Anything we can do to help him?

Anything we can do to help him?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-20 at 6.31.33 PM.png (964x544, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9x70bndpc70
youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That Millennial Matt guy said this to him...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 7.11.14 PM.png (592x469, 129K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 7.11.22 PM.png (1104x355, 211K)

what a fuckin loser. seriously, should we organize a protest or some shit? i'm legit pissed over this. surely there's something we can do.

Attached: DYw8vdaXUAELJ2y.jpg (960x639, 42K)

why the fuck does nobody know his politics

Matt is /ourguy/. Who is this other faggot?

> communist
> something we can do

no, nigger. go away. this is all we can do.

Attached: 1506.jpg (1788x1185, 90K)

Me and some of my friends are going to the court on the day of his sentencing and protesting outside it. Obviously it won't accomplish much but it's the thought that counts.

but he's not communist you retard. if he was i'd agree. he literally said the next post he wasn't.

fuck dude, if i was in the uk i'd join you. be loud and proud.

Amerimutts really believe anything once they see one screenshot. lol

im a kekistani, faggot.

We can throw tea into the harbor

It's like an hour drive from my house so I feel like I'm morally obliged to show my support.

the simple fact he was even associated with communism even if a shop is good enough for me, kike!

Nothing wrong with communism

there's a lot wrong with communism, but that's not the point

He thinks he is being funny

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 7.50.14 PM.png (265x105, 23K)

>im a kekistani, faggot.
Saying that unironically makes you a colossal faggot.

NazBol gang

How dare you

No thanks communists can rot

> nazkikebol

the ultimate larping fence sitter. go away kike.

Matt is an absolute faggot. He would pick fights with Generation Identity for being "civic nationalists" (not even true) and for not talking about the Jews, and then when Pettibone and Sellner get detained he acts like they're his best friends. Attention-seeking parasite.

Shawn is 100% correct about everything and you're just salty about it.

youre one of those retarded nerd virgins who follow other twitter kikes opinions??

hahahah AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's true - your LARPing is just pathetic and almost as faggy as Antifa's LARPing.

Matt is way more intellegent than Shawn and Beardson but he is still a super asshole!

Why should we? How does it benefit us to shift the target away from centrist cucks?

Good. Never thought I'd see the day the UK became a police state, yet, here we are.
If I were him I would flee to the USofA and seek asylum since his human right to free speech is clearly being violated.

Not really, they're both correct in their criticisms of the alt-right.

>Another Sargon tier cuck who doesn't give a shit about the future of the UK

Why does anyone care? Looks like a degenerate heathen too.

Patreon so he has some money when he gets out?

>helping communists
no

Call for everyone to teach their dog the trick, replicate the video in countries where it isn't illegal.

Why help him? Putting him in prison is making the world a safer and more tolerate place.

We won’t and shouldn’t stop at this pathetic cretin

>first they came for the liberalististsists
>yet I did nothing, for I were not a liberalististist

They are correct on most critiques as they are fairly basic and common sense though their strawmaning is often mistake for prophetic foresight. Not sayng i dislike them i just don't think they are all that intelligent for stating the obvious. I believe Matt agreed with all of their critiques as well.

Start smuggling weapons to the people?

but I am afraid it it a lost cause for the Brits

I wanna see a bunch of people with their dogs seig heiling outside the court room on the sentencing day.

He needs to be saluting.

Now repeat after me

"Hey Bloke bin that Joke!"

Invade england

i remember when 90% of threads werent just pictures from twitter
THOSE WERE THE DAYS

Attached: 1519337120174.jpg (509x510, 37K)

A new empiric study to test Freedom of Speech.

Called: the Nazi Pug

#banDogs #punchapug

I see we will be fighting Muslims again. Well we have the practice done I suppose

They didn't come for them first though they came for us

Shit fury untill the media picks it up i guess

you are all missing the fact that he is going to prison for exposing Normie's to the greatest story never told, the other shit is just a distraction

Hes in north england you dummy

yeah they just turned him into a martyr.

Judge shit out on sending him to Jail today though,I think he is conferring with the Establishment as the Totalitarian tiptoe has turned to a sprint and we the public might kick off on this one him being a commie fucker or not.

has he been on Tucker Carlson's show yet? getting him on there and having Carlson do regular updates on the case would be a good start. Americans need to make UK look bad

OK bongs, if this guy is a commie, he's either a fool or a shill, however that's all the more reason to defend him on principle.

British comedy has had fun with Nazi salutes in the past. If it's illegal to make your dog do a Nazi salute for Youtube comedy, does that mean some of these classics from UK comedy are now verboten too?

youtube.com/watch?v=9x70bndpc70

youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

Meme it.

Attached: Nazis.jpg (622x674, 40K)

Don't like the guys content, but reading this shit has literally made me want to go into politics.

Work in local government already so might see if I can make some friends in the right places.

David Badiel and Ricky Gervais were talking about it on twitter but then they found out right wing people were defending him and now they want nothing to do with it.

Why can't a shit ton of you make the exact same vid that dankula made to get himself into trouble in the first place and bait the authorities to commit a mass arrest and be forced to detain and imprison innocent people over and over?

Where's his pug, qt3.14. Death to Jews.

guillotine the entire english political class and media, retake the nation, kick out the foreign hordes and the jews.
anything short of that is only a half measure and will not change a damn thing.

Attached: 1521539574834.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Anyone in the us or other free speach countries can email the Brit cops as many racial jokes as possible. They may strangle themselves with their pearls.

Attached: 29387171_10208750417956667_5721556617695068160_n.jpg (689x960, 87K)

is it legal to go into politics in the uk if you dont share the establishment views?

You guys need guns? We got em.

No
Of course we need them

bump

You'd be locked up. Our country is a joke and it's depressing how people are okay with it.

no, his life is over. Probably 10 years in muslim rape gang prison. Meanwhile literal muslim rapists go free.

We can still get it out there on social media.

Attached: Nazis_The_Guardian.jpg (1280x1200, 230K)

When did he stop being a Communist?
Why wouldn't he get the tattoo removed or covered up if he weren't a Communist?
Isn't penalizing hate speech what Communists encourage?

from what i saw on Gervais' twitter, he did not specifically name Dankula though, or was i too late to notice that? instead he seemed to just talk generally about free speech which seems like a cop out.

He isnt anymore, right attitude, wrong info

Attached: wordcopter.png (1366x768, 291K)

u understand he will not get time, right? fucking retard burgers

It wouldn’t be that hard to get guns over there from here.

as someone with retarded tattoos, it's easier to just deal with it than spend the money on multiple laser surgeries that are more painful than a tattoo itself.
>covered up
there's still time for that. but once you have enough tattoos, regretful ones slip into indifference and it's not a priority.

find out what jail he is in and we can bust him out

Considering the security guards wouldn't even be armed a Sup Forums breakout plan would probably work

>Scottish nationalist
Man just wants to fuck sheep and eat its haggis, leave him be.

It's going to be pretty hard to convince people you're not a Communist when you have a massive red star with a hammer and sickle inside it tattooed on your chest

As far as I'm concerned he's still a Communist

Some of the ones related to current events like this are ok.
It's only a problem when it's : "BOOMER NEOCON HAS INFORMATION ON TWITTER IN 3 HOURS, IT'S SERIOUSLY HAPPENING THIS TIME GUIZE"
Zimmerman and Dorner were peak Sup Forums we're just experiencing the decline.

Attached: 1520792353939.png (480x638, 341K)

Attached: 1984.jpg (500x791, 65K)

That's a lie and you know it.

Because your also on the lists being compiled already just being here pal.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o6937npVeI1sx29xo_540.png (526x393, 304K)

he's not, but even if he were, would it matter considering the circumstances of why he's in trouble with the law? i hate the nazbol shit, but i'd be a bit disturbed if one of them got jail time for shitposting online.

Already happens

Attached: hypocrisy arrest.jpg (1200x790, 370K)

When your ideology throws people in prison for wrong think then you should know what's coming when you speak out of line