All these anime getting new seasons, when does Haruhi?

All these anime getting new seasons, when does Haruhi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw
webmshare.com/ZjXBA
youtube.com/watch?v=G4ozzV-kY4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully never so SJWs don’t ruin it

As soon as spice and Wolf season 3 gets confirmed.
;_;

Probably never. Aging, scandal-battered cast, a studio with a full plate, newer LN series competing.

Because the postmodern far left has such a hold on the anime industry.

They have influence on dubs and offical subs like with the cucked dubs for dragon maiden from a little while ago

Nobody cares about this anymore

don't forget Horizon Season 3 also has to get confirmed.

We actually got S3 of Index though, at least there's that.

name 1(one) animes that do these.

You sound like a half-naked fatass in a MAGA cap.

And you sound like a cuck who’s still with her, faggot

If that lazy ass Tanigawa doesn't even continue the LN's we'll never see a new Haruhi anime...

Right after Index 3, Kino no Tabi S2, and Geass S3. Basically never ever.

Was this really that good? S2 was kinda bad and I feel this was overrated by a lot of people because it was their first anime

Should I watch haruhi?

I doubt they will ever make it since there were a lot of anime like it in the meantime.

Disappearance was god-tier
the rest of the franchise was meh

Meh, it's alright but you should've already seen it

youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw

Somewhere between one day and the lifespan of the universe.

>dubs
>official subs

ikr, it's gotten so bad even the characters don't know what's going on.

webmshare.com/ZjXBA

It's pretty charming and has some good character development.

Some examples?

Literally nothing comes close to the comf, the feel, and the overall beauty of Haruhi.

Are the few Haruhifags that still remain *this* delusional about their dead franchise returning?

No novel & games to sell, no new season.
Learn this shit already, this industry is fucked.

Hyouka

>mfw we got a new season of FMP before Haruhi did

It's not even close to the same

Yokohama Kaidashi Kiko

I'll check it out, thanks friend.

I love YKK but about the only thing it has in common with Haruhi are android characters.

what are you talking about nigga? everyone wants a third season

They share a similar sense of melancholy, for different purposes but still. Also Someday in the Rain is basically half of YKK.

It's still comfy and beauty

For sure, but it's still a far cry from Haruhi

>Expect a worth careing about show from Kyoto getting a second season

haruhi is breedershit

Dunno I hold both on high regard, maybe you aren't into the more realistic setting of Hyouka. As for characters Haruhi is amazing but then there are characters like Mikuru that I'm not very attached to, while in Hyouka I really liked all four characters.

NOBODY CALLS ME FAGGOT!

Future Mikuru is cool at least.
I could relate more to Haruhi since the characters conflicts felt more grounded (despite the supernatural setting) than Chitanda's curiosity and Oreki in general

death to all women and women enablers
fag uprising 2018

You can't actually hurt Haruhi user, she'll just reverse everything so that you don't have a gun.

i want to PROTECT that smile!

Chitanda's curiosity may seem trivial at first (especially in minor mysteries), but the way I interpret it it's just an excuse of her to understand the thoughts, feelings and intentions of the people involved in the mysteries. In Hyouka arc for example she gets quite emotional about discovering the truth of his uncle, in Movie arc she tells Oreki's wrong not with regular arguments like Mayaka/Satoshi, but because she understands the author's intentions so well that it was incompatible with that solution, her strength clearly is her empathy. As for Oreki his character progression is quite interesting, he starts as an apathetic guy with some cool deduction skills but as time passes he clearly gets infected by Chiitanda's sensibility, you can clearly tell this in episode 18 when he solves a mystery by his own will, not as a mere deduction exercise but to understand what was passing on the teacher's mind at that moment, Chitanda immediately recognizes that thus they become closer.

Every thread, until S3.

It's a smile worth protecting

Upgraded Haruhi for you

What the fuck

that pic is Deviantart level of fuckd up.

Sleeping till S3...

If you think your fetish is fucked up then remember that people actually fap to this.

>Also Someday in the Rain is basically half of YKK.
Care to explain?

A good part of YKK is contemplative and focuses on the beauty of trivial things, with little to no dialogues, like Someday in the Rain (although this one is also about Nagato's loneliness but that themes work well with YKK too).

>it's comfy

and literally

When she stops fucking the entire band.

WRONG
she didn't touch the bassist

Everyone but the bassist.

would

but haruhi is garbage and you're never getting a conclusion to your shit anime

that's a big ass

Coincidencially I read the first chapters of this some days ago, I'll continue the weekend as it looks great.
As for my go to Haruhi episode I have to go with Bamboo, one of the better stories in the show and my fav music tracks.

This smile is why I will never watch this show
I've fapped to her a dozen times though

youtube.com/watch?v=G4ozzV-kY4M

I really need to rewatch this, Haruhi is still my favorite anime after all these years.

Disappearance rewatch will be on December 18th, if you watch one a day you'll easily be finished with Melancholy in time

Why are fang girls so cute?

hiatus for ever?

>caring about official localizations
>not watching raws in current year
I'm sure glad I stopped being an EOP.

>have to watch toradora, haruhi, and sora no woto all in the same time period
i dont even know where all 3 are being held

ruined every episode

Nah Tsuruya is alright unlike her autistic friend

Thinking back to how much of a presence Haruhi had on the internet back in the day, it feels a little sad to see how little its been reduced to. Not that it would've stayed in the spotlight forever, but it's just another reminder that time passes.