Have you ever noticed rich people doesn't care about politics?

youtube.com/watch?v=-vFfxHO3GmU

Attached: bezos-overtakes-buffet-3-secrets-success-amazons-ceo-jeff-bezos-amazon1-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/major-study-finds-that-the-us-is-an-oligarchy-2014-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Say that to soros

They will care when we get a hold of them

>(((tai lopez)))
>a rich person

Bezos...who bought the Washington Post just to stick his fucking nose in politics is your example...user...I ...

Jeff Bezos is openly Liberal.

Wow, they doesn’t?
Not only does they, but they does more than the average peopleson. Your pic related is a very vocal liberal.

You never operated in the free market have you?

Politics divide. It's an 50/50. And you wan't to sell your shit to 100% of people.

When your rich you shake a lot of hands. You simply can't be outspoken without it costing opportunities or profit.

>bezos
>doesn’t care about politics
>buys Washington post and turns it into infowars for the left
What?

they do
but because you have to be tact with people you learn to disclose it a bit

Unless you're bezos and people buy your shit anyway because going to Walmart or 15 other mom and pops sucks dick

Some people do not need to get into politics and in fact doing so would put them in danger of losing their assets. So of course the majority of the world doesn't give a shit.

If you took a different approach to politics, you might find that something more appealing gathers more interest. Hint hint

Politics is bad for business.

If Trump kept pushing the Washington Post-Bezos-Amazon-No Taxes narrative, Bezos would've gotten rid of that rag within seconds.

It's a hobby at best for these people, but only if it doesn't hurt their bottom line.

Sup Forums is so degenerate that none of you have successful friends so you only know the public persona of wealthy people

lol this nigga is done selling his scam self-help Lamborghini garage bullshit. now he is on shilling for Cryptocurrency

Attached: ahhhh.png (650x574, 271K)

They care about playing dominoes on cheese and pasta. Everything else is a means to that end.

Attached: deserteagle.jpg (640x425, 44K)

>>buys Washington post and turns it into infowars for the left

The left is pro-war now?

Guys help. I'm losing my fucking mind.

Attached: Screenshot_5.jpg (1105x821, 190K)

Because rich people are out of the loop. Smart people try to use politics and stupid people to get rich and get out of the loop, while stupid people post about rich people and politicians on anonymous mongolian scribbling boards

Attached: 508086.jpg (720x875, 64K)

I would say yes, with Russia.

Infowars is pro-war now?

I wonder how the UN and other big gov groups would react if /politics/ came up with solutions to some really cracking problems. Wonder if you could even make some sort of deal with them. There's probably more than enough brainpower on here but it would only be fair if you were paid fairly. Of course your local city would probably appreciate help too.

T H R E E T H I N G S.

Hmmm. Interesting

>2018 was 2 years ago

Attached: image.jpg (550x366, 54K)

What other person but a loser would care about politics?

>Infowars is pro-war now?
I was implying that the Washington Post is pro-war.

OP get lost.
Uses Bezos as meme, the man that owns The Washington Post.. left leaning rag.

>Not into politics

Attached: Uber Retard.jpg (450x373, 51K)

the video is old, i remember he was btfo because that "home" isn't his, he rented it.

Of course they care, but they have to divide their time, too. The only people who can devote themselves full time to politics are the young and the old. Everybody else has responsibilities, either to others or to themselves.

>Have you ever noticed rich people doesn't care about politics?
have you ever noticed that they do not have to worry about politics, because the control it remotely...?

businessinsider.com/major-study-finds-that-the-us-is-an-oligarchy-2014-4

Attached: plutocratic_kleptocratic_kakitocracy.png (629x927, 344K)

Politics is theatre for poor minded people.
It's the song and dance powerful monied people put on so influential people feel like they are a part of something bigger than themselves and have a voice. Rich people don't care about politics because in their socio-economic position they realize the world functions on money instead.

Bezos knows city planners want to pat themselves on the back for jobs and are corrupt so he exploits them by making them bid for his office location establishment. PR/Marketing them plays politics and makes it seem like Bezos is gifting/gracing a city w/ his presence. Politics is the theater conducted after real business has been negotiated.

This is because rich people buy NGOs, politicians, political parties and governments to do their bidding.

The left has always been pro war. So has the right.

There have been 93 War Years under Democratic presidents, for 46.5%.

There have been 107 War Years under Republican presidents, for 53.5%.

And I directly stated that Washington post is pro-war with Russia