no terrorist attack in months

> no terrorist attack in months
explain this shit to me niggers

Attached: 1.png (500x692, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mYyz2
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/europe-attacks.aspx
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone's focused on bringing down Trump.

Also Trump comped all the sleeper cells.

Exactly, one thing at a time. Once we get the globalists back fully in charge and pushing/funding migration the slow massacre in Europe can continue.

checked. It's about to happen.

Attached: idunno.png (275x200, 20K)

Maybe they're gathering their forces for something big and catastrophic, like simultaneous dirty bomb attacks, or something like that.

*finger crossed*
I hope it's for us. It's always a bliss to watch normies getting blasted and their friends asking for peace on social medias.

Russia was too busy rigging elections

Attached: blyaaat.jpg (604x451, 74K)

At least the massacre in Europe is slow. You lose 50 burgers every time some kid takes/forgets to take his meds in burgerland.

>> no terrorist attack in months
>explain this shit to me niggers

Trump and Putin are double team assrapin ISIS

Even Fake News reported it

archive.is/mYyz2

Attached: GodEmperorTrumpAndSaintPutin.jpg (1019x879, 167K)

>2 terrorist attacks in Austria in i single fucking week
>6 people stabbed by 2 different Afghans in Vienna at 2 different locations
>one dead

Yup der ewige Jude propagandiert schon wieder!

Attached: IMG_4534.jpg (466x470, 47K)

Most refugees are good and civilized people. Its only a tiny but loud minority who does shit like that and the fact that there weren't any terrorist attacks since years it proves my point.

Far right fags love to instrumentalize isolated cases.

>Most refugees are good and civilized people.
No user. I don't say that they will all turn into bloody ackbars, but most of them are bum tier or delinquent material.

>Most refugees are good and civilized people

You are a moron and you deserved to be murdered by muslim goatfuckers

>the fact that there weren't any terrorist attacks since years it proves my point.
You don't think the fact that there was an election a few years ago had something to do with it?
Or the rise in populism? Brexit? Italexit? Le Pen v Macron?

>only a few terrorists attack by dinduuslims and a few dozen foiled by police working nightshifts to get shit done between deleting tweets and facebookposters with illegal opinions and hate facts.
>Sup Forums BTFO communism wins
*tips fedora*

Explain your numbers; by a great happeing shitstorm?

>Far right fags love to instrumentalize isolated cases.
Have you ever walked around Munich lately...?

bombings in texas

Attached: Bush-holding-hands-with-Saudi-tyrant.jpg (370x278, 16K)

Sweden needs to be nuked before it's too late

Saudi money got turned off

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/europe-attacks.aspx

Happening is SOON

You guys were really keeping up with burgerland for a while what with bataclan etc. But then trump distracted the process. Drat!

Im sure it will continue and accelerate once the globalists strike back with corbyn and the rest of the satanists dying to murder and torture every ethnic euro into submission.

there was 1 today and 4 yesterday, try doing some research. we're up to 112 terror attacks for march and its only the 20th.

This. In combination with Obama's CIA faggots funding ISIS getting BTFO.

>I'll just stop saying that migrant rapes and attacks don't count as terrorist attacks despite the majority of said migrants aren't documented and normally end up killing their victims and i only consider terrorist attacks as someone with a gun now.

The post.

they're regrouping

>explain this shit to me niggers
They're focusing their resources on something big.

Attached: DYWSU9gXkAAj2DZ.jpg (960x950, 37K)

in 30 days there were159 Islamic attacks in25countries, in which821 people were killed and869injured.

Ramadan is over

>Ctrl + F
>winter
>0 matches

you're all retarded.

I was going to post this...

Ramadan Bombathon hasn't started yet

You redefined terrorist attack to not include Muslims murdering people.

What are you forgetting this? Its not a mass bombing but its still pretty terrifying.

Attached: UK.jpg (960x452, 58K)

> no terrorist attack in months

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-20-21-41-23.png (435x524, 111K)

Happenings are usually in warmer months

So what? The catholic church has does this for decades, who cares if other religion does it too.

what happened that guy that raped the 10 year old child in Austria? did any of you do anything?

is this satire? or was that the dumbest thing i've read all day.

Attached: 1508102039331.jpg (400x389, 33K)

the sexual emergency
he would have been flayed in some countries

Attached: 9fb329_6c7c3937999e4ca4aec97a5f1671447d_mv2.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

most of ISIS got their asses blasted by cheeki breeki air strikes, so they have more troubles indoctrinating and training their truckers of peace now

Attached: 1506898201985.png (1200x975, 463K)

kek

Attached: 0 0.png (313x315, 231K)

Russia destroyed their root in Syria.

Aren't they in sleep mode this time of year? What's the deal with that?

excellent bait

Winter in Europe is not that harsh. It's not like there was 1 m of snow blocking your truck of peace.

Nobody said this you retard

was it released in France the kids at that concert massacare were tortured? Mutilated alive?
How do you live knowing it hapened?

Florida shooting and now Texas Bombings.

(((they))) want you to focus on one event at a time.

I forgot to say in europe. Now kys.

oh good

Attached: cc8c544a73e562d6ffa64900e9f24a40ec457e5cbed76c57a82dea012997ab71.jpg (722x349, 51K)

>happened

there have been a few attacks but its mostly obscure shithole islamic countries that no one gives a shit about but it still counts lol if you ment the west? then its obvious the puppeteers have calmed shit down cause europe was close to snapping back(brexit etc)

>Trump fucks over the power in sand-nigger land
>10 princes known to be causing shit get arrested and some exe'd
>Terrorist attacks and propaganda straight up stop
>Some princes get free
>Everyone is focusing on Trump and "school" shootings in america

Attached: 1481895822498.jpg (882x731, 124K)

>Far right fags love to instrumentalize isolated cases
Case, which, though isolate, still wouldn't happen if migration wasn't a thing

I don't think there were any kids at the Bataclan
But yes the fact that they were tortured is known by some, but the media didn't really talked much about that so most of the normies don't know

Trump killed ISIS.

>no terrorist attack in months
FBI CIA is in disarray. New boss not as the old boss.

>Literal millions of young women raped by muslims in your own country, basically endorsed by the state
>Massacre is low
Pathetic

not enraged?

>obama leaves
>attacks stop

Attached: 952.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

We told the Trump administration to blow the shit out of ISIS and they actually did it

The absolute madmen

Didn't happened. So many witnesses and no one talked?

of course I'm enraged, but what am I supposed to do ? Start the race war by myself ?

>millions of young women raped by muslims in your own country
Holy shit. Spend some time away from this site, you mongoloid.

the muslims cut penis off and raped females with knives the ones who survived the onslaught
they were alive
why do you not know what happens in your country?

Attached: SOZ.png (1390x1080, 439K)

Why do you know what not happened in my country?

I don't know the plural of penis
forgive me

obama isn't the president anymore

penises

also the terrorists cut some peoples' fingers off and forced them to write their names with their own blood
not sure if that's true or a rumor though

Isis has been destroyed. Major factor

>hundreds people involved
>in the age of instant media
Don't you think we would know already?

even the terrorists?

I read the survivors were abused sexually before throats cut.

It's easy. They spend millions of Euros observing all terrorist suspects around the clock. Money that could have been saved if they would just deport these people or never let them inside this country in first place.

Trump actually fought ISIS instead of arming them

OFC they were kids 19 20 something is a kid

Internet is fabulous.

just search for "bataclan torture" and you'll find a bunch of informations
the gov tried to cover it up, either to not give ideas to the next terrorist or to not add further panic

>You are a moron and you deserved to be murdered by muslim goatfuckers

This.

In Germany, the refugees are being paid for by cutting services to the homeless and forcing low wage workers into the street. This will backfire massively. He'll only realize this one day when he needs ALG II or a Sozialwohnung and he realizes too late that they've all been given to "refugees".

Get me out of this country.

In reality the refugees are a bunch of unemployable muslim extremists who may or may not be from Syria. Nobody knows because nobody bothers to check their documents. This is why violent crime in Germany has exploded to apocalyptic levels.

This will last as long as they don't run out of money to give to refugees and don't require them to find work.

As soon as they're exposed to the Job Center, these kids will jihad. Then they'll be unstoppable because our police and army are shit, and no German in their right mind would fight for a place as completely destroyed and hopelessly cucked as Germany.

>the gov tried to cover it up
You live in a strange world. It' impossible to shut down hundreds people who could have leaked the info on the spot.

English guy Aldus Huxly all know everything and no one cares

>Aldous Huxley

We haven't had a terrorist attack in months because we've been good goys recently

It's winter. Like niggers, mudslimes can't function in winter. It's not their normal habitat. They will awaken as soon as spring actually hits.

>It' impossible to shut down hundreds people

No need. There were only 20 hostages. All the others had either fled or been killed during the initial attack, before the torture took place. It's easy to force 20 people to stfu.

Do not trust this poster. This is a Muslim poster.

Oh fuck so close desu

>It's easy to force 20 people to stfu.
How? And more importantly, why?

Because Islam is a religion of love and peace

They were false flags to hype people up for a war with iran/syria that fell through

.. a at least we are not racist though...

You are either retarded or the most delusional cuck in this country. The latter being quite the feat.

anyone who cares about your country would check it out. regard the evidence
that guy has no pride or respect for your country

>whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

This could be why