One Piece

>there are still people that don't think that Caribou will be a nakama
>in Anno Domini 2017
Give me one good reason why not.
Protip: you can't. Caribou is perfect for nakama.

I hope based Caribou gets rid of the rabbit.

i havent followed one piece for like a year

is caribou still around?

He's going to tell Kaido about Shirahoshi.

Yep. He's with the SH on their ship he's acting all tsundere about them now, although he hasn't officially joined.

i bet kaido will destroy fishman island after the reverie arc and the news spreading around that luffy is messing with the yonko, kaido will get jealous that he wasn't the first one luffy attacked and in order to bait luffy attack fishman island.

He's a filthy logia.

Last we saw of him X Drake (who works for Kaido now) took him prisoner after Caribou beat up one of Kaido's sub-ordinates. He'll probably appear again in 4 years time when Wano starts

he's ugly
there are no ugly nakama

I liked him

Caribou is special paramecia

Oda is hack

Is it just me or does anyone have a picture to stare at when OP is finished?

So when is Borsalino going to drop the shit and come out as a Revolutionary? I'm so tired of all his lazy bluffing

As soon as the WG stops handing him that good ganja under the table

You're in my swamp now

If another Admiral turned on the Marines it would undermine them massively. They already have an issue with one of the new Admirals.

GET
IN
MY
SWAMP

SOME

He won't be, dumbass. He'll be an ally who helps them against Kaido. At best he'll probably become a member of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet.

PIRATE ONCE TOLD ME

>implying Carrot won't be the first true logia on the crew
You cannot stop the sexy Snow Rabbit

JUST

MAHAHAHA the french... damn the french

>There are still some people who think LUNAMI!!! wont happen

Only cause I don't want more Hancock suffering, otherwise I'd be okay with it.

Holy shit, you actually wrote more this time!

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

I'm actually kind of glad Oda has delayed Wano.

He himself said that he was unsure of how Kaido would actually be defeated. He was probably being rushed into the arc before he was comfortable. People hyped Wano way too much, to the point that whatever Oda did people would have complained/been disappointed, so he's got rid of that hype now.

There's also the fact that he now has the time and space to worldbuild further by extending Reverie and likely also include 1 or 2 smaller in between arcs (which will likely involve Weevil and/or Buggy) to further progress Luffy's power.

Given the fact that Luffy is still only mid Yonko commander level, he needs to amp up more before going against Kaido, since he can't even touch Big Mom at this stage.

Dead

T-t-hanks :3

Nami will just pimp out Luffy to Boa for millions of berris!

I could actually see that happening

dubs of truth

>He himself said that he was unsure of how Kaido would actually be defeated

Source? The idea of the Yonko go back to atleast '97 since the Warlords were introduced in 98 and originally intended for the strawhats to face against the Yonko when they got the Grand Line.

He couldn't handle Cracker by himself, so even mid seems a little generous right now. I'm not sure if we'll see him really defeat Katakuri 1v1 this arc.

How strong was Donflamingo compared to the Admirals?

Is he closer or further away than the Yonkou commanders?

Each Yonkou crew seems to be a match for the WG and 7 Gods of Pirate, so I'd say Dofla is Admiral tier

I'd say his pretty close to the Admirals and around mid-tier of the Yonkou commanders

Doflamingo is weaker than commanders who are weaker than Admirals.

His second last interview apparently. He stated "When Kaido appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet...and I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaido"

It's obvious that Luffy will win via a group effort, but the fact remains that it still feels a tad bit early for the series' strongest character to be defeated, especially with Luffy's current power.

Doflamingo is mid tier commander level. About equal to Cracker but weaker than Katakuri/Jack - who are in turn just below admiral level.

I wanna see what all Wibiru can do.

Does this look like a person scared to fight an admiral?

Aokiji would have fucked him up for real though.

Weaker than Yonko Commander but close to it.

Considering he was determined to kill Smoker and backed off as soon as Aokiji showed up, I would say yes.

Luffy didn't look afraid at all when facing Big Mom and we all know she would have murdered him

Considering he ran away, yes

Flamingo could have fought him to death but decided that the fight wasn't worth it.

Fighting an admiral for no reason at all would be a pointless endeavor that could make you lose limbs. No point in going toe to toe unless something important was at stake.

>not being scared to fight someone means you're as strong as them
Not true user. Also flamingo shat himself and ran off not long after.

There was a lot at stake...that's why Doffy wanted to kill him so bad on the first place.

>ran away

Yes.

BIG NEWS!
Doffyfags BTFO AGAIN!

Morgans you're drunk this is ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᶰᵉʷˢ at best

What do you guys think of Blackbeard as a villain? I think he is very effective on his role.

Can't wait to not see him for 7 years then watch as he suddenly shows up with 50 devil fruits as the final boss.

Yonko > Fleet Admiral > Admiral >Yonko commander

Caribou seems like a Squardo. He'd be the shady guy in the fleet where the dialog is WHEN not if he is going to betray Luffy. Then instead, Barto betrays Luffy and reveals he's a Blackbeard plant.

I don't get how doffyfags can still spout their bs after all these years

Yonko = Fleet Admiral > Admiral > Yonko commander

>Fleet Admiral > Admiral
That's a waste of resources. The admirals are more mobile so you can put stronger force on the the ground. I doubt that Akainu, Kizaru, or Aokiji were weaker than Sengoku. I believe Fuji and Ryo are stronger than Sakazuki. (And we all know Kizaru was the strongest Admiral of the original 3)

probably because of the retarded autism that is the bird cage

>Yonko = Fleet Admiral
Fuck no. Yonko >>>> Fleet Admiral.

Prove it

Marines + Shichibukai = Yonko. 1 admiral and a specific team per Emperor. Each admiral takes on the emperor, top tier officers (garp, sengoku, chaton, tokikake etc) handle the first commanders. Top tier shichibukai handle second commanders. top tier VAs handle third commanders. fodder vs fodder. That is how the balance is made to be. So I believe Doflamingo is around second commander level.

Did this retard say 1 admiral takes on the emperor? How stupid are you? Akainu got slaughtered by Whitebeard you shitbird.

which was why he was the last man standing and then proceeded to go up against Marco and the rest and brushed off their attacks like they were nothing? Yeah, right.

>Akainu got slaughtered by Whitebeard you shitbird
Only in the anime, friend.

How would you react to seeing a brand new character in any arc going forward suddenly showing off the devil fruit powers of a character we saw in a past arc?
What if someone on Wano has the Swamp fruit and it's not Caribou?

Anyone else feel that finding the one piece will somehow lead to the disappearance of devil fruit powers from the world?

Also, calling it now that Vegapunk and the Great Kingdom are related.

You know it!

You sure it's not Roger's treasures that he accumulated throughout his exploration of the whole Grand LIne?

wasn't doflamingo kaido's incognito fourth commander anyway?

Kaido is a seaking with a human fruit. He's depressed because he can't swim.

He's my favourite character, and I find him a very refreshing antagonist because he's fat and cowardly rather than cool and edgy like your average shounen antagonist. I hope he has no talent for haki and relies solely on his overpowered fruits and natural resilience, to further distance him from other villains who are actually skilled.

He doesn't know armament haki so he is a jobber.

>50 devil fruits
I hope he is the first and last antagonist to be defeated by being tossed into the ocean.

>Taking Quake/Darkness when he could have gone for the Hormone/Bonney's fruit combo and gained the power to turn all of his foes into little girls
Blackbeard is an idiot.

He's not thinking with his dick like a retarded pedophile would.

It's not pedo, he'd beat them in a fight first.

He would still get shit on by most people with devil fruits, since his main way of neutralizing it (Darkness fruit) wouldn't be there. He would have to beat them in the few minutes it takes them to readjust their fruit ability to their new bodies.

He doesn't need to.

He could have just learned Armaments Haki. Oda wrote in Darkness back before he had the haki system figured out, it's no wonder Blackbeard has all but dropped out of the story post-TS.

I guess this pretty much confirms Carrot's role as lookout, the strawhats have literally been losing sleep without her

>it's no wonder Blackbeard has all but dropped out of the story post-TS
Show me where BB was supposed to show up in every single arc after timeskip, then. He's busy doing his own thing away from the SH crew doing their own thing. Just like how it was all throughout pre-TS.

Pre-TS: Blackbeard is only there because Ace is chasing him for muh Thatch muh honor. BB then gets Ace captured so he can get the Quake fruit. Nothing there has to do with the SHs.
Post-TS: Build up his armada and Yonkou image doing who knows what at this point. Again, nothing to do with the SHs.

There are times where their paths cross (Jaya, Marineford, Dressrosa with Burgess instead) but none of it would have gone different, except Jaya obviously, if the SHs weren't even involved. Ace would have still gotten captured separately from Luffy. Ace would have still died on the platform instead of in the middle of the war battlefield. BB would still have gotten the Quake fruit and the Yonkou status. Burgess would have still lost the Flame fruit to Sabo or someone else.

>No doujins of Robin sprouting 100 vaginas on a wall which Luffy then fucks with Gear 2 dick gatling
>No doujins of Luffy awakening, turning Nami's body into rubber and then fucking her with G3/G4

>chopper
>+naps

Jesus christ just go into a coma

So guys, what do you think goes after big mom?
>Rest of straw hats have already provoked kaido's wrath
>Straw hats return but think fighting kaido is risky so they escape and head to reverie
>On the way they find vivi's ship was wrecked
>She tells them some imposters are going as her to male a big war or something
>Kaido ends up going to reveerie too for claiming big mom's kingdoms or some shit
>Climax is battle between Straw hats v Kaido v WG
>Right at the end, black beard arrives and kills kaido or whatever
>Straw hats get whatever onfo for the poneglyphs they need and hurry to one piece

What do you guys think?

The only weak point in that argument is impel down.

Yonko > Admirals > Yonko Commanders >= Doflamingo

Considering what we saw from Jack, Cracker and Katakuri so far I'd say Doffy is around mid tier Yonko Commander level. Stronger than Cracker but weaker than Katakuri.

Is that a Cell hide cloak?

I would sleep 18 hours a day if I could, some people just enjoy sleep.

Doflamingo awakened his DF abilities though, he's easily above them all, luffy only has trouble with katakuri because his ability is specially powerful against all-physical attackers like luffy.

They're surprisingly comfortable.

Wait till Luffy's DF awakens, user.

Robin sleeps at around my time. At least she and I have something in common.

>Gear fifth
>Hurf durr bouncy house

Luffy will beat Kaido only after Zoro/Sanji/Drake/Law/Kidd and Apoo all lend him their Haki.