Kemono Friends

Pavilion pushed back until late January 2017.
twitter.com/kemono_pavilion/status/930744734737252352

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHgakuJ58C8
twitter.com/Ayakashi_konkon/status/930418913447256064
kemono-friendsch.com/archives/45070
twitter.com/yamashita_mami/status/930673195656630272
nicovideo.jp/watch/1509867339
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32223433
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck, my time machine isn't ready.

2018 sorry user I just woke up.

They are waiting until Tatsuki comes back for maximum sales.

What is this? A game or something?

In other news:
Japari CD 2 pv came out
>youtube.com/watch?v=tHgakuJ58C8

I would celebrate it if I could but it really feels like a generic song now. I can't even differ Serval's voice

What's a pavillyun?

I think you are overreacting. It sounds fine to me.
However, I am disappointed in the owl song. They can't keep their character voice while singing.

>Pavilion pushed back until late January 2017.
What's their explanation? Bug fixes or they are actually threatened by the boycott?

Please stop making these threads. Thank you in advance.

what did KDKW mean by this

Who killed the hype?

There was some discussion about the Korean dub in the last thread and I was just wondering what they call Kaban in it. I'm assuming they use some Korean word for bag.

No.

They're recording more voice packs for purchase!

what does it mean?

Kemono Friends will die. But its soul will choose to go back in time, the time when it was happiest, and it will be at season 1 first episode.

Before Sep 25:
>Rush all the merc and events! We need to capitalize on the meme popularity ASAP!

After Sep 26
>The boycott won't last till next year right? They'll finally start buying stuff again, right?

Late January? HA!
They would be lucky if we even remember this show had mercs at all by then

Creep!

It keeps suffering.

Kind of like an igloo, but bigger.

It's not the first time they delay Pavilion.

Even in death Kemono Friends is resurrecting dead memes.

I want to rap shoebill.

Kaban/Serval duet, Otter song and Special Cat seems to be the highlights for me. Foxes song and the bonus track sounds good as well.

People may think Shoebill is gloomy but she listens to hip-hop and stuff.

Do the owls and ezo fox sound like they do in the show? I'm not sure if lazy quiet voices do well in a pop song.

Owls sound kind of off, Ezo sounds a little better.

Now that I'm thinking about I wonder if they would ever be able to get Mimorin to appear at a live show? Especially at the the same time as Ucchi. They can get a mini Love Live reunion going.

What kind of things do the friends sing about?

>Otter song: Tanoshii Tanoshii Tanoshii
Take a wild guess.

If Ofter's aong was just various squeaking noises and the sound of Otter playing, I'd still love it.

Are there MEGA links for that one DLsite fightan game yet?

What drove an artist to do this?

Fetishes are weird things.

it could be a commission as well

How willing would an artist do this for the sake of money?

its a pretty tame vore fan art

its not that bad of a thing to draw for a few burgers

My laptop is dead and I must post.

now you understand why they can't pass the secondary role level

> Kadokawa proves selves to be shit shows
> Still supporting Kemono
pirate or bust

Why?

I like it when she's retarded.

At this point of time. The artist is more of creepy than anything else.

I'm normally against >dubs in general, but korean KF dub sounds actually really cute, some voices sound definitely weaker like tsuchinoko, but it's still decent.

It's funny, Japari Cafe 1 was the first anime CD I ever bought. I could have easily torrented it but I wanted to support a series I enjoyed.

The same won't be true for vol.2 unless Kadokawa fixes their mistakes.

I didn't realize game Silver was an artist.

>Creepy
It just good old 'tism, but with someone that can actually draw, nothing new. Why did he draw her twice though?

twitter.com/Ayakashi_konkon/status/930418913447256064
Serval cooking a happy meal

That sort of animation bothers me since it reminds me of those Yuru Yuri nightmare things. Seeing her move like she's just a bunch of cardboard cutouts nailed together is unsettling.

Probably for the best the amount of time they had really wasn't long enough to try and get a complete game out.

Sounds pretty good, don't think there was a song I disliked on it. Looking forward to it.

The explanation given in the tweet is basically that they have a lot of content and ideas that they want to incorporate in the game that wouldn't have been able to be completed in time.

The absolute mad man

Haven't been here since grape kun
What did i miss?

Suffering and anti-tanoshii, he is dead too.

It's over. RIP

Stage Show Soundtrack & DVD release - 11/29
Japari Cafe 2 - 12/13
Fure Fure Best Friends - 12/13 (also version with Serval solo and Arai/Fennec Welcome to Youkoso Japari Park)

There is so much CDs and other stuff coming up that its hard to even keep track of it all. I should make another list soon of all the important dates probably.

Kemono Burgers

Wakannaiya.

The game already got delayed once from Summer 2017 all the way to "by the end of 2017" adding another month isn't really making a difference to be honest.

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/45070

They had Aya Uchida on the most recent KF Expedition radio show.

I will draw a happy Thylacine if KF season 2 iis released with Tatsuki onboard.
But this is probably the worse promise made.

It's the Korean word for bag, which conveniently is pronounced almost exactly the same ("Gabang," with the initial "G" being pronounced like a "K.")

I wish I knew Japanese well enough to listen to that shit, there are three new Kemono Friends radio shows every single week we all miss out on. I'm sure it is almost entirely just trivial chit chat and fun but I would happily listen to that.

This was meant for

Blurry Margay will never not be funny.

twitter.com/yamashita_mami/status/930673195656630272

Special

Will you protect Shoebill from the rapists or do you want to rape Shoebill?

>gay furry shit
jan 2017 is too soon

Nobody at that time suspected Kadokawa would ruin everything in such manner, so don't feel miserable, you were really helping Kemono Friends when you bought it.

some of the korean VAs gave an interview
nicovideo.jp/watch/1509867339
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32223433

Please someone just say something about those negotiations already holy fuck. Even a "we were kidding there are no negotiations" would be fine at this point.

>pushed back until late January 2017.

How does one go back to the beginning of the year

Patience user, japanese business always take forever, maybe in december we'll get something, and that's a big maybe considering Pavillion just got delayed until next year.

They just found Tatsuki's dead body in a Kadomawa conference room. He committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head several times beore eventually dying from cardiac arrest.

Goddamn. Even in death he makes the impossible.

This is all I'm waiting on.
Everything just feels dead until it happens.

The shitty part is that I have no anime to fill the void in the meantime.

I could recommend some if you want.

Girls Last Tour has a comfy post apocalyptic feel that's sort of similar to KF.

The whole end of the world seems way more in your face though.

> Producers: Kadokawa

Join the gem butt camp

The animation is literally worse than kemofure

I am. Houseki no Kuni's the show I'm looking forward to most this season. 2017 is the year of 3DCG.

>hakase is my favorite nichijou character
>hakase is my favorite KF character

what does it mean

>late january
Fuck me.

It means lewd neither

Not really a big deal. Last time we got delayed for this game it was two whole seasons. Don't you remember when it was supposed to be out in Summer 2017?

Pretty sure that's the Serval app you're talking about. It came out on Summer as promised

No its not.

>giant senpai is voiced by nichijou hakase

what does it mean

meant to reply to

Watched BBK yet?

Konohana Kitan, give it a try.

They were announced at the same time. It was pretty obvious that the simple alarm app would be out much sooner.

No they weren't announced at the same time. All they announced at first was that a relaunch of the Kemono Friends game would be taking place in Summer 2017.