Which stage are you on?

>which stage are you on?

Attached: Christian Stages.jpg (470x960, 96K)

Im on stage 7
>God is love

your meme is fake and gay, consider suicide

this is cringy...

I'm on the stage where I understand Christianity is a Jewish religion and Europe must return to its pagan roots

>Your meme
not my meme
>fake
its not though. This is spot on. This is literally the exact stages I went through. (I'm on stage 5)

I'd never wish a religious fervor on mine or my own but for controlling the fickle mob it does wonders!

ah yeah. Finally the first larper showed up. I was really starting to wonder where the Sup Forums basement-larpers went

Basically a
> my opinion (which is right)
>your opinion (which is wrong)
Type of post

yeah, almost like it was made by some jesus cuck

Nah, pretty sure this is applies to extremely many atheists who've found God. (I being one of them). These are stages the typical red-pilled atheist goes through

Ok? Just because you found Jesus doesn’t mean you got red pilled. I used to be a Christ cuck then I looked back and realized how cringy I was and how far my head was up my ass. Stop trying to push your religion seriously just go to church like a good goy

hes not wrong though.

Final Stage. Non-trinitarian Christian. There is only one God and Christ Jesus is His lamb.

nah, you wasnt. A person doesnt give up a close, personal faith because he suddenly thought it was "cringy". Stop lying, faggot.

thankfully i do not have brain cancer

Fuck you xtian, your disgusting desert god needs to be OUT of Europe.
I hope everyone realizes that all xtians need to die, and any xtians and this board should stay at home ALONE.
FUCK YOU.

Lmao you just don’t want to believe me

>now its when 2 million christian africans demands refugee and you accept it.

fucking christcucks... how can they not see that all abrahamic religions are jewtricks holy shit...

This is true, when you found out who and what Christ is. Sure it's hard keeping your faith, but it's literally the only meaningful or worthwhile thing to do in that Life.

christians die and all you're left with is 95% liberals and a few redpilled edgy atheists, kek.

You know that the meme is that the higher stages are dumber, right?

But they're mostly Muslim anyways, even Haiti was a failed experiment of Catholicism. Every time the west's influence left it would resort back to Voodoo.

Most of the niggers and shitskins coming into europe are christian, though, so the argument that it will shield us from "barbarians" is ludicrous. These people are sometimes directly imported by churches, through their "missions". What will protect Europe is a RACIAL identity.

Also, Ethiopia and other countries have been christian for longer than Europe, and they don't have a thriving "western civilization" - that's because it's a blood thing...

whatever christianity leads to globalism which leads to destruction of european people it is that simple.

Norway isn’t far right at all- but you have the xtian symbol on your flag. Pagan Norway never had your problems, but (((You))) arent Norwegian anyways.

>Most of the niggers and shitskins coming into europe are christian
>These people are sometimes directly imported by churches
source

>What will protect Europe is a RACIAL identity
aka traditional christianity like they practice in Poland. lul

Attached: Trad Christianity.jpg (984x793, 104K)

Look up on how Minessotta, one of the whites areas in the US, is becoming more black - the Lutheran churches there are directly importing people from Africa and hosting "hallelujah" singouts to welcome their christian Brothers. Same thing happened with the Mormons (and they also bring spics) and so on.

Here the pope, who hosts several of these in Rome and elsewhere...

Attached: a6e06b06d89659484a0816ce7d1c93d8a9ae37be8b0eb9dd2a0c61e92480879f.jpg (2504x1670, 629K)

Here the archbishop fo Canterbury

>aka traditional christianity like they practice in Poland. lul

A lot of Arabs are even more traditional than western christians. The churches in Poland are ALSO importing refugees directly. Poland is "muh based" because it's more nationalistic, and they associate it with christiantiy due, not just their history, but also especially the Soviet actions there.

Attached: 1520046615529.jpg (1400x1773, 1.11M)

BASED "Greek Orthodox" church...

Attached: 1520046767097.png (1079x825, 663K)

And even Russia...

Attached: 1520046776147.png (671x645, 173K)