>100 pages of accel slaughtering dark side niggers
just like the good old days

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/arsa5pgr4iwcko9/Index-san 19.zip
bato.to/reader#c5a85b03429f31a3
youtube.com/watch?v=rRQlrIkj3GY
bato.to/reader#1f0f8dbb38273355
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is the Yumiya family obsessed with violating blonde girls?

So the Mahaya comic with cameos from Zashiki Warashi actually appeared in this collection. Neat.

>dat Last Order

>that skirt hem sitting perfectly on top of her panties, showing off as much as possible without even a hint of undergarment

>calling this series "Raildex"

Do you guys know Railgun is spin-off of Index? This sounds like normie tier bullshit though

What is even going on in this story? I have a very tenuous grasp I picked up on a wiki somewhere. So that Touma guy is the token MC with a unique power, pretty much everyone else can do stuff and like a special snowflake he just gets to undo everyone elses power. Seems kinda bland.

Then Index is like some faggot librarian who's not the MC of a series named after her, and people laugh at the thought of her being interesting or relevant in other threads I've seen. Wiki made her sound important, but you guys are more convincing.

Then that girl shoots a railgun type thing because she can control electricity? Seems like a waste, I dunno.

And Accelerator always seems to be doing the real shit. My nigga Accelerator just going nuts and getting shot in the head and trying to kill all the other espers and starting wars and shit. I dunno seems like he should be MC. But isn't he in some of them? Damn this series confusing as fuck. I dun get it.

>no new IP
Yeah, you can stop pretending now.

Saiai is a lewd girl.

>raildex is literally too smart for some people
Poor dear.

Of course she's lewd. Saiai has calculated the length of her hems that would show enough thighs but not enough to show her panties.

Saiai always makes sure to wear clothes that are perfectly built for bending her over objects in the house. Just gotta push the panties aside and you're good, she's far too lewd for a 12 year old, you're not supposed to be aware that you're made to manhandle that early

wat. I've never posted in these before. Otherwise my questions wouldn't be so retarded. Is this even worth reading though it seems like half of you hate half of it.

I think I know why they put both Komoe and Accel in that position.

I unironically enjoy this 2nd-line meme

>Kanzaki's look of disappointment at Accelerator

source?

Koushiki Comic Anthology: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun featuring Toaru Majutsu no Index volume 02. We don't have volume 1

Does Touma like strong minded girls with well-endowed breast?

>calling this series "Raildex"
establish since 2009-2010
Where were you in 2009?

He likes dorm manager onee-sans.

He likes busty dorm manager onee-sans.

He likes big titty bitch onee-sans

Yo!

I cna't even begin to imagine how boring she would be without bloncde hair

No need to imagine. You have Mitsuari Ayu.

is Accel asexual? Really makes you think

This little semen demon is just begging to get fucked until she can't walk straight. How Hamazura restrains himself is beyond me.

Well Ayu has like 3 illustrations so it's hard to compare it directly

Easy, he has shit taste. Hence why he chose Rikou. I mean, Saiai was really asking for it. Why else would she keep inviting him to dark lonesome theaters in backalleys that played only obscure D-movies?

Post Nigkoto

What the fuck is nigkoto

pet name for nigger from neo yokio

Index-san chapter 19
mediafire.com/file/arsa5pgr4iwcko9/Index-san 19.zip
bato.to/reader#c5a85b03429f31a3

>raildex
>rail
Is this a newfag thing?

I'm a bit late but my lust for Saiai's ass and thighs needs to be known to all

If she was real, there would be no romance or foreplay in my assault on her heavenly ass and thighs. I'd straight up kidnap her. You might say something like, dude you're fucking retarded she's a level 4 with Yuriko's thought patterns, she'd annihilate your ass. Don't underestimate my perversion. I'd make her submit to the raw power of my lust for her lower body. In the beginning, we'd stay holed up in some random abandoned building with nothing but water and various sweets to sustain our near constant love making. Eventually through an endless period of rape, she'll not only come to love me as much as I love her ass and thighs but she'll become a level 8 Semen Demon. I'm sure Mr. Crowley will chuckle to himself in his pisstube as he eats semen cookies, assured that it is all according to keikaku but what he'll fail to realize is that by leving her with nothing but my swollen nuts, I'll have made the power of my lust for her ass and thighs stronger than his keikakuing. By this point, however, even the almighty TouMAN and his entire harem will be powerless before the shear awe-inspiring power of Saiai's ass and thighs. Their deaths will only serve to increase our perversion rates and make her into a level 14.5 and myself ascend to my planar form. Of course, the magic gods will be unable to stand idly by and will likely ally themselves with the rest of the magic side to try to stop the baby making session. They might even figure out a way to resurrect TouMAN with Gungnir in his left hand and a full powered hydra's head of dragons on his right. That won't be enough

In the end, after all matter in the known universe has been consumed, we will have finally gained enough power to start on other universes and by then nothing short of Demonbane could stop us from overwhelming all of existence with my lust for Saiai's ass and thighs

TL;DR, I super want to rub my face on Saiai's ass

>niggers
be careful user, this is nu-Sup Forums

Thanks again

Nice, thanks man.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRQlrIkj3GY

I love kuroko

Saten looks good with a ponytail

Saten looks good with anything

I want to fuck mikoto and kuroko at the same time

This mangaka has clearly figured out what most amuses me

I want to eat Mikoto's sweaty ass so bad.

You skipped page 98

it's not in the folder

You mean 96?

96 rather

oof

Why does mikoto hate unabara? he is really fresh and good guy

>non laudas mikotam
Mikoto est bona, ergo laudas mikoto!

thanks mate
Did you, and js06 have twitter?

Unabara is kongou's bf

Slut Brigade chapter is pretty eh

FLATTY

Daily reminder the lingua franca is a Germanic language

cause he's a dirty spic?

Has Satan bullying weeharu so cant be that bad

Does magic offer automatic translation or enhanced language learning? Was that ever expanded upon?

FATTY

At this rate she will never grow up into a healthy girl like her sister

Adaptation when?

As long as having her sit on my face would feel good, I don't mind.

post lewd pic

MY MIKO-CHAN
CUTE
U
T
E

This makes me hard.

Deliciously pre-teen.

Never talked about, it's just everyone learns English because it's English, and Japanese most likely because of what a major player Academy City is

MIKOTA EST PULCHER!
Lingua Latina est, erat, erit, bona lingua

sniff
sniff
sniff
got it, Kamachi lurking /a since 2015

Fuck
bato.to/reader#1f0f8dbb38273355

It's ok, youre human, you doing fine

Reminder

Mukashi mukashi

>nape fetish
Maybe Kuroko isn't so bad after all.

Kamikoto is good for the heart!

It's not her fault that every part of Mikoto is erotic.

If she liked him so much why don't she marry him already, god.

Still 14.

>Did anyone got the FFF album card?
Yes. Either from farming 14-04 or from boss rushes, I forgot. Not that great since you can't upgrade it that much due to how rare it is, unless you want it because you're a completionist. 88 atk and 17 magic atk.

Touma ain't 18 so he can't marry legally.

Can't wait to see your heart ripped up when you don't get your shitty ship