Uchiage Hanabi/Fireworks

Any Britbongs seeing this in cinema tonight? I'm just headed to my showing.

>watching anime in public settings

>being insecure

Please post what you think of it, I keep seeing mixed messages about it.

More importantly, when the fuck are the BDRips coming out?

Probably a year from now lol

>lol

I was going to go but I looked it up and the reviews were mostly shit. Let us know what you think.

>being a beta incel who hides in darkness to enjoy anime

You are the reason fans get a bad name.

Wasn't this movie really shit? I read those jap tweets where they were complaining and wanted their money back

when there are BDs to rip

Eventually all romance films including femoids shall be resisted and theaters fostering them shall be destroyed by the global fag supremacy defense initiative.

Is it only today? Wagecuckery won't allow me to see it any other time than the weekend.

I read the manga. The plot is kinda shit.

I just got back from the cinema, really wasn't worth the 10 bongs i paid to see it. It was surprisingly busy, I got the vibe that no one really enjoyed it though.

will this be shown in the u.s.

I thought the same about that Napping Princess film a couple of months back.

I just got back from it as well, really fucking disappointing, basically nothing happened and then it almost got interesting and then it ended.

Just got out, I enjoyed it. I don't get the criticisms about convoluted plot, I understood it just fine. There were loads of Shaftisms which may have misled people, I'm guessing.

Voice acting was OK, characters of Nazuna and Norimichi were great, the others were bad. Soundtrack was gorgeous. The overall style was basically Shaft's trademark art direction ramped up to 100 which I quite liked. I don't really understand the message they were going for with the different fireworks, but I'll probably figure it out later.

Out of all bong released films I'd order it:

Kimi no Na wa > Koe no Katachi > Uchiage Hanabi > Hirune home > Ordinal Scale

>Soundtrack was gorgeous
Good enough for me.

>Out of all bong released films I'd order it:
>Kimi no Na wa > Koe no Katachi > Uchiage Hanabi > Hirune home > Ordinal Scale
What about In This Corner?

Didn't see that. I didn't see Kizu either actually

It was pretty good. Nazuna a cute.

Did Kizu even get a general release here? I only saw it at last year's Leeds Film Festival.

You didn't see Yuasa's new film either that got a release recently?

being a bong anime fan has been so much better recently

boy I can't wait to see Uchiage Hanabi, Shita kara Miru ka? Yoko kara Miru ka?
watching Uchiage Hanabi, Shita kara Miru ka? Yoko kara Miru ka? will be a real hoot, I've heard so many good things about Uchiage Hanabi, Shita kara Miru ka? Yoko kara Miru ka?, you could say Uchiage Hanabi, Shita kara Miru ka? Yoko kara Miru ka? is a movie I'm looking forward yo

>School children Norimichi, Yuusuke, and Junichi want to know if fireworks look round or flat from the side.

Are they fucking retarded?

Saw in Dublin. It was ok.

Laughed my ass off during the trippy song visuals it was just out of nowhere.

This and napping princess were disappointing.

Studio Saru is where it's at it seems.

Did somebody say Hanabi?

How long will it be in cinemas? I want to go see it but live in the north-east with no cinemas showing it nearby. I feel bad since I missed watching Kimi no Na wa in cinemas when it was on and want to watch an anime in the cinema setting to make up for it, even if the film isn't as good.

I got asked for ID when I went to see it, I'm 21. That film got a 12A.

Most of the screenings are tonight but it seems there are a couple in a few days. There's one in Sheffield on the 20th.

It was trash. Glad it flopped

Thanks, might look at train times and see if I can go, don't wanna spend too much if it's bad.

KYS

Seriously.

I saw that with the Q&A with Yuasa and Eunyoung Choi. Good shit.

Newfags, off my board now

S-so sorry to just barge into your sekrit club without announcement. Are you going to be okay?

So, where did Norimichi go?