Cakes should only be allowed to dress in pastel colors

>NTR the anime

no thanks, not a comfy series with chad around

>he doesn't like Kowai
mmommy deserves a chad to set her life straight by making her a loving mother

>cake anime from cake's perspective

shoujoshit, no wonder it ends like it does

>NTR the anime
There isn't any ntr. You are delusional just like fujoshit. Girl will end up with blond guy near the end and the rest will be filled with shitty drama.
You need to watch more anime newfag

How does it end?

It doesn't cause the author died before finishing.

With her staying up late illuminated by her favorite videogames.

Bring back the MMO scenes.

Those are coming back too.

Koiwai is obviously trying to wingman for Sakurai you dense fuck

I screencapped this. We will talk about that at the end of the season.

I want the wild hair back.
Please

>watches a typical harem
>pleasantly engages conversation over best girl.

>watches a reverse harem.
>yells NTR the entire time.

>play MMOs all day
>have two guys in love with her
Mori Mori is living the life

>Girl will end up with blond guy near the end

Yeah after she's done riding the cock carousel and wants to settle down with her big fat roastie pussy.

Is this the power of an elite?

A rare elite.

Cause Sup Forums is filled with mostly men.

>mostly men
>implying there is even a single girl here

Its the power of pussy and betas.

I'm looking forward to the MMO flashback stuff.

what about /soc/ and /cgl/? Are all these people post-op?

But user, we're all little girls.

That was years ago in the olden days of Sup Forums. Now we've grown up, matured, and wish to be the cake.

Anyone know any other anime like this? I fall for dumb romance to easily help me

If this is any indication, we'll be getting more of those flashbacks in December.

NTR and slut bait is just as bad, she falls for some other chad who wants her titties but then dumps her before fucking her thirsty cunt for some reason.

>isn't NTR

Anime try to sell us an OTP, what we got is chad flirting and getting ahead of said pairing.
It doesn't help that MC is a spinless piece of shit that continues to cuck himself.

>"chad" being said on Sup Forums
It's been a long time for me, hasn't it?

It's based on manga, retard. We already know how the season is going to end.

That's not the MC. This is.

Go back to Sup Forums, retard.

But didn't the manga stop suddenly two and a half years ago and never resume?

Why is Sup Forums so tsundere toward this anime for girls?

Just gotta wait till it's done airing so I can know which guy to self-insert as

We're distancing oursevles because we're afraid of hearts breaking again ;_;

After episode 5 she is ruined forever.

Too many basement-dwellers here.

>jaw length hair
>"medium length"
Also it unacceptable anyway for a decent woman to have hair shorter than waist length.
DROPPED
Also Lili chan is the only good waifu in this.

>not self-inserting as the cake
congratulations you've played yourself

Because it started with a NEET-waifu as MC and then started making her into a normal woman female audience wants to be.
But average anime-watching male doesn't like anything about normal woman.
And this difference in ideological perception of anime for girls turns male audience that watches it into butthurt.
The end of the story.

My man.

And a broken fanbase was born. Sasuga.
How could such a comfy and light-hearted anime cause so much butthurt. It's amazing.

I'm a long hair feticist. just that

They are simultaneously exasperated with Sakurai yet enamored of his pink-haired alter ego. The combined effect is disconcerting.

I actually like how the dichotomy real character/avatar is portrayed.

I just want her to break character at least once and talk using "ore",

Yeah that would be pretty fun.
But I think its Morioka that will slip on that first

This. I have a long hair fetish and I always drop anime that cuts off female character's long hair.
It's that simple.
If she didn't get the haircut I would've been still watching this show and liking it.

I doubt Mori will slip. It wouldn't do much to the plot now that Sakurai knows he's playing with Morimori online. If she'd slip, it'd make more sense to do it before she gets found out.

The only use you'd get out of such a slip on Morimori's part anymore is a cute scene of her in panic mode.

she's cute, i wish i had a comfy OL gf.

Well, I'm not that drasticamente and I'll watch until the end, but sure that felt like a punch in the guts for someone that got interested in the show for that majestic mane of unconquered hair. So if you have my same tastes I can feel the reasons why you're dropping it. Probably you enjoy the beauty of long hair even more than me, so let me compliment for your well developed sensibilty.

Both Lily and Kanbe know (though I doubt if either of them know that the other one also knows). That leaves Lilac, Pokotarou, and Himerelda, and while Lilac might be slightly suspicious at such a slip-up, I don't think the married couple would care much at all.

I'm just picturing this scenario where every single player in the guild figures out independently that Hayashi is played by a woman but each thinks they're the only one who knows that.

*Drastic
Sorry, I'm shamefully phoneposting

And literally all she does is get her hair cut and fixes her messy facial features.

People acting like she's going around with a Gyaru tan and hanging out with black pimps now.

>your totally my co workers type
Fuck that stupid fuck blonde fag. I have no sympathy for anything that happens to him between Gm and chad. Morimori deserves someone better.

>Morimori deserves someone better
Me for example.

You think you're above Sakura-chan, young man?

What makes you think you're above him?

>mmommy deserves a chad to set her life straight by making her a loving mother
A loving single mother.

>it felt like punch in the guts
Exactly. I aslo always get this micromoment of pain in the heart when such thing happens.
Also allow me to complement your love for long hair too, it's such a rarity to meet a like-minded person on the matter.

As long as you arn't a spinless man child who can't articulate his feelings.

It actually looks like he is trying to fuck her, and blond faggot is acting like a beta cuck. The last couple of eps are really shit.

I want to self insert into a cake if you know what I mean

Elaborate?

I'm always honest to my feelings.
Also I'm 36 and I love animals

Are you as nice and considerate as Sakura-chan? Do you enjoy playing healers?

Me too.

I want to put my penis inside a cute lonely woman in her mid-20s

Long hair are just so elegant and beautiful. Its like the maximum espression of femininity power, like crown and cape of a queen.

>It actually looks like he is trying to fuck her,

If he actually wanted to, he would have already. Instead, we get his consistent repeated attempts to try and force Sakurai into breaking out of his comfort zone and standing up for himself. That's looking out for your kouhai.

Don't worry, koiwai will help her grow it back out in a hurry by yanking it thoroughly while fucking her senseless.

Yeah, but none of that matters if Morimori doesn't think of Sakurai as a cool guy

I'm nice but not always considerate I guess. Back in my mmo days I mained a ranged dps, but I don't have a preferred role since I enjoy teamwork a lot.

>Ranged DPS
The worst kind of bully

Healing is great. You get all the comms.

You're probably poor and not good looking, why would someone care about you over Sakura-chan?

>mid-20s
what are you gay?

Maybe

Because I'm a manly man with a burly heart.

>wingman
how's it like being a naturally born victim?

yeyeyeyyeyeyye

Burly men are only good if they're gap moe

I want a doujin of this now.
With them fucking daily in such position and Mori mentioning how fast her hair started growing after this. Then Koiwai says that he wants her to grow them very long and they continue.
It all ends with her having hair even longer and thicker than before (eve though it's just 2 month after haircut), Koiwai strokes her hair, compliments it and than grabs it and says that a little longer would be even better, while his dick touches her butt. She blushes, smiles and final panel is them fucking once more.

nice

If I said I have gap moe traits, would you believe me?

You find Morimori asleep and completely defenseless! Wat do Sup Forums?

Cast a dispel on her intoxication debuff.

She has to eat all the eggs.

Is it same to cum inside her?

She's probably old enough to be sterile at this point.

Steal her loot box tickets.

Steal her Account codes

>30
No