How do you think Berserk will end?

How do you think Berserk will end?

Caska will get he mind back and decide that hunting Griffith is not worth it. Guts will lose his reason to keep fighting and they will settle in alfheim. Griffith will find them and slaughter everyone, Guts will be the only survivor. Skull knight will die killing Void. Guts will kill Slaan, Conrad and Ubik. Femto will be the last member of the god hand and become its leader, Guts will end up becoming the next skull knight. The suffering will never end.

"Griffith...I...forgive you."

Why would Griffissuu do that? He already has Falconia and everything he wanted.

Guts gets his fated battle against Griffith while Skull Knight faces Void and the other god hands. Zodd ends up changing sides and fights off all the other apostles together with Guts' party.

Guts discovers he cannot possibly beat him, and Griffith is about to kill him. Before striking the final blow, Guts' behelit activates: he now has to choose between dying and sacrificing Casca/his party.

He ultimately decides not to, and dies. Griffith, moved by his decision, finally embraces the last silver of his old personality and kills himself.

I still think the Skull Knight is future Guts, or Guts' father, or something like that.

Griffith doesn't have his last 2 sacrifices. They are his and not in his possession.

It won't

That makes sense.

Rocks fall, everyone dies, author go back to idolmaster

Are you some sorta speed reader or are you legitimately retarded, nigga?

Everything sounds like shit but
>Guts will end up becoming the next skull knight
That would be cool but only if they show Guts killing Grifit an the end

Dude, start to read the manga from the begining again. But this time do it slowly.

>people expecting anything but a shonen end from a ragetard like guts
Its gonna Naruto vs Sasuke all over again

Not with a bang but a whimper

Guts rawdogs schierke

>YOU ARE MY FRIEND

With author death.

why did Griffith set on fire the witch's forest?

gonna spoon feed you user, read the part when they are walking down the stairs to rescue Griffith from the dungeon

I honestly forgot it. I read it ages ago, mind spoonfeeding me?

>Berserk
>ending
The author will die before he even gets close to writing 40% of the actual series.

some bullshit that witches and spiritual friendly foes would be a pain in the ass for him in the future
thats why people are saying that griffith is gonna invade alfheim

>Beat the shit out of Griffith
>Griffith emotions come back from assbeating, overwhelmed at what he did to Guts and co.
>Suicides as a result of his own terrible deeds after realizing none of this was worth it
>Guts doesn't give a fuck about having been Griffith's friend, goes full autist over Apostles
>Party and Caska mourn the loss of their friend/lover, Guts continues to murder the fuck out of demons for all eternity

I can dig it.

evangelion.
you know it.

>griffith
>emotions
Do you really think he cared about them as more than just a resource before the torture?

>griffith and guts have a final battle
>guts cant do shit
>all the godhand are laughing at him
>griffith sacrifices all of falconia
>destroys the godhand
>replaces the idea of evil and resets the world

>3 chapters a year

This shit will never end.

the current direction is towards 'healing' and 'forgiving', so the story will develop into Caska recovering.

And then, the theme will make a 180° turn and go into sheer madness. Guts will lose it all and shredder the whole cast, including his own friends.

Guts and Casca will die by Griffiths hand to gain his two remaining sacrifices. So it will end with Griffith being the the true king as he always wanted.

He most certainly gave some semblance of a fuck about Guts considering what happened, but whether or not it was a mix of betrayal of friendship and ownership or just straight "entitled to have you" is arguable.

I Would guess a sense of ownership

Would you be ok with killing a friend just because they wanted to leave?

I personally don't think Guts is possible for a happy ending, or atleast an ending where he survives in the end

I think Casca getting her memories back but realising Guts' hunt for griffith and the apostles is pointless will most likely happen though, with Guts possibly growing softer from the experience, just to have the island be figuratively raped with shit hitting the fan

Guts will die. But his soul will go to when he was most happiest.

etc

Guts' soul is fucked unless he manages to remove the mark.

No ending, last chapter is just a completely random chapter in the middle of a story arc.

Guts takes all these sidekicks he's been collecting over the course of the series and sacrifices them to his behelit.

>Berserk
>Ending

Even if Miura does ever manage it, He already said that Guts deserves a happy ending or some gay shit like that.

No happy endings. The world of Berserk is as unfair and evil as the real world is.

>Who is that child soldier he was grieving and crying for

CLANG *then the faint sounds of Hai Yo*

The armor will kill him and he'll be skull knight v2. Casca will underp and be horrified that he's armor.

>Guts will kill Slaan
Nah I think Slan will go full Hellraiser2 on Griffith and directly help Guts which will be her demise.

Skull Knight might be King Gaiseric

>Griffith attacks Elfheim
>He fights with Guts
>Even with the berserker armor, Guts can't keep up with Griffith bending space and dodging all of his blows
>Guts dies and is dragged into the abyss
>Schierke and Danna put up a barrier to at least protect them a bit more in a hopeless attempt
>As the barrier is on the verge of being destroyed, a big roar erupts out of nowhere
>GRIIIIIIIIIIIFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>Guts crawls out of a portal than opened in the ground, covered with blood and entrails
>He now has both of his arms and both of his eyes back
>Guts went to abyss, but instead of being absorbed he fought everyone there, even the Idea of Evil, killed it, absorbed part of its power during the fight, and used his newly acquired powers to get back to the physical world
>Everyone makes that impressed face. "B-BAKANA!!"
>Guts fight with Griffith again, and now the space bending bullshit of Griffith doesn't affect him anymore
>Guts ultimately kill Griffith
>Last panel is Guts and Casca leaving the island to fight the monsters that still plague the continent

Miura will die long before that.

>sacrifices them to his behelit
>become an apostle
>NOW I HAVE POWER
>but that power comes from the godhand, and that very power compels you to obey them
I hope Guts isn't as dumb as you are.

>Casca gets her mind back and decides she's wants to be with Griffith making Guts furious, because she's still obsessed with him.
>Guts storms Falconia with his army of fantasy creatures to defeat the demon army.
>Guts makes it to the throne room where he finds Griffith sitting with Casca as his "love slave" right by his side.
>Moonboy shows up randomly and Griffith explains that it's his love child with Casca from the eclipse while smiling.
>Guts in anger sacrifices Moonboy to activate his behelit and begins epic battle with Griffith.
>The Godhand while show up before Guts defeats and says he was actually "the chosen one" and must make a choice.
>Skull Knight shows up and yells "noooooooooooo" while Guts makes the decision to kill Griffith and go down his true path.
>Guts becomes evil and the ruler of the world which caused him so much suffering.

An eternal hiatus.

Miura dies before finishing it

It won't end. Author will either die or drop it.

But speed reader-kun that kushan guy was trying to kill the god hand and he was an apostle

This is the most likely outcome but the fact that Guts carries around a behelit has been foreshadowed for years now and it has been said that the behelits always end up with the people that they're meant for and who will eventually use them. It might be that Guts is simply carrying it around for someone else to eventually use it and fuck everything up but seeing as we're always reminded of his inner rage with the armor and the dog metaphor, it wouldn't be too far fetched to see him use it somehow. He would obviously deny the sacrifice if he was given the chance though.

Casca will activate the behelit and Guts will be forced to kill her. Screen cap this post.

Unfinished mid story when Miura tragically and unexpectedly dies of a heart attack.

I'm not retarded, I know about him probably being Gaiseric and Void betraying/sacrificing him, the tower filled with brand of sacrifice'd skulls and yadda yadda...

I just think Miura will fuck us over with some shenanigan like that, with some time-travel fuckery.

If you ignore solid evidence (that you are apparently admittedly aware of) in favor of a retarded personal theory (based on, apparently, no evidence) you might be retarded

I'm not ignoring anything. I realize it would be dumb for Miura to go in that direction. I'm simply expecting the worst.

Post yfw Gut's behelit wasn't for him but for Donovan who comes back for boi pucci

You are the speedreader here, retard. The emperor WANTED to oppose the godhand, but once the met Griffith he felt like he was compelled to obey him.

It'll end in an unsatisfying way.

He's killed him once already, and he was just a kid back then, not a superhuman beast with otherworldy equipment.

Griffith kicks with his bad leg

I can see this happening.

If Miura is smart enough he won't end it, simple.

I think he'll spend an entire day doing nothing but playing the latest installment of Idolm@ster and develop a blood clot from sitting still for too long.

>will end

Miura stop trolling Sup Forums and get back to work

Miura drops it and follows his dream of drawing an Idolm@ster manga.

He turns it into idolm@ster

arigato for the nightmares

The only real answer.

no man you're just retard

Who's the strongest Godhand anyway? Is it Void or Femto

Void I'd say. Didn't he open a portal when skull knight attacked him?

>Berserk
>Ending
Only hope is if Muira leaves the rights to Berserk to some company and they let someone else finish it after Muira passes, and Japanese people live for like ever so that's not gonna be for another 50 years

and yet its not enough, he needs more.
its like you haven't even read the manga or something.

Slan is a top tier waifu even in Puck's retard imagination

This, when is she going to give Guts demon powers just cause? then fuck have rough demon sex

unironically this. slan already showed that she likes guts' BBS (big black sword)

Slan is best girl, BEST GIRL

guts' idol group vs griffith's idol group in a no holds barred dance off

Have you retards not read the Manga? During their confrontation in the snow Griffith's internal monologue shows him picturing his sword splitting Guts’s head in two, and him saying that he’d rather kill Guts than let him leave.

Friends don’t treat each other that way. He always viewed Guts and the others like cattle.

See It would be so disgustingly cruel that Miura would do it. I could see him also bringing Casca to the brink of sacrificing everyone in the travelking party and then not doing so. The set up for something like this is pretty well built. She might even see becoming an apostle as a way to “be Griffith’s sword” again.

>tfw no demonic Slan gf

Hey Lois, remember the time I sacrificed the entire band of the hawk, mutilated my best friend, and raped his girlfriend into becoming retarded?

Gritfin: Yeah, sorry.
> Coming sooon... Butz: The Last Blacked Swordsman!

I want Slan to rape me

So Guts loses his other forearm, while Griffith loses his right one? Making the blood from both look like them holding hands/a heart? Gay
I can dig it

>Guts and Griffith can actually be friends this time without all the bullshit

Nothing makes my dick harder then the word "Darling".

This ending would suck, but it's halfway alright

this

Zodd is Guts father.

Explain this meme to me

Who are these smegma enigmas?

I agree with you user, it's possible considering how obvious it is, Miura may be pulling a sneaky beaky thingo

Get ready for Idolmonster in which they dress up fucked up apostles in cute costumes. 10/10