Czech republic

Why you haven't moved to Czech republic yet white user?

>located in Central Europe
>anti-immigration President and Prime minister
>99% white
>literally no illegal immigrants
>own currency
>lowest unemployment rate in Europe
>stable and growing economy
>only 10,5 mil people
>beautiful nature
>long rich history
>Capital is Prague, one of the most beautiful cities on the world
>low crime rate
>free education
>free healtcare
>young people hate commies
>29 years without Comunnism
>surrounded by Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Poland
>beautiful women
>good climate
>great food
>majority of people are patriots
>much more

Attached: czechflag.png (300x170, 14K)

>no illegals
op is a faggot

Attached: shes cute tbh.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

ok can I stay on your sofa

Czech women are mostly literal whores, they put British slags on holiday in Spain to shame.

>move to Czech Republic
>anti immigration president

Czech Republic seems like a nice place and the women are beautiful but I wouldn't want to live around Slavs.

Great country but Czechia is for Czechs. I’d love to go as a tourist but moving there would be disrespectful for their culture no matter how white a person is.

Sorry you can't Mohammed.

t. chink leaf
t. white leaf

know the difference

The food isn't great at all. That's the only reason. The rest is true.

I'm not a chink I just don't like Slavs.

Fuck off we are full

Yeeeaaah you probably don't want me there.

Fuck off, we are full.

It's okay as long as you don't bring any tanks with you.

>move to Czech Republic
>anti immigration president

it's ok when you're white and you're gonna work unlike some gypsies that stay on welfare (but there's not that many of them)

there's also 2nd generation of Vietnamese people, they speak perfect Czech and are well integrated

and we're not really Slavs, there's more of an German heritage

language is hard

Seriously though, do your people hate us often?

>we
>Slovakian flag

just kidding of course

Nah you are Slavs and you stole previously Germano-Celtic clay. Sure you have some of their blood but you are still a Slav therefore a foreigner.

commie russia is ass cancer, current russia compared to the west eu cunts is a great ally

>leaf calling anyone a foreigner
ok chang

Can I go plz?

Getting out of here in one week. See you in Brno, ty vole

You also didn't even conquer that clay you just moved in after the population migrated westward and with the remaining peeps being vastly depopulated by the plague of Justinian. Slavs in Central Europe and Balkans are a mistake.

Attached: IMG_6462.jpg (396x270, 60K)

Attached: west.png (827x2661, 210K)

Great. Užij si to tam!

You forgot to mention that our gun laws are on of the most advanced worldwide. Also no mass shootings and low crime rate.

>next to germanistan

thanks but no thanks

I unironically want to move there if Austria goes to shit.
Ucim se cesky.

afraid of being invaded every few centuries, soyboy?

Attached: 1513385202042.png (1260x843, 335K)

This sounds like a miracle of a country Lithuania was once.. no longer Lithuanina is Lithuania.. it sold out.. fuckin' female president here you go!

But I think you still like us more than we like you.

Lots of Czechs do not like Polish people because of your reckless driving and shitty food you export to us.

Otherwise we're good.

It depends, when it comes to this opinions among people are all over the place. But I think that majority of the people is rational enough to know that despite of what they know about history or think about your current goverment, you should be just a normal person.

I would feel like a hypocrite immigrating to a place desirable precisely because of its lack of immigrants

Yeah, thanks for adding that!

not if youre white goy

Been there for two years. Best beer in recorded history

>our gun laws
Don't worry EU is working on that one

>reckless driving
Is that really a thing? I didn't know

>and shitty food you export to us.
Well, the shitty food we export to you is the shitty food YOU buy from us. Nobody is making you buy it. If there's better food for you to import, the free market should fix it.

Have all the leafs you want please

>got deported
>lost job

she's ugly btw

How is Czech nowadays I heard its full of Nam farmers,like millions of them

americans fucking up in vietnam created a strong surplus of vietnamese grocery stores here, with pretty cheap prices i might add

Seems like a nice country. Shame about the neighbors though. Do you have much in the way of wilderness?

I will never be able to become a citizen.

For Westerners is pretty ok. It's not a migrant-free Germany but it's European and white. CZ is the most liveable countey among V4. Poland is cold and more Eastern, Slovakia and Hungary are full of gipsies, plus these are Belarus tier politically.

Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. My great grand parents were born in a town about an hour outside of it. My grandmother's uncle ran a printing house in Prague. The 20th century was a hard time but I wish my grand parents would have stayed.

>firearm registration
no thanks

Who on earth would move to Mexico

>Landlocked
>High drug usage rates
>Difficult accents

Me...my great grand parents moved tot he US...I moved to Mexico

why?

no sea makes Pepik a very angry boy prone to smoking the plant

Attached: 1513047047132.png (727x1083, 270K)

lack of non white, non educated, non skilled, on welfare immigrants

there's some Brits and Germans and I think they're satisfied

also there's lack of manual skilled workers for factories and there's not many people to hire left..government wants to speed up the process of accepting Ukrainian workers for those positions

No jobs to be had in the Czech Navy.

I have nothing against you guys. Love your music and food.

Because I don't live in some cucked yuro country.

Also:
>free healtcare
>free education
>young people hate commies
Pick one. Plus I visited Brno years before I ever came to Sup Forums. I remember casually discussing life in America (nothing even redpilled or politically charged) and I was described as "far right". Lol.

we gotta be fast

Well you were discussing it with total cucks because everyone I know is more right winged. All Czech media sites and forums are filled with right wingers, even old people are right winged for the most part. Only leftists I could think of are university students and such

I can't pronounce that R with the hacek over it.

Life circumstances. I half regret and half don't as much as people complain about Mexico ( I concur with all complaints) It's not all shithole. In wouldn't mind going back to the US though. I've met Euros who have lived here for many years. They don't want to return. You have no idea the extent to which your life is regulated and monitored.

I am part Czech but I want to watch Rome II collapse.

Třista třicet tři stříbrných stříkaček přestříkalo přes třista třicet tři stříbrných střech.

Also, the fuck they are doing to our dentistry?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (1224x800, 117K)

>Is that really a thing?
Yes. I have long life experience with Polish car drivers and its known in general. Your truck drivers are not respecting red stop signals on train line causing train accidents etc.

>Nobody is making you buy it

You are right. That's mostly old people that try to save up some money with their low pension.
It's messed up. We need to push on press to really cover all the scandals with diseases in eggs, road salt in chips etc.
Or the quality will change but the price would go up and it wouldn't sell next to the Czech made products.

Sadly market will not regulate itself so the only option now is to tighten up quality controls not in Czech shops when it's too late, but right in Poland.

Oh, you mean no amalgam anymore?
Instead we are left with white photocomposite which dilates over time, yeah, fucking great thing.

OP probably works in the tourist scamming industry
Czech Republic is a shithole don't come here

Attached: Czech.png (907x561, 586K)

i couldnt neither till my teens

Attached: 1519220415420.jpg (227x220, 10K)

Difficult to transfer my job over because of EU regulations. Otherwise I would move to Czech Republic. Pretty sure you guys can even own guns.

Yeah maybe. Still I remember in your last election you had all those commies in Prague who were protesting. I heard people in the capital are getting worse and worse these days.

You should learn at least Č
So you can tell someone that he's a čurák.

>Do you have much in the way of wilderness?

Yes a lot. Untouched nature, National parks. mountains basically all around the border. It's really refreshing to drive out of the city full of smog pollution somewhere to breathe some
fresh air. And everything is very close as our area is only 78 000 km2.

>beautiful nature
I would miss mountains

Attached: 2015_366579.jpg (616x411, 59K)

That's awesome. Have you visited Prague yet?

Prague is like Washington DC when it comes to leftists.

I don't speak the language. I'm too old, I work in a warehouse, and I like to own firearms hassle free.

I visited in June. Too many people. Estonia is better.

I would like to visit, but desu I'll probably sink with this ship.

My grandpa once said that Prague should be burned to the ground once in 100 years.

i am a Czech citizen but choose to live in Australia, great country though love it

proof

Attached: c.jpg (2656x1494, 1.56M)

>TFW you will never get to experience smažený sýr on a daily
Why live? :(

Yes once in 1993 and again in 2000. I have the address of my Great Uncles printing house (all correspondence between him and my grandmother ceased during WWII) but the street and street number no longer cease to exist. I went to their small town of Smecno which still looked like the early 2oth century postcards but wa unable to find info.....fun adventure though somewhat disappointing.

>High drug usage rates

Yes we have on of the highest rate of weed consumption among young people but I look at it as a natural selection so it's not that bad.

Highest beer consumption of beer in Europe - good for business and tourism.. it brings people together.

>Difficult accents

Agree but you would get used to it within a few years even as a foreigner trust me.

made a lot of mistakes in the response. I hope you get the idea...wish I could edit or at least proof read.

i've been wanting to move there. i'm 100% white, well educated, make 6 figures as a software engineer. do you have gyms there with squat racks?

this is the chex nigger thats been looking for responses the last couple days. go away faggot

>Pick one

Free healthcare and education is quite common in Europe and does not necessarily mean very left leaning politics. We are described as "social democracy" but people here are more right leaning in general.

It's unimaginable for most of Europeans not to have it.

But I do not know if the same thing that perfectly works for 10 mil people would work for 300 mil people as your demographics and other factors are very different.

I'd love to go, the women are insanely hot. I only want to speak English though.

I love you guys, but you should keep your country for your own people and not encourage foreigners to move there. no matter how bad things get in my own country, I'm staying here and fighting, not running away.

Based Czechbro, this is all of CEE. We are the next economic powerhouses. Last night I got a blowjob from Foreign Direct Investment.

Attached: czech kek.png (154x143, 47K)

Just a friendly reminder that this poster is some Muslim shitskin dogfucking HAPA abomination

Attached: le 53% wiki.png (276x344, 11K)

Visiting in June. You're women are hot. I remember 2 sisters, 5'10" from Czech Republic in University who would always chat me up.

Try to learn some basic economics. Our economy is very open and out GDP depends on other countries a lot. This would be self destructive move. (83% of our export is to EU countries) Delete that image from your mind, please.

lol, I don't work

Lol, that's Bratislava (as depicted in Eurotrip). I watched the movie with my slovak ex just to see her lose her shit over this meme

Attached: topkek.png (220x191, 39K)

That's a great story. Thanks for sharing it.

Yeah I was friends with a foreign exchange student in HS and she was one of the most beautiful people I've ever met

no problem, I make mistakes all the time haha