Why was he crossdressing?

Why was he crossdressing?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/katze/type/op/results/thread/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because it's hot?

He’s a degenerate numale

his love of benis

He's just considerate. Men like looting at hot girls, so he's dressing up like a hot girl. Only a faggot would reject such a kind act.

She was a girl the whole time, she just pretended to be a boy on occasion to reject unwanted advances.

You need to be a trap to be a good programmer.

He wanted to become the little girl.
Why are Crowds threads always so shit? Are all of them started by the same autist?

This.

hes gay

Because he's a pussy.

kek

Apparently there is a degree of correlation with masochism and programming. I wonder why..

Confirmed.

Why not?
>enemies would underestimate him
>men would drop their guard around him
>nobody would consider attacking his groin

too bad hajime clocks him so hard it sends him spiraling down for a couple of episodes

Will Katze make it?

Fuck off autist boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/katze/type/op/results/thread/

Crowds was possibly my favorite anime of all time, but I ended up dropping Insight like 2 episodes in. Is it worth watching?

The fuck is this

Depends, what did you like about Crowds?

official response to all questions raised within the body of this thread: el tìsmos

Autism

I usually like traps. Why did I find him in particular so gross?

your a teen

Basically everything. The music and sounds, the artstyle, the characters, the story, the transformed designs, the whole thing appealed to me on some deep level of autism. I just sort of got bored by season 2. The enemy wasn't compelling and didn't seem to make much sense (as in how they could use crowds for evil without just getting banned from the app), and the alien girl was boring.

If you're not gonna enjoy Gel, the alien shota, then I doubt you'd like it. Especially once they add Tsubasa. They still got a strong message though.

I thought the red alien was a girl.

Personally, I liked Insight more than Crowds. The themes were more interesting for me. But it has a few weird twist at the beginning, and I don't think it's for everyone.

>clocks
>Sup Forumsnons actually knowing the lingo
woah

Does it get better if I keep going? I want more of the characters.

That's how they get you.

Why do you hate cute boys?

For me, it did. The villain at the beginning is kind of dumb, but he's needed for everything to start. But I think it's more about the masses, and how society moves and reacts than about the characters themselves. Of course, they are there the whole time, but you won't see any character development other than in the new ones.

cuz its hot~

Well, I'll give it another shot at some point. Thanks, anons.

Katze & Rui are trapped together in the basement and Katze needs to pee.

He was realistic.

Why the fuck are there no good torrents?

>He wanted to become the little girl.
So?
Who doesn't?
Fag

report teenage behavior