Lef or right, who would you choose?

Lef or right, who would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

gate-thus-the-jsdf-fought-there.wikia.com/wiki/Rory_Mercury#Skills_.26_Abilities
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't Rory strait up not die?

I don't know who right is, but Rory needed the JSDF to bail her out.

rory hands down
i'd love to get a lamprey bj by shalltear tho

When was that? If it was while fighting the dragon in S2, that was because she placed a protective charm on Itami, which transferred all of his wounds to her, thus weakening her.

Rory because muh dick

Can't Shalltear revive herself right after taking a nuke?
All Shalltear needs to do is sucking all blood out of Rory's body and put the flesh inside a acid jar.

>anime shalltear design
Come on now.

she only revived because she had an item like a fairy in Zelda IIRC

And it's rechargeable, she can use it again and again.

I though Ainz at one point had to use money to bring her back to life.

how long is the recharge?

He killed her again before she recharged it.
Wasn't exactly stated, maybe a day or so.

So we just need to kill her twice don't need a nuke for that just lots of daka. Actually how would Ainz react to the JSDF being in the new world, i mean he is from our world as well.

It basically takes a nuke to kill her, or fire power on the same level. And she can teleport too.
Ainz came from the 22nd century, after a world war destroyed the world. The JSDF probably ceased to exist at that point.

>autism battle
Fuck off.

where the heck did this world war thing come from? If that happened that he wouldn't even been playing YGGDRASIL

>anime only fags
Read the fucking LN, you dirty secondary.

If she's wearing her armor, nukes won't be enough.
Does non magical nukes even work against magic passives?

>not knowing that the world is a total hellhole
I'm sure its alluded to in the anime as well.

but wasn't the current state of the world caused mega powerful corporations destroying the environment and replacing the government and not a world war?

Kill yourself youtube faggot.

I don't think you get how completely bonkers an optimized lv20 D&D 3.5 spellcaster is, let alone an lv40 one like Shalltear. I mean the whole point of Overlord is how ridiculously overpowered Nazerick is, but it barely scratches the surface, particularly in the anime.

Even without taking stats into account, Shalltear is immune to a ridiculous number of things, including non-spell projectiles, mental effects and being grabbed/bound/slowed in any way, and is even capable of acting while time is frozen. If you're not wielding a weapon that's both silver and magic, it takes a phenomenal amount of strength to even scratch her (and she can effortlessly block attacks that move too fast for a normal person to see).

None of Shalltear's abilities or equipment can reduce the damage of a Super-tier spell. She took full damage from the nuke, she just has really high HP.

Meant to quote

Is Rory even strong.

So, Shalltear is always naked and bathing in blood?

Stronger and faster than a human, but nothing too crazy. She's immortal but not any tougher than normal, so you can take her out just by cutting her head off and keeping it away from the body.
gate-thus-the-jsdf-fought-there.wikia.com/wiki/Rory_Mercury#Skills_.26_Abilities

With all her hax skills, can she beat Anshinin?

>None of Shalltear's abilities or equipment can reduce the damage of a Super-tier spell. She took full damage from the nuke, she just has really high HP.
Warrior characters have damage reduction, it's never stated that there is a limit of how much they can reduce.
>It basically takes a nuke
More like three. Ainz needed to use two Fallen Down (which were basically magical nukes), plus battling her for a while, to take her down. Also, the dragon nuke without her armor didn't killed her, even if it heavily wounded her.

>Beating 4th wall breaking walking plot devices
You need to be a bigger plot device to do that. Maybe Ainz can with his personal hax, but I doubt Shalltear will.

Didn't Shalltear stop a swordstrike that broke the sound barrier with her fingernail?

>Animeonly
As expected

didn't he also have to use Goal of Life is Death?

>proceeds to take over few underdeveloped countries

Is this a joke? Rory would be like lv20-30 in Overlord terms she has no fucking chance at all.

Unless Ainz unlocks developer-level abilities that let him rewrite reality without limit, I doubt he could even scratch Anshinin.
FRESH is literally the "I win just because" character, nothing less is reasonably viable, unless you want to go into dumb Demonbane-tier nonsense.

Shalltear recovered some of her HP during the fight. The main point of drawing things out, rather than taking out one of her lives with TGoALID right away, was to trick her into wasting her mana so that she'd be defenseless once Ainz switched to warrior mode.

That and Ainz is paranoid enough that he might have wanted to keep TGoALID hidden in case anyone was watching.

No one in Overlord can. Their abilities have well-defined limits and counters (Shalltear was infamous for her difficulty as a raid boss, but plenty of people have still beaten her), so they can't defeat characters who run on the power of plot.

Depends if the author goes full powerlevel or not.
Ainz can get a divine rank and there's monsters classes like shoggoths and I think one of then npcs might be a neutronium golem.

>Ainz can get a divine rank
Even Pun-Pun can't stop Rule Zero

hi

>unless you want to go into dumb Demonbane-tier nonsense.

Game 2 translation never ever

She is literally the author of the novel. Even if Ainz could become omnipotent in the game, she could just "write a story where he gets a cold and dies".
Featherine has the same powers, she could just say he died and after that she would think about how.