What is wrong with fujos?

What is wrong with fujos?

What exactly is fujo about this?

It's only fujo if it's homo, you dingus.

Look at Osomatsu right now and tell me what is not wrong about fujos.

They are not real fans, they are bandwagoners. All of the.
They don't care about the quality, they care about the popularity
They don't discuss stuff and try to understand the lore or characters, they only obsess about sexual fantasies.
Then, as proven, they have no respect for artistic integrity and just abandon the entire franchise once a new flavor of the year arrives.

To make worst: they actually take pride in being called "rotten girls"

There's nothing fujo about straight otomeshit.

Nothing. As there is nothing fujo in that pic.

>fujos
If you've not got any abusive girls saved in your fap folder, you are living your life wrong. People like being treated like shit occasionally. Everything is okay as long as the oni treats you nicely after beating the shit out of you with a mace.

I propose to spam this thread to death before it turns into a flame war as all the other that came before it.

or just let it die naturally like it was about to happen until you bumped the thread.

>fujos are going through their "niwaka invasion" phase
How cute

Someone post more screenshots. I love Diabolik Lover screenshot threads.

There's only like 5 that get cycled though. Pretty boring

I don't think it's fair to generalize fujos like they're just one person.

Sometimes you just wanna see two beautiful men maybe make out and rub food on their bare chests, you know what I mean? You know what I mean, right?

>not dropping sushi down their thighs

Living the dream

Oh my.

Yui and all her cute noises she made was so fucking cute

I thought fujos hated otomeshit

Do they all just shit on her? Picked up.

>niwaka invasion
Explain?

What the fuck. I know a girl that loves this shows. Maybe she would suck my cock if I was a douchebag like that to her?

>implying I watch that crap
I watch real fujo anime and play real fujo games, made for fujos of culture and taste like myself, thanks you very much.

You gotta look good and be rich first. Then they would like anything you do.

Fuck women.

fat bitch

>You know what I mean, right?

That aside, I have yet to see a fujo making a art critique or a effort in understanding the finer points of this medium outside of homosexual lust.

Why are they so mean to her?

Sorry I forgot to put trigger warnings for you user. I'll be more careful next time.

I mean it's not like Osomatsu has any particular lore to get into.
I do agree that most are bandwagoners, but when a series does have depth they really get into it. I think you usually see it more in vidya-related shit since that's the type of thing that tends to have lore and in-depth stuff.

Fujoshi have no place in Sup Forums

>What is wrong with fujos?
The way retards keep using the word when they don't know what it means.

It is one of the longest series in Japan.
If they are having fruitful discussions, they would rummage through the manga. But no, they are all secondaries who are there simply because it was made popular by nostalgiafags.

The only ones buying Osomatsu now are the true fans who stick with it from the beginning

Both are shitty tho

>generalize fujos like they're just one person.
I don't think just one person can generate a 90% decease in fans of the series

fujos seem to be only faithful to sport series
Prince of Tennis, Kuroko, Pedal, Free

>OP image
>Fujo
user that's otome.
Otome - Series/genre that are targeted toward women that tend to have multiple males and one female, or just a bunch of available males that show off their bad fashion and abs. The heroines are made as self inserts for girls to ship themselves with the boys. Consists of boy idol shows, reverse harems, and dating VNs to name a few.
Fujoshi - A female fan that enjoys homo regardless of actual show canon.
Fudanshi - Same as above but a male fan.

Otomefags tend to hate fujos because they keep shipping their husbandos with other guys, but there are handfuls of otaku that are both.

At least get your terms right before you start a discussion about it.

Even if it's an obvious exageration for the sake of meme, as a fujo who went to the theater to watch Madoka Rebellion, I would argue you'd be closer to the truth by switching the two. Though obviously both stereotypes can be found in both populations, which overlap more than you'd think btw.
Also
>yaoi loving fujos
What's next, stamp loving philatellists?

But the new series doesn't have anything "deep" that you'd want to understand or get into, so you can't blame them for that.
I'm not disagreeing with you on the rest though. Osomatsu bandwagoning is really depressing.

It isn't noticeable because men love sports and love having girls in the same club.

You need to have certain level of talent to do it. Not only the looks or the money, but the timing. Good luck, hope you don't end killing that poor girl.

>complains about fujos using an atome anime
why is this allowed?

Shounen as well.

Not really, it's just that sports series are the ones that tend to have large and diverse male casts.

They're women.

That anus is way too high. If he went to the toilet he’d probably shit on the rim.

As a fellow fujo, I believe it comes from the past stigma from being a "Yaoi Fan XD!" I don't know if you're old enough to remember but in the past fujos really were obnoxious shits that would not shut the fuck up about their pairings and sexually harassed others constantly while yurifags were the quiet ones. Now it appears it's been reversed over time with yurifags being the annoying ones and fujos having calmed down and stay in their circles.
I could never get into yuri. I tried but it's boring. Pretty to look at but I can't take the drama and conflict seriously. I assume that's the point?

>I don't know if you're old enough to remember but in the past fujos really were obnoxious shits
But they still are

What the fuck are you talking about? That’s like expecting neets to delve into the finer points of harem isekai cute girls ecchi #274.

This is all kinds of cring

Fujoshi and otomefags get along like /u/ and waifufags.

So, just like yurifags?

Yurifags have always been the quiet ones.
You don't even see a single equivalent of "It's Time" threads here.

They never attacked Card Captor Sakura when Tomoyo was dumped
They never got angry when Elsa Anna ship sunk.

But tumblr went full nuts over that YoI guro manga.

Also, you're watching the wrong yuri. Cute girls doing x are the new generation of girl's love

Fuck anything gay, or any plot involving feminine men doing feminine things.
Also otokonoko shit is making the whole industry smell like buttcrack.

Two words:
>MLWA threads

I'm literally at the left. I can probably get along with the person who made this.

You wish

Symphogear is going stronger every season
Love Live used to sell just 400 cds but their fans never left and now they are at the top and the fans refuse to just forget about the original cast
Kemono Friends fans took up arms to defend their director.
NanoFate is still relevant after 10 years of marketing and trying to replace them with overpowered lolis

What's the longest running fujo franchise?

That's for 1 series, not a yuri general.
Best yuri general is the "Can Girls Love Girls?" and I never saw an active one in months

>What's the longest running fujo franchise?
Gundam

Wow, mate. Your discomfort with your own sexuality couldn't be more blatantly displayed if you had worn a neon sign proclaiming as such.

Heh

>Fujoshi and otomefags get along
That's funny. Otomefags don't like it when fujos make the boys gay, and fujos don't like the male leads falling for the blank, boring MC.

That's literally what that user was saying you fucking idiot

Remember the shitstorm five years back when an UtaPri game inserted homosexual subtext between the boys?

>he doesn't know

>They never attacked Card Captor Sakura when Tomoyo was dumped
I saw a bunch of CCS threads a few weeks back full of yurifags complaining about Sakura/Shaoran.
The new anime was a mistake.

Still cancerous as fuck. The average MLWA thread is more cancerous on its own that all YoI threads ever created combined.
As for there being no general it speaks more of your lack of ability to organize yourself than a supposedly superior, more discrete mindset. Hell the it's time threads were designed not to be obnoxious in the first place.

It's funny how few people seem to just declare something to be "yuri-bait" and refuse to even attempt to acknowledge that there may be more to the respective shows than just that.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I'm expecting that if the presence if yuri is a show's singular draw, then that show is going to bomb. Yuri for yuri's sake isn't THAT much of a big thing on its own.

Can fujos like the male leads falling for the likeable, well-written MC though?

You think that fujos are the ones buying all those gunpla?

OHSHC is almost universally loved. Of course they can.

They can. Being fujo doesn't mean they don't like NL or GL.

Those gunpla wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for fujos being the only ones who cared about gundam when it first aired

Homothreads existed as a containment thread for faggotry. Yuri didn't have as much stigma and could survive on its own so there was never a need to make specific threads for it.
Also you might not have that, but you sure do have a bunch of very loud dedicated shitposters.
That CCS shit is not true, at least not now. If you went into any of the threads we had after the OVAs were released, you'd see tons of people bitching about "hetshit".

I'm not saying fujos are quieter or anything, but yuri does have a pretty strong presence on Sup Forums. I don't think you should generalize it like that, it really varies by show/fanbase.

Fujo here, yes I totally digged it. But then again Haruhi is a likeable character, also I believe she's easy to relate to for many fujos, unlike 90% of female shojos leads.

OP is a retard.
hahaha

As if.
Gundam is, and has always been, a mecha show

You don't see it's time threads because yuri is generally accepted here. You can have a yuri discussion in almost any thread. Try having the same kind of discussion about boys in another thread and see how that goes. If anything, those general threads kindly keeps it all in one place instead of spreading it around.
>Mentioning tumblr
Tumblr likes both BL and yuri and are dumbfucks about both.

But it's so boring. I need muscles,
punching and drama.

This. Not to mention yurifags are extremely aggressive. I don't know if they're very defensive or just angry people.

That's something to blame to Trigger fags, not /u/.

Hey fuck you I did buy the gunpla of my husbando's gundam.

Fuck off Okada.

Of course. That's one of the many problems with otome, the MC isn't enjoyable. Fujos end up shipping the boys together because they have more personality and dynamic than the female leads. Same can be said for shounen series since the two rival male leads work better than the generic female love interest that doesn't do shit.

Why not have a thread dedicated to a single yaoi show instead of having a general?
No one would give a shit if you have actual discussion going on

How did you know

I like how all the series you mentioned are recent. You didn't even bring up Utena. Fujo "franchise" would be almost any sport and shounen series.

We did. Remember the YoI threads? They got shat on so much the mods had to start banning people.

>open a thread about saezuru tori wa habatakanai/vatican chouseki/hitorijime
>watch them die after 5 posts
Oh yeah now that you mention it, why don't we, can't believe we didn't think of doing that before.

Fuck off you revisionist piece of shit, it was the sci-fi nerd who support the series despite its abysmal rating and cancellation. Fujo just jump on the popularity bandwagon as usual.

What show? There's barely any real BL shows. Besides did you see how the Hitorijime threads were? Dead. BL alone isn't enough for a whole thread.
It's precisely filled with short lived discussions about different series that couldn't survive in its own threads. I'm not sure why you're implying there's no discussion. Also not a general.

Fujos shipped Char with Kamille and Amuro before you were born, kiddo.

You'd be surprised how dedicated the female fan is and how deep their wallets can go.

>makes retarded statements without any proof
Definitively autistic.

Because it is pretty much a recent genre?

Yuri modernized on 1995 and saw a reniasance with Mai Hime
Yaoi has existed since the Samurai era, got modernized in 1980s.

And yet, lo and behold. Yuri has achieved in 10 years what Yaoi cannot in 30.
There were like 26 yaoi magazines since 1980's, only 6 remains today. None of which got enough attention to warrant a single anime adaptation
Yuri had like 3-6 magazines, only Yuri Hime exists now but it successfuly got Citrus, NTR-Trap, Yuru Yuri, and Konohana Kitan on air

Forgot inugami-san to Nekoyama

3 letters: ack.

>None of which got enough attention to warrant a single anime adaptation
The fuck are you talking about? Not only there are plenty of BL anime - including fucking three seasons of Junjou - but it has fucktons of OVAs, many from before yuri was even a thing.

Just a bunch of disgusting masochist. Seriously, they're sick.

Just as retarded as saying that fujo are the one who keep Gundam alive since its airing.

>takes more than 5 fucking days for Origin to come out in English
Guess it's the Chinese keeping Gundam alive.

>Yuri is recent
What.

As for the reset of your post, Fujo "franchise" exists in pretty much all other series that aren't even targeted toward them. A fujo is more likely to buy a magazine with Naruto, DBZ, Gundam and so forth than a generic BL title so the money is spread across in that regard. BL written series were 90% shit so fujos flock to other shows to get their rocks off. Not to mention the doujinshi scene. Comiket got most of it's start through BL trash.

>They don't discuss stuff and try to understand the lore or characters, they only obsess about sexual fantasies.
So just like Sup Forums then?