How fucked are they now and in the future?

How fucked are they now and in the future?

Attached: image.jpg (620x348, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bnn.ca/scheer-s-conservative-party-could-win-majority-if-election-held-tomorrow-poll-1.1031101
youtu.be/7fY7uF_QXp4
youtu.be/8zRnZpNEK7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They’re beating king cuck in the polls right now, you fucking leaf.

>polls

Attached: 1455565744655.jpg (6064x6072, 2.56M)

I bet you live in Toronto.

Even with Scheer they'll destroy Trudeau, imagine if they had a man.

Quebec will go conservative, a lot of Ontario too.. that's all you need really.

FB.com /macleans/videos/10156069719273950/

Scheer is live now with MacLean's

>meanwhile in ontario the Conservatives nominate doug ford
>doug fucking ford
Rob Ford's less competent, more hated, louder, fatter brother
The Conservatives picked the only candidate that would give that bitch Wynne a chance at another term. They literally could have just dug up Rob Ford, crucified him, and let the sounds of his decaying body decide policy and they still would have had a guaranteed majority government.

Hell they could probably just hire his corpse into the federal party and they'd still have a favorable chance of beating Trudeau.

There are no true conservatives in this country.

Rob Ford was great

fb.com /macleans/videos/10156069719273950/

Scheer is live now with MacLean's. Check it senpai

Ontarians should have to beg the Tories to form a government. Let the grits crash and burn for the next 17 years.

Seige and let the liberal good times roll!

This.

Give us the nationalist/protectionist candidate we want.

It's not like it matters too much if the liberal lite party wins, it's just a slower descent into the shit
Call me when we have a real right wing party

Attached: 1518887635733.jpg (288x513, 24K)

Rob Ford is the bellwether.

Ontario will vote him in. He will start kicking ass and giving zero fucks for the SJW whiners.

The rest of Canada will see his Power housing and start waking up to the virtue signalling and lack of actual policy. They will vote otherwise.... Scheer just has to not fuck this up.

Yeah, that's only until people leaning towards Comrade Singh decide to switch over to Cuckdeau at the last minute like in 2015.

I sure do love having two major left wing parties.

Not fucked at all

bnn.ca/scheer-s-conservative-party-could-win-majority-if-election-held-tomorrow-poll-1.1031101

Attached: 1520380918142.jpg (1024x712, 187K)

You guys feel like brainstorming a right-wing populist party? I'll start:

-mandatory military service for men after high-school
-no duel citizenship
-if you're here, you can stay here, but pause immigration for 20 years
-balanced federal budget every year
-no subsidies for university outside of STEM
-reduce the size of federal public service
-create tax incentives for breadwinner families
-eliminate employment equity hiring

What am I missing?

How do you do my fellow kids don't forget to "hollah" me on the GRAM and SNAP at me!

Attached: _vno8caR_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>-if you're here, you can stay here, but pause immigration for 20 years

Wouldn't work. There's so many already in canada that this would still ensure white minority

I honestly didn't like Andrew Scheer at first. I was a "Maxime Bernier" guy. Pissed off when Andrew one the leadership over Bernier.

I figured Scheer didn't have the personality to take on Trudeau in the 2019 election.

Now I realized all Scheer has to do to win the election is basically stay calm and collective, and let Trudeau run his mouth and make a complete idiot of himself as he always seems to do.

youtu.be/7fY7uF_QXp4

In which case literally anyone could go up against trudeau and win.

You're not making an argument for scheer being a good candidate. He very much isn't.

I think unless things deteriorate to full siege 14/88, i think that's a reality enteka mon ami

the guy who smoked crack on camera?

That's fine and all but he's just Harper junior. An extremely pro-Israel neocon who won't do anything to curb immigration and will continue to run deficits.

One thing that will be different I guess is Canada being less of a laughing stock on the world stage and... Sup Forums

Can we go back, lads?

youtu.be/8zRnZpNEK7c

Attached: 1521329816106.jpg (670x600, 273K)

>I sure do love having two major left wing parties.
4. don't forget the Greens and the Bloc. like it matters anyways, maybe the Conservatives pay less lip service to fringey leftwing causes but all five major federal parties are profoundly """progressive""" regardless.

>polls
Kys
This
This is the correct answer.
Provincial politics play a major role in Canada as a whole. Lots of non-leafs don’t realize how relatively weak our federal government is.
Clear sign of the shill.
Ford was detested by the media and leftists. Yet people loved his policies. Sound familiar. Maybe this brother doesn’t even smoke crack.
Federally, this is true
Hillary Clinton has 99.9% chance of winning right now
>reduce size of government
>balanced budget
Neocon boomer kike. Fucking die off already
No sweetie.
the NDP is at historic low. The Bloc is dead. Trudeau is still getting his easy majority, this is just media spin to make us fall in line with neocons and away from trump.
Being unpopular on /pol isn’t necessarily a bad thing. And Canada in general is a laughing stock to the world.

>Any byelections coming up? That might be a better indicator of Scheer actually kicking his way up

Not unless there's a collapse and the cities are purged

>>boomer kike shill

Retarded if you can't see the connection between fiscal conservatism and social conservativism.

Kys putain chromo