The best battles there ever were

Post 'em

OPMfags is the worst fanbase of all time.

JoJo has some of the best fights in manga history:
>Jonathan vs Bruford and Tarkus
>Joseph vs Wham
>Dio's World
>Josuke vs Kosaku
>Grateful Dead and Beach Boy
>C-Moon
>Wrecking Ball
>Aphex Twins
Just naming on from each part, but there's more and more to say

>I absolutely love the scene of Saitama looking down on Garou's feet as he spergs on and on about being a monster, and you just see the legs of a regular guy in regular shoes, fumbling around.
-some user 4 days ago

>that [autistic screeching] last panel

Yagyu Retsudo vs Ogami Itto
Shame I can't post all of it since it's nearly three volumes long

Shigurui had some really great fight scenes

>jojo in color
bleh

The only good scans were the color'd ones, so I really didn't have a choice.
And it's not like this version is bad to begin with

Hopefully Murata reaches that fight by next year, then it'll be both story kino and fighting kino. He may well do it considering next chapter is 125 pages long.

>But i can't kick your ass unless i come closer
>o-oh really then get as close as you need to
>*walk in a seductive manner towards each other*
That's gay as fuck. How can people take this manga seriously? I've read the first part and it was all about asspulls and ridiculous poses. And the worst is that they take each other way too seriously.

Well, it only gets gayer with each part if you think that way.
I personally prefer the first 3 parts because it hadn't gone full gay mode yet

>I've read the first part and it was all about asspulls and ridiculous poses. And the worst is that they take each other way too seriously.
Is this bait that's is the entire point of the series

Kingdom is full of it but pic related has special place for me.

Kingdom is garbage tho

Rena Sayers vs the pillars.

>Grateful Dead and Beach Boy
Holy fuck this fight. The those horrifying shots of the baby.

I read that shit with a stress ball. It was soo good. Definitively one of the best fights in the series.

>It's okay because it's trying to be shit
wew

>anything post-4
>good
Fuck off.

It is tho, just a repetitive shit like
>OH THE ENEMY HAVE MUCH GREATER POWER AND THEIR SOLDERS HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE THAN US, BUT LOL WE CAN JUST GO THROUGH THEIR HEADLINES AND CUT THEIR GENERAL HEAD AND WIN WITH AN ASSPULL!!!!!
here, I just described your manga

>not putting White Album fight
Utter shit

I don't think you know what the meaning of asspull is.

If Mob vs Claw's Boss ever gets animated that's going to be our fight of the century

Sorry, Deus ex machina

My favorite ones are those insane fights you'll occasionally see in a series one mightn't initially expect to have anything half as intense or impressive.

Don't want to ruin your fun but thats literally what happend through history for 5000 years.

This

I don't know if my eyes are fucked or what is it but the pictures of this manga always look like shitty scans to me

Grateful Dead>White Album
>blatant animeonlyfag
Fuck off

Fuck off moefag

>implying I even watched the anime.
>implying gay vs villain of the week is ever good
Fuck off.

My man

Beat me to it by a minute and a half, fucker. How about a classic then, though you expect to see fights like this in Berserk all the time the very first appearance of Zodd is a landmark battle as Guts's first ever chronological fight against an apostle, as well as being the very first appearance of motherfucking Zodd.

Part 3,4,5 were the "villain of the week" ones, you idiot.
Only parts with true plot are 1,2,6,7,8.
Also JoJo was always gay, not complaining.

Folks complain about nu-Berserk but RIckert and the Kushans vs Rakshas was pretty great

This is what OPM is about, I miss the humor, too much shonen shit recently about randos with boring quirks fighting Garou

6-7 are villain of the week brainlet.
3 gets a pass because it's not slim gay.
4 gets a pass because it's good.

Takezo vs. almost entirety of the Yoshioka school. I miss Vagabond ;-;

>being this retarded
Every fight in part 6 and 7 moves the plot forward, but I bet you haven't even read them.

I'm still waiting on that guy to scan the artbook. I'd like to at least hear whether or not he was lying when he said it. He had pictures of the book, which means that he does, at least, absolutely have the book.

I don't think the humor's been lost in the manga, at least not to any great extent. There's a lot of normal fights with extra panels that might make it feel longer, though.
As long as the Garou fight stays relatively the same with maybe an extension by ONE, I'd be completely sure that it'd be one of the best fights I have ever read.

>not posting the best part of this scene

Honestly I didn't like that one, honestly. It's just Meruem running at him, sure he has an internal monologue about FINDING THE NEEDLE THROUGH WHICH TO THREAD MY ATTACK but that doesn't make it good.

This is a man who climbs the mountain because it is there

The swordsman fights were the best. Guts swinging his big ass sword like a master fencer is something else.

Problem is the humor/over the top stuff is almost absent on battles now trying to be more "epic", wouldn't mind if it was good filler but stuff like the tourney arc or all those extra Garou battles don't do much for me.

strange way to spell BnHAfags

Finally Somebody posted it. I also liked all of Zebras battles, altough hia last ones were pure bullshit

>stuff like the tourney arc or all those extra Garou battles don't do much for me
Same here

I think the extra Garou battles do good for the plot, the tourney didn't do much other than introduce monster cells and stuff.
With Garou's battle against Death Gattling we get to understand some more about these obvious "fodder" characters, Death Gattling hates that the S-Class keeps making the A-Class looking useless and etc. Before that, nobody really cared about him.

Metal Bat could've gone to the MA raid, but since he was beaten by Garou in the manga, now he can't.

It's things like that. The tournament? Suriyu might be part of the neo-heroes when ONE bothers to advance the webcomic plot, but that's all I can get other than foreshadowing Saitama being impressed with Garou's "martial arts" rather than just saying they're cool ways of moving.

>its gay

great criticism

To elaborate, making the A-class look useless makes the A-class less likely to stick with the Hero Association, which plays into the aftermath of the arc where the MA and Garou fucked up their public image really hard.

As pure action, it's great, carries some of the philosophical stuff that blended into the Garou fight, but it's not much comedy. There are some things I like, like Saitama telling Suriyu to "stop getting stronger if you want to fun" and him fumbling around about "wanting to become a hero" as a guise, but he's actually doing it for money.

As for Garou, there's shit like attacking King, trying to predict King and getting destroyed the moment he approaches, but in reality King has only the slightest idea someone approached him.

It has much softer shading than most manga, combine that with the contrast not being turned up to 11 like most scans (it's a webmanga after all) and to someone not used to it, it might look blurry.

The extra garou battles i don't mind, in the webcomic his transformation to a monster came kind of out of nothing. In the manga, we've seen him struggle many times now so it'll make more sense when he finally transforms.

Now the whole tournament shit was uncalled for and I seriously don't get why we had to spend so much time in that shit.

So it's too realistic for you?

>one panel
>good

>not liking the panel that gave us chicken nuggets and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA for a while

Yeah you can fuck right on off.

My nigga. Zodd's got nothing on this fight.

which one? I have a vagabond artbook, I thought it would be scanned already

The one thing I like about this series is that the fights are easy to follow and pretty interesting

Season 2 never

Jojo is best in color

>same guy posts bnha as a retort to anyone speaking badly of OPM
Case closed.

When's the last time you guys opened up a history book? Because you obviously don't realize just how rare and unheard-of it was for a smaller and less experienced force to win in any conflict.

Here's a better version for ya.

>Now the whole tournament shit was uncalled for and I seriously don't get why we had to spend so much time in that shit.
ONE wanted to up the threat of the monster association so that it's actually an association and not like a little club of 20 or so monsters. The problem tho is that if saitama were there during there first invasion he would be mowing them down left and right and the MA would immediately know what a threat he is, which wouldn't make sense later on in the plot. So ONE had to make saitama be occupied with some other shit and that shit might as well be martial arts, since that is what garou is all about, so it'll hopefully seem pretty relevant later on during the saitama garou showdown.

It's not about softer shading, it's because of Tsukushi making his drawings low in cotnrast and not using the common anime exposition with a lot of whites and blacks.

>Wrecking Ball
Miley Cyrus reference? Araki confirmed for bro

That looks so much better, IMO at least.

A-A-A-A-ANGEL

It should. I've changed the exposition closer to classic manga values and added some selective contrast to Bondrewd. It's a real easy way to retouch, I wish Tsukushi started doing it himself.

It's actually amazing how much Thorkell is the only thing keeping my interest in VS.

What a character.

GOAT fight

That is some fantastic compositions and technique.

Still the best, even after four decades.

The final fight between these two

This, extra chapters like glasses, tatsumaki's day off, saitama flashbacks, searching for the cat were great. Ever since the tournament started the manga has gotten really bloated. The entire Boros fight was like 3-4 chapters, while during the tournament bullshit, first we got Saitama vs Suiryu, then Suiryu vs a bunch of mooks, then Suirya against one kinda stronger mook, then him getting his ass kicked by an even stronger guy, and I honestly can't even remember the rest. The end point, the only point that mattered could have been easily reached in half the chapters.

Violence Jack beats all

i mean maybe the reasons for why they fight were good but really it was just Netero kinda slapping Meruem around until Meruem got lucky and rips a limb off

For me this is the best fight in the manga.

his nen and explosion monologue was pretty cool, but the dragon arrow part was 10x better

It happens all the fucking time in history because when it happens they never shut up about it.

America won a war 300 years ago and we still brag about it despite it just being a proxy war between France and Britain.

Best

>won a war

Lmao we literally just annoyed them until they left us alone. Imagine being Great Britain and being a huge bitch who rage quits because America and France outplayed you at naval warfare.