Poland isn't ba-

>Poland isn't ba-
woah

Attached: RUPrZmeS-yDrSZP8a0YUyc3Y-hE8ViUjHUcSTcF4reM.jpg (699x768, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/19/polish-priest-wishes-pope-early-death-call-catholics-take-muslim/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/8438210/Fall-of-Roman-Empire-caused-by-contagion-of-homosexuality.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_love
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Poles never fail to deliver. I will give them that.

I love Poland

Attached: 1517308150713.jpg (620x929, 413K)

This pope has got to go.

I guarantee you he’s a pagan.

Never mind, I didn’t read.
Anyway, he’s a spiritual pagan. Nobody who really believes kike lies would say that.

(((Pope)))

Based Poland, never change.

Good for that priest. This pope is the worst pope.

any source links please

Isn't Pope is Argentinian is he not? I thought he'd be all for whites as he's from a white country full of nothing but whites

>Argie
>White
Hahahahaha

Attached: images (21).jpg (512x288, 17K)

I'm taking 2 pig-head stakes to the next Warsaw Nationalist rally instead of 1.

USA, please up oil production to 40M bpd, destroy OPEC.

Attached: kurwa.png (800x800, 261K)

It's real.
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/19/polish-priest-wishes-pope-early-death-call-catholics-take-muslim/

Yes he is Argentinian and his loyalty is to Satan not to whites.

Thanks user.
WOW! This is for real.

Polish priest wishes Pope early death over call for Catholics to take in Muslim refugees.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/19/polish-priest-wishes-pope-early-death-call-catholics-take-muslim/

A Polish priest has been called to account for his actions after wishing an early death on Pope Francis.
Father Edward Staniek, a parish priest in the southern city of Krakow, had apparently been angered by the pope’s call for Catholics to take in Muslim refugees because it was their Christian duty.
In a sermon delivered last month Father Staniek said: “I pray for the Pope in his wisdom to open his heart to the Holy Spirit, but if he does not,
I pray for his quick departure to his Father’s house. I can always ask God for a happy death for him because a happy death is a great grace.”
Later in the sermon he said there is “no dialogue” with Muslims, and that the “doors to the diocese and parish are open only to believers in Jesus Christ.”

WOW, that priest needs to be new Pope.

Attached: H-F-sh%22t.jpg (1024x679, 85K)

> Catalonia
What do you care.

Be careful what you wish for, given the demographics of your religion I would not be surprised if the next pope is a nigger or true spicmutt.

dobra robota

He isn't argentinian he's porteño master race.

Jokes on him, this is the best Pope

Attached: 1516545065052.jpg (480x467, 45K)

This is just the Obama pope. Next is the Trump pope

>spiritual pagan

Pfft. You wish.

Attached: Christ_Jews.png (560x988, 518K)

What's your point?
Or you just stupid.

based polish priest

Attached: 23GTF2WQ3GH.jpg (474x844, 1.16M)

Literally the greatest country in Europe

Damn, equivalent exchange, gotta balance out the best pope ever with the worst pope ever. Although being the worst pope has got to be a pretty high bar.

a witch in my willage is always raving about that cuck pope
she makes curse

AHAHAHAHAHAAH

Today a Pole was not a faggot

Based!

Janusz, but Catalonia is a meme flag desu.

Nope, you don't get to retire from the position of being a Pope. So technically Ratzinger is still the current People and this is a larper of some sorts.

Please come back

Attached: pope-benedict-xvi_6.jpg (860x620, 131K)

That priest is a heretic and should be excommunicated immediately. Be as edgy as you want Sup Forums but you're not Catholic.

I am not you are right, dumbo.

Attached: 4D chess.jpg (1160x629, 240K)

>jumping right to insults
Ah I forgot this is Sup Forums
So probably an Amerimutt

Fuck off we don't n-need your support

And he might be. Catholicism isn't freedom of mind. It's nearmilitary discipline of thought.

We need a European pope.

Criticising the Pope on non-doctrinal matters isn't heresy.

Attached: 1517874909102.jpg (226x223, 13K)

Dios mio, the digits!

Checked, but out of sheer curiosity which denomination are you again?

I love so much when brainless faggots get triggered by meme flags.
It's so funny to watch how they get triggered. LOL

Attached: Bullfighting is barbaric and dispicable-2.jpg (500x660, 67K)

...are you 12

Do you have the one with the horn up the butt?

Wishing death on the Pope as a member of the clergy is heretical. Cut and dry. I know you protestant filth don't recognize the heavenly order, but a Catholic does. Note that I didn't say "good Catholic," as there are only Catholics and non-Catholics. You and that "priest," are non-Catholics. Enjoy hell.

Boland greatest ally

I'm Catholic you heretic defending dullard.

Good goy

Attached: 1512425333552.gif (366x279, 1.23M)

Your pope is a heretic, retard.

Another worthy reminder

Attached: putin.jpg (900x500, 143K)

Francis has made openly heretical statements. Wishing for the death of a heretic is as orthodox as you can get.

>the German Lutheran heretic defaults to his natural state of antisemitic confusion and anger

>catholicucks have got to go
ftfy

le based poland xDD

CHECKED

I love it when the heretics claim Francis has said something heretical ex cathedra. You can't name one example.

>divorced and remarried Catholics could receive Communion
Heretic.

>Do you have the one with the horn up the butt?
in her but?

Attached: give me your ass bitch.jpg (1280x867, 128K)

>making things up and providing no citation
Typical heretic assuaging his sinful and unrepentant guilt. To hell you are bound.

>To hell you are bound.
The only ones going to hell are unquestioning slaves.
Be well.

tttthat's antisemitism!!!

Attached: 1520288633347.png (499x641, 299K)

#based Poland

>user thinks he's God and gets to judge who goes to Hell
Mein sides.

Well I'm a Catholic and you can go fuck yourself, as much as I love you as a brother in Christ, if you're not larping that is. You can't be infallible on on a Monday and change your mind come Tuesday though, that's for starters. Secondly, a lot of priests, not just in Poland, believe that Francis did a lot of harm to the Church already. As for the priest we're discussing ITT, perhaps you should look at the wording first before you chimp out.

>implying it will do any good

Attached: europeancatholics.jpg (1280x848, 251K)

This pope is a commie idiot, I doubt he's even catholic. He needs to go.

POLISH ANTIPOPE WHEN

INTERMARIUM WHEN

no thanks, europe has been destroyed by germans

hopefully we get pope pious XIII

hes a heretic, but not faggots or athiests thier good catholics

in reailty user, you support anti-christian teachings, hmosexuality , freedom of religion ecumenism, ext.

I'd go to that guys sermons

wtf I love poland now.

did you forget he is a politician, faggot?

Kurwas you are our best neighbor!

>ignore the teaching of the church
>hope the Pope dies
Any Catholic knows you are going to hell. I am sad to see heretical teachings so popular in a Catholic nation. Francis has done nothing heretical.

You put your own sinful words in my mouth heretic. I only trust in the Church as it is the truth.

Poland will truly be a great country, superpower even one day, as long as they keep it up.

Attached: national-catastrophes-zika-tsunamis-earthquakes-neighbors-pbmpolemical-polish-memes-12558581.png (500x522, 49K)

He ain’t going to be, Pope Francis is voting in for a very specific reason, the Vatican wants to appeal to a broader crowed, the Catholic Church lives and dies on donations.

Beyond being more liberal, Francis is also the most austere candidate, he is the pope with maximum appeal.

The kind of attitude this polish priest exhibits turns people away from the church, in turn it will mean less revenue.

Oh yeah I totally forgot Putin was a politician, my bad. Jump start that brain dumb monkey, I obviously meant you can't trust ANY politician. Expecting someone honest in a putrid system is beyond retarded. Someone who we agree with on a couple points isn't /ourguy/, they're making compromises to keep a facade. Nothing but complete destruction of this system on a worldwide basis will truly solve our problem.

The catholic church has been entirely heretical since Vatincan II. Burgoglio is not a pope.

Poland is the most based country

Try living there for a while and say that again. I guess it's cool that your country calls for the death of the pope but that can only take you so far.

I personally didn't say anything about wishing for Francis or anyone else to die, including yourself even though you're a huge faggot. Nice projection. I follow the teachings of the Church, you want to turn them inside-out. And no, only God gets to judge me or anyone else for that matter. Last (You), cherish it.

Preach, brother.
Francis has been an exemplar of Catholic (universal) love.

Nice story heretic. Feel free to schism off to hell with your protestant friends who also disregard the Church.

>zika
you mispelled niggers

Attached: brazilgermany.png (666x366, 91K)

sed

Liberal churches are bleeding. The only churches growing as the more conservative ones. Pandering to the mentally inept, morally retarded and spiritually dead is fruitless.

You need to fucking kill yourself larper.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/8438210/Fall-of-Roman-Empire-caused-by-contagion-of-homosexuality.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_love

Attached: Muh pagan culture.jpg (2240x2180, 1.64M)

Broad apeal = weaker base. Splinter groups form and even new orthodoxies

How is this priest a heretic?

He hasn't even committed a sin here, nowhere did he curse the pope, rather he wished the pope either wisdom or swift reception into the embrace of our father.

you know you're not really catholic when you're wishing death upon the pope

maybe something to reflect on, guys

Finally a fellow Catholic.

>he's a member of the italian mafia sect of christianity

>pope

HAHAHAHAHA based

Actually there is a pope nigger candidate.
And he is based and conservative. I wish he will become the next pope.

Can you show me, in scripture, how the Pope is being heretical or are you just talking out of your ass?

This cocksucker is the worst pope ever. Needs to get taken out Caesar style.

Attached: IMG_0719.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>implying the Pope is lacking wisdom and if he don't change his views he should die
Wow gee I dunno heretic.

won't matter if he dies early or not, the Black Pope will just establish another puppet in the Vatican.