Hero Academia

What if Bakugo came to help Deku instead of Todoroki against the hero killer? How different would it be, would it be better?

Yes. Todoroki was almost worthless against Stain. Bakugou would have engaged Stain in close combat, giving Deku the opening to finish Stain off after Stain blew his Quirk load paralyzing Bakugou.

Iida would have still been useless, so fuck him.

Baku wouldn't come after just seeing Deku text his location
In fact I doubt Deku has Baku in his contacts.

He probably would've thought Deku wanted to fight

Deku fucking loves bakugo. He probably asked baku for his number but he was denied.

Bakugo's mom probably gave it to him. She seems like the type to spoil her son's friends for being nice enough to put up with his shit.

I want to see Bakugo's mom interact with Deku.
Mainly because I want to see more of Bakumom.

>Todoroki was almost worthless against Stain

Ht was literally the only reason Stain was at a distance which gave them time to do shit. Otherwise Stain would have paralyzed and murdered them. Deku got caught twice and Iida was already out.

They needed Todoroki Spam more than anything.

Someone want to explain to my how the fuck Stain made Kurogiri bleed? I thought his whole body was that black mist shit

Does that not happen in the manga, because when this happens in the anime, Kurogiri is bleeding and can’t move

>muh kacchan is sicritly overprotective of deku XD
this is getting worse by the minute

No, he wouldn’t be a team player and Todo’s ice was necessary to keep their distance. I do wonder what Stain would think of him though.

>I do wonder what Stain would think of him though.
logically he should see him as the perfect example of the fake hero but l'm sure he'd somehow end up slobbering all over his explodocock

Bakugou explained at USJ that only parts of Kurogiri's body can turn into mist. That's why he wears armor.

>New thread is out
>Nobody gives a shit
What killed the hype?

The fact the manga is, in fact, shit

So hilarious, bro, keep it up.

this isn't tumblr so no one wants to discuss ooc what if scenarios for bakugo

might as well start a thread with cute domestic kacchan headcanons *giggle*

I want to eat the dead skin off ochakos feet

>it ruins the narrative

>What killed the hype?
The fact that you won't stop sucking cocks, fagboy.

>I’m going to kill you, asshole!
>DIE DIE DIE
He’d get killed right away

No, bakugo is dead you stupid fuck, there's nothing you can do about it.

Rinse, wash, repeat.

Bakugo was a shit anyway.

This guy is such a nothing character

Their fight would have needed to change. Todoroki's ice was a big factor in keeping distance with Stain and although Bakugou's blast could be used in similar ways the amount of dust it kicks up and smoke cover means a lack of visibility in close quarters with a character specialized in close combat fighting. I'd say that all else being the same we would have seen a higher chance of someone either getting seriously injured or killed in the fight. Todoroki's quirk is flatly more effective in that situation than bakugou's would have been.

Did Hori forget about the second hideout here or is it going to be central to the next arc?

>that reused Aizawa panel

Eri wasn’t there, so it didn’t matter. If we get the Yakuza again down the road, it will probably come up.

Deku fucking hates Bakugou though. He's said so himself.

>Deku fucking hates Bakugou though

Imagine going on the internet and telling lies

>Deku fucking hates Bakugou though.

He was literally doing the "aa..are you okay?" during their fight.

What would be more interesting to you guys:

>Mirio becomes a cop/public service person
or
>Mirio spirals into depression and anger, eventually siding with the villains or just fading into obscurity

>Deku fucking hates Bakugou
Nigga Deku is like a saint with how forgiving he is to Bakusperg

>let me tell you kids about that time I beat the Great Dekus entire class in just a few seconds
>While the world famous hero SHOTO could only watch in fear

I'd like to see Mirio become Dekus Tsukauchi, it'd be neat, having him as a minor character who appears.

>tfw fujo's completely gloss over yet another shit personality because muh dream and muh Aizawa
best boy Ojiro hates him, hopefully when he does get into the hero course he gets his shit kicked in and realises that his quirk is only one part of being a real hero and he'll have to work as hard as his classmates

STOP BULLYING MIRIO!
>Mirio spirals into depression, killing himself. Amajiki spirals into depression, starts neglecting his education, gets kicked out of the UA, approached by Shigaraki, joins Villain League.

Mirio becomes the physical education teacher who puts the students through hell, and can still beat the piss out of them without a quirk

THE MEMES MUST STOP!

ITS POLICE CHIEF TOGATA

Mirio is going to become a teacher at UA or he will get his quirk back through either eri bullshit or some quirk enhancing rehabilitation

Whatever happens, he'd been built up so well and is my favorite character in the series at the moment and I desperately hope he gets some sort of shine

If mirio becomes a villain I'll cut my dick off, screenshot this

>Stand back, Togata sir
>We might have to call the heroes in for this

Is Bakugo going to tell Mirio to kill himself now?

Officer, there some assholes won't leave Mirio alone, you gotta do something!

>A-are you okay
That’s simply because of his kind and reserved nature.
Also, pretty central to his character that he simply cares and wants to save people

He still doesn’t like him

Done. But he will get his quirk back, don't worry ;)

Realized my mistake. Was remembering an older translation of Deku and Ochaco conversation before their first fight in class. It was translated that although he hated Bakugou he respected his talent. Seems that got toned down to him simply calling Bakugou a jerk. My bad.

What place will Bakugou be in the next popularity poll, considering that he hasn't been seen for so long?

You're bullshitting. That scan literally has him putting Bakugou in the same category as his actual friends. Stop with the dumb headcanon.

This post made my balls retract

He was still in the anime so he'll either be number or maybe 2.

Do the police count as heroes?

>Friend
Childhood friend maybe, but that’s pretty much it

That hurt my heart so much I'm laughing

I think he’ll still be #1

They can’t use their quirk in public freely and presumably using quirk is not a requirement or even permitted on duty, so no

why though?
do nips always go for the assholes?

Well that panel was before he was friends with Iida.

Do you mean like this?

Delete this

Probably still first unless something big happens.

apparently, see also assclass where Karma got first place

People always seem to love the rival characters in every series

Check out this post

because Bakugos their power fantasy. Do you know why suicide rates are so high in Japan? A society like that rips any sense of comfort, power, self-determinism, and strength away from their citizens forcing them from a young age that life is about work and no fun. 6 days of school with a shitton of homework, then working a long hour office job keeping them away from their own homes, and thats it until they die. So someone like Bakugo who is the polar opposite of the typical japanese man is obviously going to be popular.

>Even when he had been irrelevant for hundreds of chapters Kakashi was still topping the popularity polls

Some characters are just too good for their series

Kakashi is shit and should've stayed dead after the Pain arc.

>Kakashi in second
>Aizawa got 4th in his poll
Does Japan also have a collective daddy/teacher fetish?

MUH DICK

>Iruka at #5
Why?

It's only his arms and head, he's got a disembodied torso under there.

Same reason Kakashi is 2

They have a trash fetish.

Are you retarded?
STOP IT ALREADY!

You do realize that this isn't even the latest poll right?

We need more Bakumom in general

We need to get a draw friend to capitalize on her MILF ass

What's funny is that was the only time he ranked first in the polls and then another shortly after the timeskip so out of 9 polls he only ranked 1st two times.

Dunno.
And these are just Bakufujos spouting shit. In terms of anime popularity Todoroki is king. The anime didn't do much of shit for Bakugou

Doesn't that get gay though

I do like Bakumom though. Do you have the uncensored?

Tfw depression makes so you cant even enjoy bakufrog anymore. Let alone any of your favorite ships.

It's not gay if you accidentally touch your classmate's lips to your own while spitroasting your best frenemy's mom.

Have you considered suicide? It's always an option.

you should be depressed for having such awful taste.

Aizawa wouldn't commit a crime

AOC in slantland is 14

Sometimes
So fucking kawai
If aizawa goes edo for anyone, it'll be hagakure.

>spiky + fluffy
disgusting

>If aizawa goes edo for anyone, it'll be hagakure.
As if Tsuyu would allow that.

Whatever the case i ship what i ship, bakutsuyu is cute as hell. And makes sense to me.

How embarrassing

Amajiki is so fucking gay.

I like these two, but only because of the matching hair

pleb

Says the one shipping pedoshit.

What was that panel anyway? What did Amakiji react to exactly? He looks to be dead but calls to Mirio?