Is dating Asians red pilled?

Is dating Asians red pilled?

I hear some Asians are considered white. They have higher IQ scores on average. How is this not a benefit?

What if I make her hate the Jews?

Attached: 5672A76C-3BD8-4162-AD7A-D9AFBFB8877B.jpg (624x466, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s068rboo0k3B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> make her hate the jews
You shouldn’t have to make your Asian hate jews. Your Asian should pick up on it and do it to please you with no fuss

And create pic related

Attached: supremegentleman.jpg (2048x1536, 235K)

I want to avoid creating La Creatura

No. Both of you are betraying your own race, and should therefore be purged. You can't have white babies with an Asian girlfriend, and you can't have Asian babies either. What is left is monstrosity for generations to come. You shall soon face the reality of your sins, once that monstrosity reaches the age of 18.

nope it is not, any race that does not reproduce with their respective races are doing damage

yes, think about the people against it:
>white roasties
>insecure asian guys
>beta white knights trying to impress roasties

You're stuck with a little chinklet that looks nothing like you for 18 fucking years. Every day of that people will look at you like a cuck for having mongrel children. Seems like you're cutting off your nose to spite your face.

toasty as fuck

His dad was a beta jew who married a SE Asian prostitute. Of course this kis was gonna grow up into a beta.

Once again sigh...

3 RULES OF POL

>NEVER REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL
>NEVER SPEAK TO WOMEN ABOUT POL ISSUES
>IF YOU ARE IN AN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A NON WHITE WOMAN DO NOT HAVE MALE CHILDREN

Just how salty are you exactly?

No, OP, it's yellow-pilled, and that's degenerate.

>Is racemixing red pilled?

The absolute state of Amerishart Sup Forums

They got BLACK cunts

>Asians are considers white
What do you mean by this? Asians are part of the mongoloid race.

>Higher IQ
False. Only NE Asians are smart and they're just on par with Western Europeans

wut

>is racemixing red pilled
>is X red pilled
>intentional bait
coal burners and rice steamers are the same thing, weak whites that have such low self-esteem that they will delude themselves to believe that whatever they racemix with is better than reality in order to hide the fact they they are only desired by a non-white for being white. The non-white sees going white as an upgrade, any white that doesn't stay with whites is downgrading.

Okay cuck, back to your cage.

Attached: 1499627600148.png (2330x570, 65K)

Going where the standards are lower is degenerate. A 5/10 average white guy can get himself a 7-8/10 asian woman, meanwhile he'd have to work really hard to get a 6/10 white woman.

The white woman will always be the standard up against everything beautiful is measured. That's why (((they))) are working so hard to make them degenerates. They want to change the standard of beauty by making the white woman repulsive, but it will never happen. Any asian would love to have a white woman regardless of looks, blacks, Arabs and browns as well, it's only the white man who is turning his back on her. Every time you pass over a white woman, you are doing their bidding.

If you had any pride or dignity, you would choose being alone over being with a woman that isn't white.

I'd check your sodium levels of I were you race traitor. Your Asian wife might be feeding you too much sit sauce. Cohencidentilly, that may also explain your freefalling t levels.

>posting leftist propaganda
juden detected

>w-white girls are roasties
>surely asian girls are just like muh kpop
Honestly dude, you're only hurting yourself here.

Not gonna be any Asians after I'm done grinding up their children into longevity tonics.

>defends racemixing
>calls others jews
wew

vocaroo.com/i/s068rboo0k3B

yes, you are a jew because you post d&c shill images from reddit, any more questions?

>can't read IDs
>accuses others of being reddit
W E W

You're baiting me right? Please tell me Sup Forums hasn't stooped this low.

>vocaroo.com/i/s068rboo0k3B

hahahahhahaha

The only kike here is you. Fuck white women, we don't need them to preserve the white race. Reproducing with Asian women will be key to save the white race in the future, just you watch faggot.

There's nothing D&C about showing racemix reality, you silly nigger.

>reality
>hides behind meme flag
You wouldn't know reality if it fucked you up the ass.

please return home, little guy

Attached: 1485580914335.jpg (717x880, 141K)

no, you are a d&c shill trying to divide people based on your lefty memes
>eurasians are ebil!

Stop seeking approval of anonymous strangers and live your own life, user. But seriously, do you really want to be a cliche?

>steam the rice pay the price

Attached: 1505090343597.jpg (2048x1544, 257K)

racemixing is as leftist as it gets you globalist spergs, enjoy your creaturas goyim

Guys its time to stop replying

SAGE

Attached: 1511109597969m.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

shook

Hail
The Sun

Attached: Flag sized 2.jpg (8200x4160, 1.29M)

Bleach that gook pussy my nigger.

Attached: 1521224441750.jpg (375x799, 79K)

how much are you shaking thinking about your future shengwus because you're too beta to be white?

>Is dating Asians red pilled?
I love these threads. A bunch of incels who think they are taking the redpill when all they're doing is escaping the awful truth that they can't keep their own women from becoming "roasties"

I’d say that quality Japanese women are acceptable. Better than breeding with brownies, and the kids have a 50/50 shot at being attractive and a 90% chance at being high IQ.

Kektus
based