Why does healthcare suck?

Why does healthcare suck?

Attached: trust-doctor.jpg (400x400, 51K)

Big pharma just in it for profit
Shitty doctors publishing bogus books about bogus illnesses to push drugs to healthy people
Shitty doctors prescribing drugs to healthy people
Then in the alternative medicine scene you have quacks selling "good vibrations" to healthy or legitimately unhealthy people

illegal spics using ER's as primary care physicians for free, and price gouging by medical equipment companies

And in Canada healthcare is free and we import 100,000+ niggers a year, so the niggers clog up the healthcare system while conditions decline, waiting lists take months, even years, and staff and sanitation standards become non-existent to the point where pregnant women are dying of bacterial infections caught in the hospital.

I work in the medical equipment industry and our company has not released a functional product in years. We get grants from the universities and the governments for our products, which are sold for private profits. Of course, the products are not being sold, because they're garbage, but that doesn't stop us because we don't even shoulder our own expenses. Private profit, public losses. Our CEO is best friends with the provincial liberal party leader BTW.

It's a scam. You spend more on healthcare in the long run than you would a huge medical bill without any kind of coverage.

why don't libs ever talk about this? i thought they hated muh big business.

Not sure if I'm using the word healthcare correctly. I meant healthcare system, meaning hospitals, clinics, the actual care you get etc. You seem to mean something synonymous with health insurance or something.

Det gör den inte i våra grannländer. Vad är skillnaden tro?

I would tell you to kys but desu i would do the same in this shitty country. everything subsidized whether by government or insurance is jacked way the fuck up in price.

One person told me all good doctors in Sweden moved to Switzerland when Olof Palme raised the taxes or something like that.

What is the difference? More shitskins here?

because our libs arent terribly liberal or business unfriendly and our conservatives arent actually conservative. no one cares as long as they get their cut or kickback.

We have imported more consumers of our healthcare system than people paying for our healthcare system.
Beyond that, the pay, work hours, and work environment has only gotten worse for most people working with the healthcare system
It really is that simple.

I'm sure that's a part of it, but more importantly the state welfare doesn't pay nearly as much as private healthcare, + in private healthcare you don't risk being threatened by gang members or tribesmen on a weekly basis. The state can't compete for the most competent doctors.

Way too simplified, but sure. Even though countries with more shitskins per capita has a way more well functioning health care system than us. There's more to it. But importing too many shitskins too quickly sure didn't help.

one thing: jews, the AMA, and rockefellar.

Because capitalism relies on the idea that you can choose not to buy something.

Not buying healthcare causes you to die.

Mostly because of supply and demand. I can't speak for Sweden, coverall of where of the public health crisis in the US with obesity and all of its consequences. Our demand for healthcare services is through the roof. Supply of doctors and services is also kept artificially low by the American Medical Association having a cartel on the medical school admissions process. Potential doctors and healthcare professionals are turned away for all kinds of silly reasons that have no effect on their potential to be good physicians. This lack of supply is born out by the evidence of American doctors earning three times the income as their colleagues in the western world. With demand shooting through the roof and supply disastrously low, the cost and quality will suffer.

Some people like to get political or partisan with this, but there are fundamental economic principles at work that have nothing to do with what letter you have next to your name.

Costs for routine care/appointments need to be listed up front like every other transaction.
Reinstate ban on drug commercials.
Go to doctor for cold/flu because OTC medicine isn't working. Get sent home with a $100 bill for being told to "get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluids"
(((insurance companies)))
(((trial lawyers assoc.)))
hypochondriacs and people looking for a "disease" or "disability" for SSI or alimony
using ER as primary care.
affirmative action churning out incompetent medical personnel

it doesnt. i have a little roastie dr that takes rly good care of me. and i might as well be paying nothing for healthcare. its so cheap.

Same reason fast food sucks.