Defend this

Defend this.

Attached: wolrd_military_spending_barchart_large.png (680x415, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/398723/slavoj-zizek-thinks-political-correctness-is-exactly-what-perpetuates-prejudice-and-racism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews need us good goyim to spend all their money to fight whatever the jews hate.

I will. Using my massive military.

they spend most on defending and providing military services for Europe

Attached: giphy.gif (280x300, 91K)

world police
we should start taxing you motherfuckers for all the policing we do.

Attached: 1516302576438.jpg (2000x1641, 525K)

To protect our allies. You cannot invade Mainland US.

lol this

Attached: 1500156232152.jpg (1099x1000, 345K)

Personally I'm pretty glad that an ally puts more into their military than the next 3 significantly-less-allied countries combined

Attached: canada dude deathbulge.png (120x242, 56K)

It's expensive to be world police. I'm not going to defend it. Let's stop being world police.
Don't invade the world, don't invite the world.

We're untouchable. That's the price we pay for it.
The entire world could try to attack us and we could beat them all.

Attached: 1520311636680.jpg (2100x1500, 856K)

once we become a third world nation all we're gonna have going for us is the military

Petro dollar

With that budget we can defend anything

1/6 of that goes to pay the rent on all of our military bases abroad, 1/2 pays the payroll.

At least half of our national budget should go towards military spending. I'm upset that its that low.

> Japan

Attached: 1520140585964.gif (446x251, 721K)

She aged terribly. I can see why she's a commie now.

>Defend this

There's no need. The military will handle it

Self-defence force isn't a military

The price of funding our military bases and our allies military for them
Maybe if our Europe bros weren't such fuck ups we wouldnt need to fund their military

>Defend this.
Petrodollar. We need to outspend everyone else on our military so that we can control the oil trade. Now stop being such a brainlet. You're a disgrace to the AnCap falg.

The elite mostly Jews and wasps jack up our military budget and a lot of that money is squandered and finds its way in the pockets of the people scamming the American people.

But also a lot of that money goes to building weapons planes ships armor you name it. This allows a lot of people to be employed, helps the economy

It’s a complex now we can’t dismantle it overnight American jobs depend on it

We wage wars we shouldn’t

Also having an arsenal like America intimidates the world

>Petro dollar
Some anons on Sup Forums are not retarded. The rest on this thread are just pathetic.

Our role has been shifting from economic powerhouse to world policemen since the 1950's.
Our wealth has shifted from under our government to our multinational corporations. Without the ability to use economics to get what we want, we turn to force.
This will only become more polarized as other economies around the world gain power and begin to prosper (india, china).

TLDR; Things will get much worse. Grab the popcorn.

Attached: 1519965646071.png (800x601, 653K)

>Europe bros

This pic is the future I want.

We agreed after ww2 that USA has to pay for our defense

>But also a lot of that money goes to building weapons planes ships armor you name it. This allows a lot of people to be employed, helps the economy
>It’s a complex now we can’t dismantle it overnight American jobs depend on it
Hahahaha. Being such a brainlet that you don't know we import goods in practically all sectors of the economy except food and petroleum refining. Just stop. We don't have a functioning economy without our control of the oil trade. It's been this way since NAFTA.

The petrodollar is like the U.S. controlling the biggest water well in the world. Everyone needs the water, but the U.S. requires that everyone pay in dollars to get the water. How do you get the dollars? You need to sell shit to the U.S.. That is why we spend so much on our military - so that we control that big well.

Faggot.

>This will only become more polarized as other economies around the world gain power and begin to prosper (india, china).
Hahahahaha. Yeah sure. India and China both depend the U.S. to consume the goods (IT and manufacturing) that they produce. Without the U.S., India and China's economy would regress by 20-40 years.

Go home boomer. You've spent enough time at the public library computer today.

>saudis over russia
that's a bit spoopy

Attached: 1510919444208.jpg (764x740, 51K)

qz.com/398723/slavoj-zizek-thinks-political-correctness-is-exactly-what-perpetuates-prejudice-and-racism/

discuss

Attached: 1496878145985.png (1600x901, 1.25M)

>Not as a percentage of GDP
into the trash it goes

We spend a fine amount for being the police of the world and a huge power so fuck off losers

Attached: )))military spending(((.jpg (960x684, 67K)

We should spend more, and use it more often.

Cost of inefficient procurement and corruption.

shit wrong thread

Defense contractors need their welfare

The American Empire spans the globe. Once we retake our elite, the Galaxy will be ours.

he is a retard, people giving him attention are only one tier higher than the ones watching memenaux and Morality Man

Why should I? The graph shows clearly that they have the budget to do so themselves.

we're rich bitch.
thats why wez gotz all the most toys.

That is roughly the current state of affairs.
Look at any projections for the next 20-50 years. We will only continue to fall behind.
We will become nothing but military dogs for the rest of the world. We could change this, but we prefer to support regime change and suck corporate cock.

So please, newfag, just grab some popcorn and try to get some entertainment out of it.

gimme that flag nigga

>this is what americans actually think

the military wastes so much, it is truly amazing. spending does not accurately represent competency or strength

>Not as a percentage of GDP
That wouldn't be accurate faggot. Israel's GDP is fucking 320 billion. Ours is fucking 18.5 trillion. Our GDP is 60 times greater than Israel's. So fucking of course spending 3.5% of our GDP on military is enough.

Moron.

Its a little worrying that Saudi Arabia is the third largest military spender in the world.

Freedom costs a lot

I can defend this with these.

Attached: 1477632568993.jpg (6000x4000, 1.8M)

The US military spends an aweful lot not on the defense of the US but on undermining other places. For example a huge amount of money is spent on NATO. This is no longer to defend Europe but to undermine European unity.

and these

Attached: 1477632600809.png (1890x2672, 1.86M)

And we are still the absolute strongest military on the planet, faggot

The US military is a fraternity. Some of its members are chosen to die in "games" orchestrated by elites. Others receive housing, education, transportation, travel, and allowances from the government. This is the way it's been for a very long time. However, it is now changing, and there will soon be a redesign of jobs that do not involve so much unnecessary suffering.

shall I use these too?

Attached: 1477632506895.png (3780x2672, 2.96M)

The United States military, specifically the navy, acts as the guarantor of international security. The navy patrols the sea lanes ensuring an open and liberal free-trade order. Of course many geo-political thinkers are expecting that liberal trade order to come to an end soon. However, they're also predicting the United States will maintain its military capabilities and move from a position of benevolent guarantor to a position of self-interested transactional guarantor for those nations who have something to offer.

NIGGERRRRR, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I liked the faggot at the end

>That is roughly the current state of affairs.
>Look at any projections for the next 20-50 years.
Dude seriously, do you just like absorbing what the media, think tanks, and other faggots tell you? Can't you think critically for yourself?

Basic economics - you need to provide something to get something in return. The U.S. controls the world's oil trade - how? We get OPEC to price and sell their oil in Dollars. So China and India have to trade with the U.S. to get the dollars to buy the oil they need.

In order to do that, India - which was primarily an agrarian economy before they opened their markets in 1990 - does all the shit IT jobs that none of us will take. China - which was primarily a communist closed market economy before Deng - does all the manufacturing that corporatists outsource to them.

A simple fucking check on wikipedia (fucking wikipedia) will tell you that China's main export partners are the U.S. and EU - both of which are heavily driven by consumers. Same for India - U.S. and EU.

How the fuck can China or India topple U.S. as the world power? They have to control the oil trade or the trade of a commodity that everyone wants - that is how capitalism works. The British, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Belgium, etc. all controlled the trade of a commodity (Sugar, Tobacco, Tea, Rubber, Copper, etc.) to become rich.

That is how world economics works. The belief of the U.S. being a police state is for brainlets who can't think for themselves. Don't be one of those fags.
>We will only continue to fall behind.
That is how nature works - you rise to the top and then you fall. But I doubt it will be either China or India who replace us. You need a country with military might to control the trade of a priced commodity.
>We could change this, but we prefer to support regime change and suck corporate cock.
It is because we do the shit we do that you enjoy your morning coffee faggot.
>newfag
Just stop. You're too easy to buttfuck.

This is the amount of money required to have an army large enough to maintain a global empire while equipping itself with modern up-to-date equiptment. Look at the UK's and France's budgets - both large because they are as technilogically advanced as the Americans, China's budget is large because their army is large.

I don't have to.

Senpai, you are actually a homosexual if you don't tap that. I like my girls 13+.

Attached: 1521485630741-pol.gif (261x210, 1.58M)

>the military wastes so much, it is truly amazing. spending does not accurately represent competency or strength
It is because the military has so much that they can take risks on projects that seem like waste to you faggot. Go back to the basement moron.

Attached: 1521581255999-pol.png (625x626, 76K)

I'll need another 22.5 billion dollar defense bill to defend that sir.

Spoken like a true college sophomore.

/thread

>defend this

Defend defense?

>Its a little worrying that Saudi Arabia is the third largest military spender in the world.
But they don't spend on innovation or research. Turns out Sharia is not conducive to a research based civilization. You'd rather not research on physics and math if you're concerned about getting your head chopped off - you're going to focus instead on fucking your four wives.

They primarily spend money on buying tech. They pose no threat to the world.

No.
It's indicative of inefficient spending and huge waste.
That's what happens when your private sector hardware manufacturers buy congressmen and senators and bargain for contracts that grossly favor the manufacturer.
America still has the most powerful projected military force in the world.
They just pay 300% more than they should for it.
War is a racket, and when you haven't had a major conflict to deplete stockpiles in decades, the unit price has to increase so you can stay in business.

>not getting a job in the DOD and subcontractor company
Feels like I'm loosing out on millions.

With that average budget the ruskies managed to develop the best air defense system (the s400), the best main battle tank atm (t14 armata), unstoppable hypersonic nuclear missles, a lazor weapon and of course, tigers !

Meanwhile the most money from that enormous budget of the amerimutts is spent on fat paychecks inside the corporate companies that got contracts with the US millitary and they barely managed to develop some good fighter jets and bombers...

Also the NATO countries are supposed to buy shit equipment from the US like those patriot missles that my country is gonna get soon...

Attached: guado-1.jpg (1084x692, 77K)

I have seen her naked before and her pussy looks absolutely awful. I can't imagine what it looks like now. I would like to kiss her tummy and bite her thighs however.

>both large because they are as technilogically advanced as the Americans

Attached: 1337066025199.png (128x128, 32K)

>Spoken like a true college sophomore.
Hey man, at least I think for myself. Unlike you who relies on what "they" predict and "they" tell you.
>However, they're also predicting

It's because the US military IS the reason no one else has to spend a lot. Why when you can call uncle Sam to your aid.

Maybe if all you fags got off our tit we could scale back.

Simple we have a big gdp their for we can spend more thought the percentage of gdp used is low

but the tit is /comfyaf/

>their money

Right, right. Keep paying those taxes. And deluding yourself.

>It's indicative of inefficient spending and huge waste.
No. Have you worked with the U.S. military? Sure, they get a lot of shit thrown at them for being inefficient and if you speak to the liasons on research projects, they put you to sleep with the description of procedure and rules that they have memorized to the last punctuation mark.

But what seems like inefficient spending to you, is essentially the military taking risks by spending on projects that they know have a low chance to succeed but a high reward. It is because the military is afforded its budget that they have the safety nets to go ahead and do the things they do.

Other countries like India and China, who have amazingly patriotic men and women in their army - I would argue that they're more patriotic, will never have the same facilities and tech as our boys - do you know why? Because fucking India and China don't give their military the safety nets that we give them.

>They just pay 300% more than they should for it.
This coming from a Kiwi. Are you ready to take all the sheep out to the pasture once you're done shitposting here?

>War is a racket, and when you haven't had a major conflict to deplete stockpiles in decades, the unit price has to increase so you can stay in business.
Not a bad hypothesis, and this is indeed true in some cases, but it's not the reason why the U.S. military spending seems inefficient to outsiders.

It's no longer prediction. It's rapidly becoming reality.

You mentioned something about OPEC and the petrodollar. The dollar is used as the international reserved for petroleum because there are no other contenders with the stability and longevity required for such a task. The only other Contender would be there British pound and while the city of London might like that idea, there's no impetus internationally to force a change from a very satisfactory status quo. And American energy needs are at a point of self-sufficiency as of July of 2017 due to shale and the collocation of energy resources with the end market.

You also mentioned China as a major manufacturing power. No argument there. Except their economy is hugely over-leveraged which is why Xi nominated himself to be his own successor. It's an attempt to solidify the nation's politics before the economic jolt shakes the Communist Party loose from power. Economically, financially, and demographically China is in a really shity spot. Most geopolitical strategist are no longer talking about China as the next great superpower, but being rather in a state of manage stagnation or even decline over the next 30 Years.

India is India. Not much as predicted to change with their situation in geopolitical terms.

Thanks for having our back Ameribros

i am pretty sure the US defends it already.

But this pic is the future you'll get.

Attached: 1514997967075.png (1280x960, 1.45M)

The value of the US Dollar is held in place by our military. It’s value certainly has nothing to do with unique domestic goods we export.

If you want less of a military presence coming out of America, literally the only way that’s going to happen is to abolish the income tax. Starve the war machine.

>You mentioned something about OPEC and the petrodollar.
Hahahahahaha. You know, you should do your research before you go around calling others sophomores on the internet.
>The dollar is used as the international reserved for petroleum because there are no other contenders with the stability and longevity required for such a task.
Hahahahahaha. Oh my sides. The dollar was the made the reserve currency after WW2 because the U.S. was the only practical functioning economy in the world. The dollar was backed by gold. The Bretton Woods system set the exchange at $35 per ounce of gold I think.

That's when the world truly worked on trade. You want something, you sell something. However, with the Vietnam war, America wasn't exporting enough goods to the world to be able to import the goods it needed to fuel the war machine. Nixon and Kissinger printed more dollars to compensate. However, this meant that $35 to an ounce of gold was diluted. How? If the U.S. printed more dollars, then they would have claim to more gold than other countries with fewer dollars. If memory serves, France and England wanted their gold back.

Nixon and Kissinger then came up with the master plan to sell the Saudis U.S. military protection in return for the Saudis pricing and selling oil in dollars. Fucking master move. Now the whole world was forced to buy oil in dollars and how could they get the dollars - they had to sell the U.S. shit.

You're understanding of basic currency concepts is equivalent to magic fairy dust. You have no idea about the underlying mechanisms of currency and how it can be controlled.

Fuck off boomer fag. You're just a brainlet. Research more, and importantly, fucking learn to think for yourself.

Suck this.

Attached: L-1408392-1516892405-2921.jpeg.jpg (225x300, 10K)

"hurr durr america spend so much more then everyone on military budget."
Maybe it has a reason and isnt actually given an unresonable amount of money like shitlibs and moronic jew hating spastics make it out to be.

>Defend this
They can afford to, as well as pretty much every NATO member