Tantei Opera Milky Holmes

What was your favorite Season of Milky Holmes, Sup Forums, and will there ever be any more? Honestly, it's comedy is so unlike a lot that's out there...I just can't get enough of it!

Oh, and Elly is best girl!

I heard the 3rd season was shit. Should I not bother with it or are people just memeing?

avoid 3 and 4 season
watch only two first seasons and a movie

It pretty much sucked to me, considering that the girls played little to no part at all throughout it. I don't think I even fully finished it...

The one with...

FEATHERS
E
A
T
H
E
R
S

Who's this semen demon?
I tried watching the first episode, but it was not quite right my alley.

TD wasn't that bad. Not really good either, but at least it had the decency to bully the Feathers.

I really need more Kokoro-chan in my life.

keep watching, it gets more and more insane

Piss off

What is this "Tantei Opera Milky Holmes: Fun Fun Party Night - Ken to Janet no Okurimono" episode that I just happened to find? Is it an OVA, or what? I didn't see it listed among the full list of episodes or anything. Just curious.

Hmmm, after watching it, it's actually a Christmas episode! How about that. Not too far off!

S1 was my favourite but S2 was great fun too.

Also Cordelia a best and you can't even prove me wrong.

Why were they called milky?

>Liking Elly

So you like sluts.

Also Nero is a bitch

To this day I wonder how they managed to fuck things up in the later seasons so badly.

nama ~ nama ~ nama

How could you! Elly is too pure for this world.

MH Anime was just a part of the franchise that was mostly it's own thing. Then they tried to incorporate video game and idol shit stuff into anime and failed.

Imagine if Kadokawa got away with taking full control of Kemono Friends. They would ruin it in the same way the Milky Holmes anime was ruined.

My favorite is the first one, because it's the only one I'd watched before I realized that Sup Forums tricked me into watching retarded absurdist shit.

Nero is best girl, not a bitch.

I absolutely love Sheryl's bow in the prison episode.

Nero is best girl, and a bitch.

Why is Nero such a bitch?

>kemono friends
But there's nothing left to ruin there

Kokoro and Sheryl's interactions are some of the absolute best parts of this show!

What a bunch of stupid loli dykes.

First season is best damedame.