Boku No Hero Academia

His quirk is fucking retarded, he should have been shot by a quirk erasing bullet.

You should’ve been shot instead, fag.

You shut your mouth.

Can't wait to he him and All Might talk

his quirk should have been nerfed or retooled, Hori is to much of a hack to write a character with infallible precognition.

What killed the hype?

the wait for more anime

His weapon is more retarded.

how so? he is not a figting type hero and the things that he throws fit him.
l'm still mad at the O MY BENT FUTURE since it fucking negates his quirk

if his future seeing ability is perfect/always true. what's the use of dodging an attack from that quirk if it is 100% true anyways

lack of katsuki

A man with no physical quirk throwing massive weights with the tips of his fingers, with enough force to be dangerous to superhumans. Only because it matches the salaryman persona.

Rule of cool, except it's not cool, just stupid.

>Rule of cool, except it's not cool, just stupid.
I found very cool

Best

How do people like Toga and Stain discover their quirks? Is it possible that Deku has a quirk but hasn't discovered it since he's not insane enough to find the trigger?

The latest arc was godawful.

He's quite buffed and physical limitations are different in their world. As in Deku survives being thrown against a bus (And even moves it a little)

would not be surprised when deku's real quirk is introduced later on as an asspull.

it would've come out naturally. That's how quirks work.

this new arc is as generic as it can get. pretty much started to go downhill when bakugay got kidnapped.

>The latest arc was godawful.
It was messy, but far from godawful.

that'll be much later in the series where we'll find out his true quirk

Who?

I love Aizawa so much. I want to hold his hand, braid his hair and ride his dick. He's perfect.

Anybody got the viz translation from the latest chapter?

Go away, frog

Then just make him submit to you using force. It should be easy since he is a big pushover, beat him up, pin him down and fuck his ass.

With Deku going 100% plus Eri reversing the damage at the same time to the point it was hurting him too, I expect Deku to be exhausted and maybe injured enough to not be walking and talking like nothing happened.

Drawn-out flashbacks/tangents in a combat-oriented arc.

Friendly reminder that death__ will win the Dekubowl.

This fucker is SO cool
He is like the epitome of cool in every way

Everyone here likes him, right?

>Everyone here likes him, right?
Of course. The fact that he could wreck a top tier villain quirkless says a lot.

delet

Ah yes, good ol’ Gary Stu, what a lad

Recent arc reeks of Bleach.

No I want him to pin me down and fuck me. But it'd be cute to be the one dominating him, I want to make him blush :3

Lucas growing up like that makes me feel old.

If it looks stupid but works, it ain't stupid.

Ochako

O MY FUTURE BENDING FIST

Gary Stus dont lose their quirks

It's like Deku punched a hole in space-time continuum and transported everybody to a parallel universe, a universe where Chisaki loses.

I don't get it, what future did he see? How did Deku change it? This is something that should be shown, not monologued

>quirk lets him see the future
>tried to change it once and failed
>"YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE THE FUTURE I SEE WITH MY QUIRK, IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE!"
>all might is still alive
>deku won the fight nighteye said he would lose

he seems pretty incompetent desu

Deku's toe thing proves that he doesn't have a quirk. It would take one hell of a prolapse to asspull him into having one anyway.

or it's like Nighteye is a bitch who never tried very hard to avoid or manipulate events seen in his visions

Bigger than eri's quirk or the future bending?

What a Aru-maito fanboy he turned out to be.

Hori?

>BNH has a shitty writing
In other news water is wet

Nighteye actually didn't have any quirk.
>I can actually see the future, you will die in this very generic and likely scenario
>hey Nighteye, what about my future
>I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY OTHER FUTURES OKAY
>In the future only I can see, I saw this completely obvious outcome of this Deku shitter dying to Chisaki
>w-what? It looks like he's winning?
>w-well I guess he could be kind of special...maybe the future can be changed haha

Makes sense desu.

So how does he do the whole evading thing during a fight?

Look 1 second to see what and where the opponet would move

He's fast

I know. But this user says he never had a quirk.

"oh no I made the future seeing guy say they lose, how can I resolve this"
"I dont"

We autist theory time now

Remember that one autist who said that the manga should be read backwards?

Is it just me or was the climax+ending of this arc kind of...anticlimactic. It's kind of obvious Horikoshi wasn't too happy with this arc considering he just kind of ended it.

he's a grown man who's fighting a kid who has never really been thinking for most of his life once he had OfA

Assuming what he said about his future ability is true, it doesn't even make sense. Events before death are not fixed, they can be changed just fine.

O MY TWISTING FIST

>two breaks in the middle of the arc
>not in the top 3 rank in Jump's TOC anymore
yeah

The arc clearly hasn’t ended

I am glad we are back to fast pacing.

What was the last chapter called?

I was really suprised when he just hardstopped this arc.
he just wanted it to end it seems. Didnt even care about resolving nighteyes quirk

Its just his quirk is that "shitting himself if i look at you" and he's just very emberassed about it.

Gee I dunno, you tell me

>Speedreaders have gotten to the point where they no longer even look at the chapters and only read the chapter titles.
Jesus, the chapter literally ended with the words "It's not over yet".

Sorry but shigir doing something is clearly the next arc.
The manga isn't over
The arc is.

What was the point of Hori making an antidote if he's just gonna have Shigaraki take it? The heroes don't even know it exists.

>This same user still parrots water is wet
In other news, your mother is wet

So that's what Ochako wants.

Why do you faggots have to reply to shit like this

That is general thread culture.

Wait, what Hori did for a living before wrighting MHA? And is this his first work?

Obligatory shitflinging to shit post

He was a part timer at a soba-ya.

He did two other works that got cancelled in like 20 chapters. The Orca is from one of his previous mangas.

>Arc opened with Overhaul and his merry band of Yakuza
>Now VA’s turn to do something to Overhaul
>Wrap up chapters not even here yet
>Thinks this means arc ends
Come on

He wrote failed manga for a living.

Okay so I guess the fight between deku and bakugo is still part of the kamino arc then?
Just because Overhaul will still exist in some form doesn't mean this arc hasn't ended.

Humble beginnings

Are they any good? Why were they canceled?
Is it enough to feed yourself and acquire THIS massive collection of DC\Marvel\StarWars merchandise?

>Nejire
BEGONE, THOT!

>responds to shit because it's le Sup Forums rules
>wonders why these threads suck most the time

Why do you hate Nejire? She seems pretty cool.

Nobody is wondering user.

It's like mataphors doesn't even exist.

>It's like mataphors doesn't even exist.
I mean they don't. That is not a word.

The whole Hero internship thing that is going on.
The Manga was focused on the class mostly, with villains trying to fuck shit up at every turn. Now the first year isn't even over and they are already doing internships and professional hero work, each student is doing their own thing, it feels rushed. The comfy school days lasted nothing.
At the same time, this arc that takes place outside of the common cast of characters has taken so long that it feels drawn out. It is really weird.

Exactly. She only "seems cool", but she isn't. Useless in the extreme (gave one slow-ass shockwave, which resulted in her passing out (I'll try to find the image)), obnoxious ADHD personality, and she is usually the one for fujos to selfinsert themselves in the universe, as exhibit A shows us.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK.

Can't wait.
Here is my prediction
Something will happen that will make everyone think he is the traitor but he isn't.

To be honest, for Mineta to have some room he first got to have at least one more character-trait, apart from "I am a pervy-joke-dispenser"

>Man who can see the future
>Except when it's subverted by another time-based quirk
I don't see the problem here.

Only when they are not the MC's

>not wanting him to elaborate on this character-trait

and it will end with everyone having a change of heart
>shinsou... you really were the Boku Academia all along

Nobody gives a shit about Tumblr boy. You all will complain about his quirk being OP and how every counter to it is an asspull if he does get an arc anyway.

Kill yourself hamplanet