France has been BURGERED

Hamburgers are the most popular sandwhich in France. America has won the cultural victory.

>in 2017, for the first time ever, hamburger sales were higher in France than the classic jambon-beurre sandwich.
>msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodculture/au-revoir-baguette-france-goes-burger-mad/ar-BBKsjsZ?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Attached: Shake-Shack.jpg (1000x667, 138K)

i love burgers

Attached: 1520806327912.jpg (660x716, 72K)

>Hamburgers
>American

>Burgers
>Culture
end urself

mashallah

Hamburger is the most popular food in the world unless your a faggot or a chick.

>when your shitty fast food culture BTFO's a civilization that claims to be the most cultured in history

Attached: t3_7bw211.jpg (1363x1379, 140K)

congrats, france

Hamburgers were invented in America. And if you consider steak frittes culture then you must hamburgers as well.

Yeah? Well I bond burgered your sister

Burgers are also halal

>tfw the closest junk food joint is a good 25 km away
Feels good. Hand me a jambon-gruyère.

love me some burgers and poutine

Attached: harveys-poutine-combo-2.jpg (1600x988, 207K)

But to be fair to the French, they make them really nice. Not like an average burger, they cook the meat just right and add lots of fresh lovely things.

Enjoy the (((beef))) pork burgers Mohammad. Digits will confirm

Attached: 1480520844554.jpg (554x600, 130K)

A moment of silence for americans who have never tasted a good quality Prosciutto.

Attached: prosciutto-cotto-640x342.jpg (640x342, 40K)

they're belgian style

>retard who thinks hamburgers are anything but American

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 38K)

That's not a sandwich.

Don't worry it will be kebab in a couple of years Muhamamed.

meat between two pieces of bread = sandwich

And bruschetta and biscotti

The melting pot creates superior food, this is a fact
Unfortunately that is the only superior thing it creates

No.

I love you too, Muhammad.

yes

congrats, Wineniggers for getting on the burger train. burgers are the best thing ever invented.

truly our fourth greatest ally

yes

No that's some shitty american made up thing. Choose what you are. An American or not an American.

well you have good taste. a good burger is a work of art. You, sir, are a patrician so be proud

nO BUDDDY bUYS ME burggERS

Attached: otto-warmbier-north-korea.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Pic related is burger anons face right now

Attached: 0d9.jpg (960x702, 88K)

>be me
>fly to america
>order a burger
>ask for medium rare
>"we dont serve undercooked burgers here sir"
>"what do you mean undercooked"
>"SIR STOP ASKING QUESTIONS THIS IS AMERICAN BURGER YOU HAVE TO EAT IT COMPLETELY BROWN AND DRY DRENCHED IN SAUCE STOP THINKING"
>refuse
>walk outside
>notice many black and brown people
>hear rap music blasting from all the cars driving by
>see a mexican lady giving birth to a little girl that is also giving birth at the same time
>mfw
>fly back to france
>open beautiful all white hamburger restaurant in the middle of a beautiful neighborhood full of smart white people
>serve medium rare burgers along with FRENCH fries and beautiful sauces with a baguette bun
>tfw France wasn't burgered, but American was BAGUETTED
stay mad americucks

EMBRACE us frog

>tfw America is culturally colonizing Europe

Attached: 1517876469072.jpg (491x488, 19K)

Won't last long. Kebab will take the lead. It is the will of Allah the Greatest.

Only retards eat medium rare ground beef. That’s one of the easiest ways to get food poisoning.

i get it medium rare all the time. you mustve asked this at a fast food place like the typical sperglords you europeans are

>mfw tacos are my favorite food
forgive me wall for I have sinned

Attached: beaner wojak.jpg (646x774, 188K)

FROGBROS

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BURGER?

>inb4 Sharia compliant burger

weekend at Otto's?

Steak = medium rare
Burger = medium

I asked a qt french exchange student what she thinks of american food and she said its absolutely disgusting

you sure it's not fried chicken?

The French aren't eating more burgers, they're just eating fewer ham sandwiches because they have more muslims now
Cultural victory for Arabs if anything

B U R G E R E D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TAKE THAT PAKIS

Attached: 1923829839212.jpg (670x800, 55K)

Come to the burger side.

These articles are retarded. How the fuck would they measure hear stats? Do the French keep a database of every sandwich a private company sells?

>jambon-beurre
>buttered ham
the fuck?

>grill meat
>put it on bread
>think you revolutionized the food industry
It's not even a full dish

>When cooking a steak, all of the areas that are exposed to the elements are heated to the point where bacteria will be killed. If bacteria is present on the surface of a steak, then the act of cooking will kill everything. This isn’t the case with a burger as the very act of mincing means the outsides end up inside. While beef is generally regarded as safe, if for example a chef were to touch some bacteria and then handle the meat prior to mincing, the bacteria would be spread throughout the entire pattie which if cooked rare, would not be killed by heat.
What about medium or medium well? Are they allowed?
>Microbiologists that work for EHO claim that in order to kill all bacteria, the patties need to be cooked to a core temperature of 75C for 30 seconds. This inevitably means the burgers will be well done. There may sometimes be the odd trace of pink depending on many factors such as shape, temperature of griddle and cooking times, but in general there shouldn’t be.
you're an idiot that loves ground horse meat.

>durr there isn't salmonella all over the burger the moment you grind the outside together with the inside

t.retard

They probably didn't cook the burger to your faggy expectations because you were being a faggot.
>welcome to america
I love this country.

My ethnostate will ban poutine. An abomination to fries everywhere's.
tier
>vinegar
>cheese/chili/bacon
>chili
>cheese
>ranch dressing
>seasoned only
>mustard

>ketchup
>nothing
>poutine

Hamburger is a tatar invention and the corporate shit you eat and mistakenly call a hamburger I wouldn't give to my dog.

high as fucc tryna understand that cuckness

Checked and kekked

French should be called Faride

>t. achmed. WE WUZ WHITE

Not knowing pretzel bun is master race bun. pleb

you're not even a full dish

Look out everyone this guy is above us burger-eating peasants. How doth thou prefer thine sandwiches my lord?

Culturally France sucks the US greasy circumcised dick pretty hard and it's a damn shame

Better to wear a Red Army helmet than subsist on a diet of Hamburgers in Brooklyn.

>t. literal moron

>implying any country can't import deli meats

Attached: parma-with-buffalo-mozzarella.jpg (871x450, 75K)

if you're getting ground beef anything less than medium well, you're a speshul kind of mongoloid

Ham and cheese sandwiches are literally the best thing France has to offer. Followed closely by their sex slave market.

Hamburgers aren't American user

GREATEST ALLY

fuggg that looks guuddd

Only the globalist Jew would celebrate this.

France has fallen. Execute Order 88.

Besharted XL underwear and rascal scooters will soon be everywhere.

checked

sorry to say frogs but jews put dead babies in burger meat from time to time (hopefully not every batch)

Let me guess; Hamburgers won with 56%?

Everyone likes a good dumpster fire. Maybe this will finally uncuck the pakis.

Better burgers than kebab

>54% now that france is included
Thanks frogs.

Hamburgers are German

>America has won the culture victory
Burgers are German, it is the dominant here because Aryans are the largest white group in the US and has been for a good while
This is an Aryan victory over I wish to fuck I knew what the fuck genome the french belonged to

you are a fucking disgrace from a culture which has the greatest cuisine in the world. i'm genuinely mad.

Do you guys not know that we have millions of italians here who brought over all your great food delicacies over a century ago?

France is full of niggers and mutts, so naturally they flock to the cheapest fast food.

6/10 shitpost
Good jobe

They most definitely are not. A simple google search Ireland.

burgers are german you mutt

Attached: 1486170942653.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

underrated.
>jambon-beurre
>literally sour dough bread with ham
why would any1 prefer a dry sandwich with ham over a hamburger made out of freedom and diabetes??

Tacos are TexMex and TexMex is American
Actual Mexican tacos are nowhere near the same thing

>greatest cuisine in the world
>loses to fucking hamburgers

Attached: 1520382400163.gif (500x455, 496K)

based cheeky culatelloposter

Serb education

Attached: 9DBB7F32-2B11-4C7B-8035-F61FB392E8DA.jpg (750x341, 42K)

Why do you think it's called hamburger? No it's not a bun with ham but it's a sandwich that came from Hamburg, Germany.

you're next hans.

Thats a 50$ sandwich right there

The hamburger is only 56% german

i laffed at this idk y

Wrong. Tendies are

fucking american faggot, stay in your wallmart fat fucks

Yet another reminder that America always wins in the end.

Estimates probably, but France has the 2nd-most McDonald's restaurants of any country in the world, behind only the USA, so this is absolutely believable.

>animeposter
>actings smug
:DDDDDDD

Attached: 1519257417179.png (415x416, 6K)