilled as fuck. Battled the Jews all his life in NYC.

That's why the shills always try and push the "Trump is a zionist" meme because they are actually scared out of their minds right now. They know that Trump is going to cleanse Palestine.

Attached: 1517882837903.png (576x785, 131K)

sand niggers who fuck goats and rape children.

3. sit it out, the kikes will fuck up. that's a given

Let the sandniggers duke it out themselves. I have never understood why white people should go to a desert and fight a war that is not theirs.

But then again. Most of them pray to a magical sandnigger in space, a god that, aswell, does not belong to them.

Don't care.
Don't care.

I don't like Israel but I'm not going to shed a tear over some sandmonkeys perceived injustice. Sandpeople are some of the most unjust people on the planet.

They are brave, admirable, and respectable. Fighting their enemy face to face.
They made me give them a pass on race and religion...

A people that fights as hard as them will see freedom at one point in the future. If they can resist the Jews and fight them, they can do anything.

Attached: bavaria.jpg (1200x1200, 322K)

Israeli's are fucking disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=1e_dbsVQrk4

Attached: nice.jpg (600x600, 55K)

>Germans the Herrenrasse of the Europeans
>Japanese the Herrenrasse of the Asians

Who is the Herrenrasse of the semites?

pic related

Attached: Semite.png (712x917, 180K)

>now a word from the israeli rabbi minister
nice

They are allies, anyone following ME politics closely knows that.

youre a retard.

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
>Trump’s peace plan doesn’t sound like Trump
>The Donald Trump who proclaimed Jerusalem the capital of Israel cannot be the same Donald Trump now willing to cut the baby in half.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
>Report: Trump Peace Plan Would Recognize Palestinian State With Capital in Eastern Jerusalem

jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
>SAUDI CROWN PRINCE ENDORSES ‘LEGITIMATE PALESTINIAN RIGHTS’ IN JERUSALEM
>Reports in the last several months have suggested the Saudi Crown Prince has adopted a stance on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that is favorable to Netanyahu.

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

Palestinians got fucked royally by the USA/USSR in their battle for dominance in the M.E.

A Saudi funded Palestinian State doesn't sound half bad, I wonder what the catch is though?

1. Italy
2. What said
3. What said

2. Hopefully you two subhumans genocide each other into extinction.
3. Who cares.

There is no catch. Trump draining the swamp will expose israel's war crimes and they will be wiped off the map.

1. Thanks you too.
2. A bunch of toddlers crying about 'muh land'
3. Sure, ill acknowledge a Palestinian state if they declare war, beat the Israeli military, and have land forked over in the peace deal. The sword is the only way of enforcing power. Israel fought and its people died for their land, its theirs. Win the war, its yours. But as it turns out not even the entire arab world can beat a few goyims with shitty rifles.

>Will Palestine ever be free?
not as long as USA is Israels army
Palestine should get their land back