Why did feminists have to ruin one of the greatest shows of all time?

Why did feminists have to ruin one of the greatest shows of all time?

Attached: feminism.png (674x410, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Rick_and_Morty_ratings
amyvanhym.dreamwidth.org/16463.html
amyvanhym.dreamwidth.org/18154.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was always mediocre. Every show from California is these days. If we want good shows and entertainment in general again, we have have to build up the industry outside California.

Attached: Capeshit.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Shut up

Attached: rickmorty92544534.png (754x734, 768K)

I think you mean take put of its misery. They dug their own grave

>its someone who can't understand all the Dostoevsky references in rick and morty commenting about the show

*Take it out

Season 3 was the most successful of all:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Rick_and_Morty_ratings

He is probably agitating the base to get some extra $$$ from the jews at cartoon network during negotiations.

I turned myself into a piggle :^)
I'm piggle riiiiiick
wugga lugga dug dug

It's a funny show. I like it. Why people get pickle rick tattoos, I'll never understand.

that show was never good and you're gay for watching it

It was never good. Mediocre at best.

It's just that it was the different thing lacking from the
mainstream since Futurama ended. Only with much
more autism, politics and jews.

Fugg wonder woman looks like slow paced trash

It's already built up wayyyy outside california tho

Attached: yunx2.png (289x278, 129K)

picl rig
xDDD

Attached: 1507952752621.gif (200x298, 12K)

Adult swim died a decade ago what the fuck did you expect?
Should have bowed out when that faggot Harmon reported that they had added women to their astafd as per request at the beginning of season 2 and were told it wasn't enough
It's not like anything ever makes it past two seasons without losing what made it great in the first place, I've yet to find one that did(except maybe lost which managed to make it to the third season before shit went South)

Muh back to the future nostalgia and in the butt jokes hahaha 11/10 greatest show ever

I saw an episode of this crap its boring and not funny.
>le look how absurdist we can be with funny situations and this character drinks and does crazy shit
This shit is game of thrones tier tbqh familia

*teleports behind you*

Attached: Mr._Pickles.png (272x299, 102K)

I watched it, it felt like an attempt to go into wacky stuff like Futurama, but it is way more forgettable than Futurama.

Attached: BigFace.gif (416x312, 458K)

Harmon was given too wide a berth by AS
It's not like Justin could have continued making the show by himself, he needs someone to direct him since he basically just spews ideas and waits for someone to put them into a coherent format

Bobs Burgers is still hanging in there.

Some normally pretty neutral to left leaning Youtuber did a video about this and basically summed it up to the writing in season 3 was about fee fees and political messages rather than primarily being about jokes as the previous seasons.

Anyway, Bojack Horseman and Archer are both much better shows.

Who exactly did the music for that? I know I looked it up and found out but I've forgotten since then

They didn't make it mediocre they made it "meh"

They turned Rick into a villain by making him a nihilist sociopath.

lets see if a picture catches your attention

Attached: ratings.png (1040x745, 36K)

Is it?

Archer has bitten the muh equality bullet though and the last 2 seasons have dipped in quality
Bojack was a one season wonder and the rest was shit

Mark Rivers composed the theme music.

>if i reference smart people that makes me smart!

That peak was the fucking pickle episode huh

It's all pretty subjective in the end, isn't it?

Every character stops becoming interesting the moment you delve too deep into what makes them them and their backstory.
It's no different than a Sitcom with a guy and a girl flirting around with the idea of getting together, once they get married the show is over

>sociopathic nihilism isn't the human default

>Bojack was a one season wonder and the rest was shit

Completely disagree.

I felt season one of Bojack started a bit slowly and didn't really pick up until the last few episodes. Since then it has gone from strength to strength. Each season gets funnier but also a lot darker. Big fan.

>one of the greatest shows of all time

Attached: 1486761261424.jpg (693x719, 52K)

Any idea why the season opener was so low?
Then he composed the rest of the music as well, thanks user
I wasn't doubting you more asking, haven't watched it in a while and the art style has always bothered me

Holy shit that movie scene looks absolutely atrocious. Is it from the actual movie or some cut scene or commercial? How does this shit keep making money? Looks worse than 90s Batman

you'd think the pickle rick episode would be the most popular considering the memes

>Any idea why the season opener was so low?

Didn't they air it unannounced?

needs a rape edit

>Archer has bitten the muh equality bullet though and the last 2 seasons have dipped in quality
archer has been bad since season 5, season 4 was mediocre

How the fuck is there a more civil conversation on Sup Forums about fucking Bojack Horseman then on Sup Forums. What is going on?

Attached: 1491505989195.png (429x830, 109K)

this was my first thought, no way they blew it hard enough to get cancelled unless they crossed some ethical line

They shafted Brendon so damn hard and it still pisses me off
Gene basically told him he should make his second solo that he was almost finished with into a final season for the show in music form since AS owns the rights to the show but Brendon owns the rights to the music
Considering that was a year ago I think the madman might have actually done it

Who /Brickleberry/ here?

Attached: aids.jpg (738x886, 95K)

>Any idea why the season opener was so low?
it was preaired online

Yes as an anti April fools

Female creators think poop-jokes are actually funny...

Because ruining things is what they do.
amyvanhym.dreamwidth.org/16463.html

They ruined Stranger Things2 even worse:
amyvanhym.dreamwidth.org/18154.html

Attached: Tmzo12a.jpg (750x1039, 273K)

Yes and no
Barry is still a pretty fun character and even though the last season was annoying as fuck especially with the bullshit hurr there wuz kangz in Patton's unit it was still pretty good

if you watch daniel tosh standup and think thats mediocre, this show is 1000x worse

If you or anyone actually thinks fucking rick and mortys is a funny tv show. Then consider suicide.

Attached: 12C8CA3D-BB7D-4F7F-A80D-1FBAA8FC4ED7.png (750x1334, 1.01M)

Because we don't really care. I personally think the show is hollywood neurosis personified in a way that validates it as perception of reality, and pretentious too.

Nothing is as good as Futurama.

>It's just that it was the different thing lacking from the
>mainstream since Futurama ended. Only with much
>more autism, politics and jews.

this

it was reddit's futurama wannabe replacement

gar-BAGE

I miss Home Movies, the fourth season was arguably the best and they ended it in a horrible way

thank goodness I'm not the only one realizing this is the "norm" for most young adults

you have no semblance of quality if you legitimately think archer post season 4 is watchable. I get you like the show but they became caricatures after season 4 and relied on dumb catchphrases moreso than usual

Attached: 1505772973892.jpg (960x631, 54K)

Rick and Morty is pretentious Family Guy.

Stranger things should have never got a second season, good things that have ab100% success rate the entire way through should be left as is to become a testament to good writing and we'll thought out ideas not dragged through the mud a second or third time for money and awards

NO NO NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING

Attached: 1515884567389.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

Sup Forums has better discussion games than Sup Forums better discussions on history than /his/ better discussions on cartoons than Sup Forums and so on.

It's because this the only place you can say whatever comes to mind without being told "go back to Sup Forums hurr durrrrr"

Which means, we should start a crowd source for Sup Forums to start our own cable channel and sign R&M to a 4th season. The mainstream would lose their shit.

>they became caricatures

The character of Archer is literally a caricature of James Bond.

I milk the cows, that’s my only job
I fear the wizard, he should be impeeched

Attached: 6D77A298-1213-462C-AAC9-5CFACD64592E.jpg (250x188, 30K)

Sup Forums is better at discussion of every single topic than pretty much all the boards here save for /o/ and /biz/
We are superior at doing everyone else's jobs
You're not wrong but I think post season 4 it became somewhat like TNG where you can just shut your mind off and watch. The main thing that killed it was PC vulture becoming mainstream
Just really sad I used to think it was another stripperella knockoff when it first came out and I missed watching it and discussing it with people wilhen it was a thing
Network decision and Brendon has said so on multiple occasions, you're definitely right though

I miss Frisky Dingo.

Attached: frsky.jpg (1600x1200, 364K)

he has developed as a character, season 4 completely gets rid of that in favor or "lol drug lords"

Because they streamed it online first.

Show was mostly cringe but I'll admit the Mr. Meeseeks one was hilarious.

Season 1 was it's peak, back when it was fresh and new.

Every season that followed just became worse then the previous season before it.

You wasted 9s on THAT?

Attached: IMG_0168.jpg (2000x1000, 356K)

metalocalypse deserves a true ending as well

>You're
Every fucking time

they're only numbers and im right

Bojacks dad confirmed /ourhorse/.

It will get renewed and he’ll grab a few more shekels from this “power play”.

I know they’re going all out to entice you half breeds to keep cable and hit up the theater and other dying mediums but you should join us whypipo on Netflix. Big Mouth is 100x better than dreck like this.

I was talking about Metalocalypse kek, reread my post

This, same with true detective

The show isn't pretty, but it's like an animated Malcom in the Middle, or some shit. Usually animated family comedies are either LOLSORANDOM or just a celebrity cameo fest meets modern flinstones.

I should qualify my opinion by saying I have a 10 year old, so the options are limited til bedtime; moreover, I'm not a big tv watcher.

trips of truth
/thread

Thank god that show was cancer.
When I bring up the superior Venture Bros. I just get confused stares.

>Netflix
>Literally a Jew company that pushes diversity everywhere it can and has a show called dear white people
Get fucked

What's your favorite funny show?

It's so bad

>Harmon has a harassment dispute on Twitter
>Execs see half female equality of outcome hires on the writing staff as a liability now
>Three seasons of the show has done more than enough to draw merchandise sales profit for the next decade

This is what we call cashing out while the going is good. Smart of AS.

>only numbers

Attached: IMG_0169.jpg (175x265, 21K)

R&Mfags btfo

>Big Mouth

>Watching literal pedo normalisation content

You are going straight in the fucking oven m8

We do hulu in our house, because they cut all the good old shows and supplanted them with fairly hardcore leftist propaganda.

It's just that the design is unsettling but I get it because it leaves them from ever having to delve into sexuality much which keeps the Jews away from them, keeps their animation budgets down, and allowes them to focus more on the writing.
The team they have does a good job and doesn't try to pretend to be something else like most shows
Good on you for taking care of your kid properly, introduce him to Johnny Quest

I think its a pirated version via webcam, I dont remember it being that ugly in the theatre.

t. 300 iq

The female writers weren't the only bad ones.

Season 1 had a few good ideas (Meeseeks comes to mind) but most of it has always been meh.

the pickle episode was great though

Venture Bros went on for two seasons more than it should have
Also pisses me off that they made Thaddeus incompetent instead of a genius who isn't creative past the somewhat mediocre

I still want World Peace season 2.

Fuckers. (((They))) just had to cancel it.

Wut? Season 3 was gold man. Episode 10 was funny as shit