The Great Debate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFfgbz9DMNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kite is better than either.

However, between the two in OP, the mechanics of The World just make Haseo inherently superior. It's not a contest. I mean, the reason that Kiriya is special is because he has two swords. Haseo has three swords, a scythe and two guns.

Don't forget his digital Persona that also has a scythe.

The guy

youtube.com/watch?v=CFfgbz9DMNc

Kiriya has the edge of two blades. Haseo's edge is infinite.

Haseo has better waifus

He's a shitty jobber though

Are the girls dateable in the game?

Not really.
Only interesting interaction(outside of main quest/sidequests only a few get) is email convos you can do

It is right here, come on...

Haseo wins, avatars are just not fair.

Which .Hack hads best OST?

Kite basically defeated eight Avatars without one of his own.

Best girl

>weirded out by Yaoi hands
Don't be a fuck boi. Kirito even accepts it.

With a specific anti-avatar weapon. Give Kirito The Book of Twilight and there might be a genuine match.

Since when did Allen Walker use guns?

Nah, even then he was at a disadvantage. There's really nothing that Kite can do that an Avatar can't do better. But he was still victorious thanks to wit and teamwork.

>namefaggot
>waifus
It's like pottery.

Kite has a weapon that works against the Eight Phases. Kirito can't see Skeith and with it you can drop a fucker back down to one.

Since like episode 5

Yes, Anonymous does not care for waifus after all.

>Haseo killing another player

Isn't that like his specialty, didn't he do that before he even played the R2?

You mean as Sora?

Yeah, wasn't PKing his thing then?

haseo has a 5th form now he can beat bitch boy easy.

>Kite is better than either.

This is the undisputed truth.
Also Tabby and Kaede are best girls.

>he doesn't recognize buttRice

>without one of his own.
Not exactly, he had data drain which how Haseo has to use to purge the other avatars.
You can't beat those things without hacks.
miss miss miss miss

Oh fuck off, you ruin the Sup Forums threads now the Sup Forums ones too?

First off, all Data Drain does is give Kite a means of finishing them off. It doesn't actually make his character stronger or faster like an Avatar does. Second, Kite managed to push Corbenik into a corner even without Data Drain, though it seems that the rules were a bit different there for some reason.

No doubt Kite is a better character and while limited to the strength a standard PC he's able to get things done.
I don't think avatars affect the player character like that, though they are special snow flake characters. What makes them bull shit is that they run on stand rules, normal people can't see or touch them, and they act in fractions of a second.
I don't know lore reasons, but the phase and avatars don't functions the same way game play wise. The avatars exists in some weird raw programming space for one.

>though it seems that the rules were a bit different there for some reason.
Was it the bean form or the spout? GU also made me forget what the phases of Morgona were even for.

If I remember right the phases announced her coming, but it's been years since I've played the games.