Untitled

Attached: 1510410021347.jpg (1024x651, 79K)

looks like a tranny.

big if true

Fine. We'll leave and make a new nation, and you can be raped to death by Muslims you have to protect.

Who are all these checkmark people

Time for her therapist to up her dosage.

Okay, now you will be unable to open your Pickle Jar properly.

True if big

i was trying to think of a fatal drug like the shit they do in lethal injections but i just don't know what these drugs are. i was going to say 50mgs of vitamin G-uillotine but i didnt think it was a clever posting
whatever. someone will take your set-up and make a good post

She is a profetional shitposter and bait for you faggots to trigger a counter reaction.

Here is the ultimate Red Pill:

Truth is that they are politicizing both sides. 10 years ago noone gave a shit about politics and today they give everyone a reason to "join the fight". It is all just a distraction and textbook divide and conquer. You think it is a coincidence Sarkeesian targeted unpolitical youth? You think she is no C.I.A.? Clickbait articles everywhere for 5 years straight. White shooter, black shooter, terror attack. The ride hasn't stopped. It is all a massive PsyOp.

Attached: 1499340426191.jpg (240x231, 15K)

massive if turned out the way she imagined

You hear that Wh*tE goys? I can feel it, using the blood of the infant's foreskin I've seen the prophecy, they will fall....

>industrialized the world
>reached outer space multiple times
>took us from tribes living in huts to modern civil society
>developed farming techniques that make us worry about obesity instead of starvation
>created medicines that can cure lethal diseases that have confused doctors for centuries
>made an incredible culture of literature, music, visual arts, and architecture
>even made the goddamn birth control pill so these whores could “sexually liberate” themselves
>this is fucking up
Feminism has only brought us intersectional whining and art made from paint squirted out a vagina. Patriarchy’s as objectively better as it can get.

>First world countries think turning into third world countries is progress
Explain yourselves

Bitch, it's just warming up.

I'm so incensed by this random thot virtue signalling. Better create a thread about this menace.

>white males fucked up

Is she wrong though? I mean, all of Sup Forums is complaining about society anyway. So she's right. You agree with her?

It kills me that you fags often make good shitlords

By "fuck up" she means something on the lines of "they allowed slavery and did not give women equal rights since always >:("

Based jew!

>discriminating based on gender
sounds like hate speech

I mean he isn't wrong.
It is white people's fault for giving people rights. All this shit going on is your fault.

Women are not human.

Attached: 1463233829468.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

but the only reason she can say that is white men policies.

white men 1
rosties 0

She looks Lebanese so i'm guessing she's a kike

Put this bitch in a full burka

Actually that's persecuting all peoples.
Women aren't people, they're property.
Everything else is mental illness

"hijean" would be a good pun if this person was especially clean

Imagine if these cunts faced consequences for saying shit like this. The days of virtue signaling would be over in 2 hours.

>tfw in this lifetime they will be able to run simulations on if said population was xyz.
But the simulations themselves will be called sexist and racist.

what happened to the gool ol' days when a woman would be stoned to death for talking like this?

>white men had it all and fucked it all up, by letting women and niggers have rights.
i can't disagree with her on that that
if you don't agree you are the problem

white men are the only people who will give up there power.

you think anyone else ever did that,no.

Where's the archive? Why isn't the archive url included in the screenshot?

You mean the rights that were given to everyone?

Holy shit I want a race war so badly.

Wow what a dog faced cunt.
This.

Time to build better women

Attached: IMG_1489.jpg (549x640, 42K)

Memes aside why do Jews care about race? Why do the askenazis dislike the Sephardic and blacks intermixing, isn't being Jewish enough? This isn't a hate post I'm just interested

We gave women the right to vote. Just like the Roman Republic did, just before Julius "Wag The Dog" Caesar turned it into the Roman Empire, and then when he got JFKed, women decided they needed to welcome the Vandals and Visigoths into Rome, to show their men how REAL MEN behaved.

Did you just assume my gender ???????

What does she mean? The last millenium has been of unprecedented progress in human knowledge. In fact the last century alone has seen more improvement in all areas of knowledge than the rest of human history.

Women of colour will surely lead us to a golden age of space exploration and ensure mankind’s long term survival
All evidence points to this being true.

Oinker gonna oink

Attached: 1520583540727.jpg (846x900, 314K)

did you ever hear about this anywhere else in the world. no because they never would.

Attached: Hjma3mN.jpg (655x655, 51K)

why do you people let your women do this?

Cat lady

((()))

Men are the only reason why civilization exists at all

Remember that part where we let women vote
Yeah we fucked it up big time and now it all falls down

What exactly did we fuck up?

It’s taken almost exactly 100 years since then to see society collapse.

Fag if u

I'm going to start calling myself a Person Of Lightness just to piss these niggercunts off.

you should be kissing my white male ass.

We gave them the rights.

Attempting to civilize the world.

Attached: decisions decisions.jpg (720x692, 49K)

Is "bye" the new "sweetie"?

Every basic bitch is chekmarked,I saw check marks with 500 subs.

>u fucked it up

building civilizations

>bye

What did she mean by this?

Holy shit I can smell the pork rinds.

kind of understandable....
a full spectrum destabilization of the current balance of power is overdue, it is only being prevented because almost all aspects of public discussions are deliberate distractions...

(((We)))

Where would we be in the timeline where women did not gain the right to vote and strict gender roles are still widespread in society?

>fuck all men!
>...men pls help why arent you helping

listening to women is always a mistake.

This shrek looking motherfucker can go fuck himself.

CAN WE PLEASE MEME "A DAY WITHOUT MEN"

GIVE THAT WOMYN THE RIGHT TO VOTE

ITS HER TURN

They always say “ban” instead of “kill” which is what they really mean. Why is the left full of pussies?

has anyone elevated their woman to the levels we have. no not even close.

Hmm it seems women started working and voting with in that time.

Yeah we fucked up alright. What was I thinking.

Id get fired. We have zero of the special protections that the women and the shit skins have.

7/10
too obvious

>white people built the greatest advancements in prosperity, health, science, art, technology
>they fucked it up

Attached: jassmusicstops.jpg (600x800, 65K)