Kono suba

Will Kazuma go for Iris's tight lolipussy and become king or just settle down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9W3XxlHTUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying he won't tell them all to go fuck off

I wish he would, but then spoiler fags who knows moonspeak arrived with fucking Vol.12

>Vol.12
Do tell what happens in it. Is it the last one?

As I was told, Hat wins, no intrigue anymore.

I mean its fine that Kazuma didnt wait until the end of journey to choose girl, thats even refreshing, and megumeme got a lot of good moments in Vol.5 and Vol. 9, but personally I still dont see her as best girl. Yeah.

Mad Lalatina and Iris fag here.

Well, it was more or less fated to happen because she was most popular from what I hear.
Anyways, it won't matter because when he kills the demon king he has no choice but to marry Iris.

>she was most popular from what I hear.
That what triggers me desu, its almost like editors forced author so that most popular girl wins just because she is popular, to sell more LN copies, even if WN never pushed her line to this. I may be wrong, but it looks like this.

That's more or less exactly what happens. Money is the bottom line.

WN had a no end.
Compared to that I'll take a Megumin end over anything inconclusive.

>WN had a no end
That sounds kinda sad.
Is 12 the final LN?

v13 dec 1 user! TL...'someday... (Hoping to see Megumin's first kiss this volume.)

>tfw seriously considering learning moonrunes just to read vol.13

It was an open ending but still it ended.

>implying Megumin isn't already the endgame

People say WN 'open ended' . No real competition for Megumin at that point, just no sex yet (not like they didn't try, twice)...

Also, Dust gona have a 'kind encounter' in the baths soon!

Oh yah, Iris may be first princess, but the crown goes to the prince in either case...

Chris doujins where
He'd still be a prince, and filthy fucking rich/able to be a no lie noble/get to plow that every day. It would be his drea scenario

He's gonna have that level of status money and power anyway really...

Speaking of which, how old is Iris supposed to be anyway? I remember her being 12, but is that old enough to marry in aussieland? Would the kingdom even recognize him to boot?

Except the author admitted he thinks Megumin is best girl and best for Kazuma. According to interviews I can't read so take what you will. I for one think it is refreshing a girl the majority of fans like actually won for once.

She ought to be 13 or nearly 13 currently in the LN's, but their marriage age is 14. H;s currently quite famous in the kingdom, at minimum you would think adding a demon king kill would get him a noble title along with other rewards.

He should learn a mindbreak spell, and make his harem of thots into sex slaves, and turn his mansion into a brothel where their smoking hot bodies are put to good use. He can keep one of them for himself, of course.

>a brothel consisting of a goddess, thief, pyromaniac, and a masochistic noble
Could rake in a bunch of cache, though he'd run the succubus out of business

It'd be the perfect brothel because it gives you a sliding scale from flat to curvy to THICCC
>Chris
>Megu
>Iris
>Aqua
>Yunyun
>Lalatina
>Wiz
Not to mention all the variance in personality, there is something for everyone here.

Not just the main cast, how about the rest of Megumin's classmates?

>Going through the trouble of finding someone with a mindbreak spell to show him, getting enough points for said spell, successfully using it on every woman he knows, arranging the mansion so that it can be a brothel, hiring cleaning staff, bouncers, receptionists etc. to keep things running smooth, using word of mouth to advertise the brothel, getting people to actually come to the brothel, and making sure everything is legal
>When the succubi in the same town can let you fuck any of those women in any situation you can think of, all while most likely being cheaper

>dream
vs
>reality

And with how rich he is I'm sure the local lords would be willing to look the other way

And it makes sense. Megumin is the only girl Kazuma has had any kind of romantic dynamic.

With Darkness, you have a one-sided crush on her side, and just lust on Kazuma's.

People wants him to end with their favourite girl, but fun dynamics aside, he has no good chemistry with them, other than Megumin.

That being said, I for one would love Konosuba to end without them ever reaching the Devil Lord, but earning some sort of achievement that earns the place some temporary peace, so that Kazuma and Megumin can go off and be happy together, and we can get some new MC which actually makes a harem out of the remaining girls, but the gods knows it's such a waste to leave them like that.

>Konosuba.
>a show who gained fame world wide because. his refreshing humor and charming characters.
>threads on Sup Forums are only about waifu wars and romantic bullshit.
>no one comes to them anymore.

>thots
Please kill yourself reddit

There are no new episodes, and jokes can't be discussed the same way plot/themes can. What else are we supposed to do? I agree waifufags could get along better at least.

Nothing can be said anymore that hasn't already been. Not until new chapter translation/release/season 3.

>12 volumes
>2 spin offs
>2 mangas
>2 seasons
>they did the same retarded discussion over and over for literally a whole year.

Gotta agree with this user, even if there is not much new stuff right now the thread quality could still be better. There's a lot more about the world/characters to be discussed than just waifu wars

Well, that's the problem, the waifu wars are over, the guns are silent....Except for the random holdout clinging on like ww2 Japanese soldiers hiding in cases for decades after the surrender...

There has been a trickle of content though...mostly if you can read moonrunes though. Hell, v13 and Dust book 2 next month!

>Hat wins
Have nice life to Megumeme. Marrying Kazuma is marrying to Aqua also.

Megumin wants everyone to stay together forever anyway so..yah! (purest waifu!) Besides, someone has to be there to make sure she survives childbirth.

>won
>wins
Megumin wins what exactly? Lets not forget Kazuma is a looser who died of fright from a slow-moving tractor

Whatever happens to the LN, the WN still precedes it because it is a time skip. It is not that hard to connect the dots. Make her his girlfriend now and break up later. The reason for the break-up? Aqua.

Who's this?

>looser who died of fright

He's also a millionaire.

>all while most likely being cheaper
Sounds like what Kazuma would do. It is still a mystery why he would not do Aqua in succuland. If her personality is the problem, he could just modify it so he could enjoy her delectable body.

Billionaire with house Dustiness indebted to him and the princess in love with him
A very, very powerful man.

>dream
>vs
>reality
Is there a difference between those two in a fantasy world?

>delectable body
>Saggy tits

Natural tits sag you fucking yokel.

someone has to be there to make sure she survives childbirth.
>Aqua messed up and accidentally filled her womb with mysterious violent foaming water from the ends of the universe[1].
>The child miraculously pops out but Megumin blows up like a balloon.
>It was so bad that no trace of her was even left. It was like Megumin never existed.
>Kazuma asked Aqua to revive her but they found out that Megumin's clan are soulless homunculus.
>That, in addition to her being completely obliterated means that Megumin can't be revived.
>Kazuma was furious but then the baby cried and he calmed down a bit.
>Aqua was soaking in tears because of her failure and apologized over and over again.
>But Kazuma could not get to blame or get mad at her. Aqua tried her best, he told to himself.
>He accepted the fact that Megumin would have died even if Aqua did not intervene.
>He would have been glad if she was successful but he already prepared himself for the worst from the start.
>After that, Aqua and Kazuma raised Megumin's child as their own.
>Eris and Yunyun became the child's godmothers.
>They named her Megumina in memory of her mother.

[1]Don't ask me what it is. I have no idea what and how it got there. It is just some random plot device created for the sole purpose of annihilating Megumin.

You are....Angra Mainyu?
Megu + Chomu are disappointed at you....

Kazuma would kill Aqua himself if the baby did not survive. It is unbelievable for Kazuma not to lift even a finger on Aqua. She deserve a good slap or two.

There is not much to discuss really. Author never focuses on RPG elements, we already know about strongest magic in the world so there is no question "how can they defeat demon king", almost every Demon General defeated (In fact, according to Wiz, they already can rush B and kill Demon King because Aqua can break weakened barrier when only 3 generals left. 4 dead, Vanir faked his death, so its Wiz and 2 unknown generals).
The only thing I can discuss - when Kazuma will learn teleport and explosion, if Author use his WN ideas.

Kazuma would probably behead Aqua on the spot. And she would be okay with it.

>Megumin dies during childbirth
>Yunyun helps Kazuma raise the child, taking the mother role
>she gives Megumina a little sister

If your natural tits are saggy

Implying Iris won't just kidnap him and riding his dick if he decides to settle down.

Iris should be written out of the story. Nips have fucking terrible tastes.

Kazuma after he changes his name to Rance.

>Kazuma is 8
kek i guess being scumbag MC is pretty hard

I love Aqua's saggy tits!

your tears only serve to fuel me

Eris/Iris are in top 3
Nips have great taste

>no Vanir

I think the order is incorrect but only Iris fucking bothers me enough to complain. She shouldn't even be in the top 10. At least killstealing bitch Komeko is someone you love to hate.

>All top 3 is Flat-chest
sasuga

Seriously what is wrong with those things. You could tie them in a knot

That list should be Megumin>Darkness>Kazuma>Vanir>Wiz>Yunyun>Guy who made Destroyer and genetically modified crimson clan >Komeko > Dust

>You could tie them in a knot
Where are drawfags when you need them?

Well, she is a goddess.

>Mugumin is not flat
I'm still mad.

Budding breasts are the best thing though.

I want to cover these wizards in sticky white goo

The fuck are you talking about? Everything that happened between Megumin and Kazuma in the LN also happened in the WN. In fact the LN went further by having Megumin repeatedly try to spend the night with Kazuma only to be cockblocked by Aqua. The only thing the LN did for the sake of the bottom line was age everyone down by four years.

WAGA NA WA MEGUMIN!

>In fact the LN went further by having Megumin repeatedly try to spend the night with Kazuma only to be cockblocked by Aqua
THE FUCK
DO YOU THINK
I AM TALKING ABOUT

Yeah, sorry, I meant WN. In the LN Megumin just kept putting the "night stay" off until volume 12 when they had that talk.

>stealing the god trips

youtube.com/watch?v=T9W3XxlHTUs
Im furiously mastuurbating right now

It's only an open ending by the technical sense of the term. Practically speaking he ended up with Megumin.