Cambridge Analytica: Undercover Secrets of Trump's Data Firm

>TRUMPTARDS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=cy-9iciNF1A

Attached: trump-disability.jpg (730x580, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/976218173165981697
cnn.com/2018/01/04/politics/fusion-gps-bank-records-house-investigation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?! WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA?!?!

Attached: 1490058437821.gif (360x360, 324K)

Attached: 1511839085961.jpg (587x534, 105K)

obama did the same exact shit. explain that.

>using facebooks data aka their product to help run your campaign

How fucking retarded are you that you can possibly think this is illegal.

name a political attack on dems during the election other than hillary emails!

im pretty sure goybook harvested data for obama for 8 years

brave new world.

that's not brave new world tho

bumped

Attached: Mega gif.gif (454x442, 926K)

What do we know about Obama and Hillary doing the same thing? And who was the person that hired Cambridge Analytica?

>itt: trumplings cry BUT HILLARY and BUT OBAMA even though they never, ever did anything like this

“So the candidate is the puppet?,” the undercover reporter asked.
“Always,” replied Mr Nix"

>fake news

Attached: saythefuckingline.png (472x868, 703K)

B-but Obama did the same!!! It's NOT FAIR REEEEEEE

Attached: 1502044579548.png (554x400, 868K)

BLUMPH!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?1

Attached: Hillary dying.png (1200x1800, 2.63M)

>but Hillary
>but Obama
This is really pathetic. You can do better.

>never, ever
why do you type like a 7 year old?

i'm just wondering why channel 4 didn't do a story when they did it, since Sup Forums knew for years. you'd think channel 4's reporting would be able to catch what fat nerd virgins could. right?

>still caring about any of this shit
lmao

i genuinely dont understand this scandal

trump campaign used data farmed from facebook users to inform their marketing and strategy? isnt that facebook’s known business model? selling data?

HE COLLUDED WITH THE BRITS??????
Better make a video with plenty of ominous music for the retarded brainlette fuckheads
Best fucking timeline

>letting factories go overseas
>making bad trade deals
>not respecting rule of law in regards to immigration
>attack of the second amendment
I remember all this

Attached: 1519747209659.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

It is only legit when Hillary does it.

see see

It's illegal for a political campaign to do that.

>"Russians hacked the election!!"
>investigation collapses
>"facebook hacked the election!!"

Attached: 1492912313418.png (1070x601, 616K)

Well there were a ton but deleting emails that you have been legally obligated to hand over is a federal crime, unless you have the connections for it not to be. This can not be compared to anything trump has done, and if he did exactly whay hillary did he'd be in jail. Also if he used overa billion dollars on his campaign people would be deep digging and calling him out on where he got it, dems don't even care banks and corporations supported her 100x what they gave trump. But nah trumps with the businesses, right cuckboy?

Gee she sure has had that boot for a while now...

so obama is up for arrest too then? since it's illegal? awesome, let's bag both of them!

Attached: IMG_0236.jpg (1138x1135, 247K)

/ptg/ on suicide watch

Attached: Breaking911.png (625x426, 72K)

And we found the counterpoint to shareblue.

When you cut off your own toe in rage after losing the election.

anyone notice the recent lack of data-mine threads on Sup Forums
wonder if is connected

He should have been.

btfo

what is ptg?

>should have been
it was 2012. that's within the statute of limitations. we can arrest them both. i'm assuming you're all for justice across the parties for the same ,as you say "crime", right?

it's fake the story is real but they didn't say Sup Forums they said social media

The real issue is that Obama paid Facebook for the information, which is the reason they pretend it's horrible in this case.

Attached: 1515038318158.jpg (1091x934, 77K)

lol

Attached: obama.png (1109x212, 25K)

ah I see you're back with the proxy faggot

>its ok when our side does it but illegal for Trump

embarrassing

Nothing will happen as usual. He wont get impeached.

>the left: look at this! Impeach Trump now!
>is all over media and say this is it, they have enough evidence to impeach Trump
>on social media trending and msm bring on political experts repeating that Trump is about to be impeached
>3 weeks go by and everything turns back to normal like nothing happened. Trump still president.
>process repeats

Attached: Blumpf.jpg (620x605, 51K)

Attached: I.Will.Be.With.Her.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

Yeah, sure. Get them both. He should be locked up anyway for a lot more.

>“Sometimes you can use proxy organisations who are already there. You feed them. They are civil society organisations.. Charities or activist groups, and we use them – feed them the material and they do the work…
>“We just put information into the bloodstream to the internet and then watch it grow, give it a little push every now and again over time to watch it take shape. And so this stuff infiltrates the online community and expands but with no branding – so it’s unattributable, untrackable.”

How does Sup Forums feel that they undoubtedly got played by these guys? Everyone here completely lost their shit over the shareblue stuff, you'd have to be forcible sticking your fingers in your ears to pretend like the same thing wasn't happening here, except done by the Trump people.

Christ modern politics is just a shitshow. Everything going forward is just gonna be decided by who can funnel the most money into these shill groups. rip democracy

oh shit its real reeeee
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/976218173165981697

Attached: pepeaaaa.jpg (225x225, 10K)

xD

patched

Attached: I.Will.Be.With.Her2.0.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

>cnn.com/2018/01/04/politics/fusion-gps-bank-records-house-investigation/
>Bank turns over disputed Fusion GPS records to Congress

Attached: IMG_7144.png (1194x625, 48K)

so maybe the msm chimping out about this while literally bragging about obama doing is MIGHT signal that this is all fucking nothing, right?

lmao their desperate long love DONALD TRUMP

>Obama does this
So amazing his genius.
>Trump does this
ELECTION MANIPULATION IMPEACH

Why doesn't the left understand how stupid they look at all times?

Attached: 1521236966704.jpg (505x1024, 110K)

I have been hearing "Trump will be impeached anytime now" from Leftist friends since about a week before he was sworn in, and I have been hearing "Obama will be persecuted and impeached anytime now" from Conservative friends since about a week before he was sworn in the first time.

Leftists best bet to get Trump impeached is to hire a prostitute and catch him have sex at the Oval Office.

>Trump impeached is to hire a prostitute and catch him have sex at the Oval Office
I wish I be her!!! Get nourish by DONALD TRUMP penis!!!

The major differences:
1. The Democrats didn't harvest the data under false pretenses; the data came from people who signed up for a political app.

2. The Democratic campaign data wasn't illegally transferred from one company to another.

But I agree that the Obama campaign's actions should have been a flag and we should have worried harder about it, even if they weren't as bad as what Cambridge Analytica did.

1. Lies. Some data came from people who signed up. Obama data mined Facebook.

2. You cannot prove that.

Obama campaign was US CITIZENS who are legally allowed to work on election programs.

CA was staffed almost entirely by BRITISH and CANADIAN citizens, and ALL of their Trump 2016 (and Cruz et all) actions are straight FEC violations of foreign actors working US elections.

>secret
>Cambridge Analytica
pick one

Attached: polish.jpg (384x327, 26K)

Same shill, same pastas. You lost, and you will keep losing.

What false pretenses. They bought the data from FB like anyone else. Shut FB and Google down if there's an issue. (There is)

18 USC 371 -- Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States

"If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

18 USC 1030 -- Major fraud against the United States

"(a) Whoever knowingly executes, or attempts to execute, any scheme or artifice with the intent— (1) to defraud the United States"

With regard to the current debate at hand, I'd argue that the most persuasive definition of "fraud" comes from Hammerschmidt, which was applied specifically to 18 USC 371 and defined "defraud" (i.e., commit fraud). Particularly:

Hass, 216 U.S. at 479-480. In Hammerschmidt, Chief Justice Taft, defined "defraud" as follows:Link here

To conspire to defraud the United States means primarily to cheat the Government out of property or money, but it also means to interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful governmental functions by deceit, craft or trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest. It is not necessary that the Government shall be subjected to property or pecuniary loss by the fraud, but only that its legitimate official action and purpose shall be defeated by misrepresentation, chicane or the overreaching of those charged with carrying out the governmental intention.

Why are all leftists such insufferable faggots? You lose because you’re hideous and annoying.

upvoted xD
MAGA