Will the new LotGH be good?

Will the new LotGH be good?

no

no

Was the old one good? Lets be honest here

It might be good but it won't be as good as the original. There's also no guarantee they won't just make it 13-26 episodes and not bother doing the rest when it doesn't sell millions.

First three arcs were pleasant, last one completely lost me

Until you are batshit insane fujoshi who put weird objects into her smelly vago fantasizing about Kuroko no Bsaket, then no

From a visual perspective though? Was it good?

No.

What LoGH? That is Kuroko no Basket 4th season, OP.

Visuals and sound are where it shined. Characterization especially, with everyone being so unique (distinct designs, VAs, motivations)
really carried the series

I think you should watch something with competent directing once in your life then look back at logh. Tell me once you've done that

Noburo Ishiguro is easily one of the best directors in anime history, kid.

Then why doesn't logh have any directing?

Code Geass R3 will probably be good. FLCL season 2 might be good given the staff. LoGH and OPM season 2 will most definitely not be good. Win some lose some.

But even the fujo on twitter were saying this was too much, and the twitter circlejerk hardly ever criticizes anything.

Not him, but LoGH's directing was nothing special. Really.

So are you going to tell me characterization wasn't on point in LoGH?
>watch something with competent directing
Send some examples mate, I'm happy to watch

yes it fucking was, in fact im in my 3rd rewatch now and it still holds up outside of QUALITY where it suddenly switches artstyles for some reason

>animation style
>posts stills

>are you going to
Are you going to read what I said or are you just going to pretend what you want to?

>pic
10/10

The new art style is Rubinsky's ultimate plot to finally defeat Reinhard.

i said artstyle you illiterate. LOGH's animation is debateably meh

>animation style
The only illiterate is you

God, they fucked up Yang's look so much.

is this real?

Yes, of course.

That art style looks yaoi as fuck.

It does.
It was solid, and certainly at times it was excellent. Some of the dogfights and CQC scenes were very well done, and the use of music added a lot. It was no Yamato or DYRL, but to say the direction was incompetent is absurd.

Reminder

/thread

>We want the fujo audience

You meant
>we want new fans on board

The old designs wouldn't sell for today's audiences, deal with it.

Why do tripfags say the stupidest things. If all anime do the same thing yet only the top percentage sell why do fags like you claim it's because of the art-style despite all of them being the same?

Yeah right, fujos would eat up the old designs like crazy. This is retarded.

I fucking hate modern anime hair.

Wow they managed to make the entire cast even gayer. I didn't think that was possible.

COME ON AND SLAM

Even fujos must draw the line somewhere. They’re degenerates, not imbeciles.

His head is so small in relation to his body this looks like fuckin JoJo. Where's my eye-bleach?

I hope it will be short.

>The old designs wouldn't sell for today's audiences
Then where do all these rabid newfag LoGHbabbies come from? Are they all 50 or something?

ok, that ooks like shit

To be fair, the production and animation quality on the old one varies a lot (mostly towards the lower end of the spectrum). The only thing that really matters is that the story and characters aren't butchered, but we'll have to wait and see for that. New Kircheis and Reinhard do look fucking awful, though.