He's doomed to suffer.

>tfw Annie always knew the absolute state of Reiner

>"They aren't my friends."
>"I'm going to puke"
>tfw Annie literally kimochi warui'd Reiner
Does Isayama like the master Anno?

Seriously though, it would be cool to know

fucking tsunderes I swear

It's still funny to think that if he did shoot himself, his brains would have shot out the window and drenched Falco

She says 吐きそう(hakisou).

Checked and irrelevant, I'm talking about what she said in English which, in EoE (depending on version, translation and edition) goes between 'I feel sick', 'I'm going to be sick', 'I'm going to vomit' and another one but I can't remember.
Point is, it's a joke.

She says "I'm going to puke", but it's not kimochi warui in the raw.

I said I wasn't talking about the raw.

Armin a cute cute.

Most people here had never lost comrades before.

I assure you, that nothing is more soul crushing than losing someone who you depended on, and were responsible for, in the most violent ways conceivable, right in front of you.

You send hours, days, years, continuously and subconsciously playing that scene over and over and over again in your head. Running through billions of scenarios, and aching over minuscule details and errors.

Sometimes you fantasize about a better outcome, and sometimes its just good enough for you to escape from your personal hell.

Reiner greatest accomplishment is not blowing his head off the moment the adrenaline wore out, and able to reflect on his past.

Fuck off reddit

>What is losing a parent.

yes, male jigolo

>Even rageturd's mom was better than yours

Yes, when he reunites with his imouto.

He'll find the peace of the grave soon if you get what I mean. Whether he deserves it or not is a different matter. Not even a SLfag. It's just most of the Marleyan shifters are quite literally mass murderers. Not that it'll make Eren any better if he actually goes through with what I think he's doing.

It's a world in war and they're the best assets. Don't know what you expected.

I hope they see each other jist one more time before they die. Annie and Reiner are the only two living people in the world who understand what the other is going through.

Not saying it wasn't the logical decision. If I were the Marleyan leadership, I'd have ordered the same thing probably. Doesn't make them or me any less guilty if so. We helped our country prosper and took out future threats, but we still have innocent blood on our hands. It's just a trade off for our people's future sort of deal.

This chapter pratically confirmed Annie's dead. You and me will have to hope if Isayama goes some met in heaven route.

Will Eren spare Reiner? On one hand he's seen first hand how Reiner was brainwashed and a victim of circumstance. He knows Reiner did what he did because he wanted to get his family out of the concentration camp and was spoonfed propaganda about the wall people being evil all his life.

On the other hand Reiner did indirectly cause the death of Erens mother. Would you forgive your parents murderer if they were just a victim of circumstance?

Interesting dilemma. Reiner IS a mass murderer and deserves punishment but on the other the last few chapters have really done an amazing job humanizing him and making him look more like a victim than a villain.

>– A monster since birth.
>Not because of the titan power, but because >his soul itself is a monster.
>Nothing can be done to control this monster.
>Not violence, power, words.
>Nor danger, fear, peace.
>And, most likely – not even love.

He probably can't forgive him, but he can judge him now that he knows all the facts.

He'll spare him out of necessity but remain cold towards him. Only when Reiner finally finds peace and redemption in death will Eren lay his anger down.

>Don't make a kid do-
>Go fuck yourself,old piece of garbage.
Wew.

>implying that's how it went

how so? I'm reading the chapter and not seeing it..

>out of necessity
Out of necessity and will he'll kill him.

>Implying that's not how it went.

Eren just listens and then asks him a question. How the hell was he supposed to know his grandfather was going to get triggered?

There is no necessity to kill Reiner when he can just be forced to work for Eren's side. Two shifters is better than one.

>How the hell was he supposed to know he old have a negative reaction over being remembered of what happened.
You're saying he's autistic or a sociopath?

>REZalliance fag.
Yeah, both Reiner and Zeke are getting offed by Eren very soon.

Yeah, nah.

Not that user but usually when a character makes a promise to come back it usally means they aren't coming back.

The good side is at least Reiner will find the sweet release of death in a few chapters.
Fujos tears will also be golden.

yes

Honestly I want this series to end faster. At this point Hajime has started to get quite inconsistent and repetitive with his writing. Id rather see this series end on a sad note rather than become a typical shounen.

>world in war
Except the Eldian's are literally on a prison island with their memories wiped, and prior to Eren getting the original Titan, had no intention of changing that.

Marley deciding to go barely beat some kebabs doesn't count.

Marley's greed for power and the Warrior's dedication to that cause resulted in genocide on Paradis and their own coming grim reminder. Reiner doesn't deserve any peace. He deserves to watch his mother get eaten in front of him, like Eren and many others.

>rather than become a typical shounen.
Too late.

So do I. Annie's dad showing up makes me hopeful she's reappearing soon.

I don’t care either way as long as his shonen manga starts containing actual conflict again.

>mfw Ymir comes back from the dead and is the main villain just like Kaguya was in Naruto

Hi, Eren.

That's the moment I realized this series needs to end faster.
Id stop reading

I mean, that's not wrong, but it's still true.

King Fritz wanted to sequester the Eldians off from the world for peace. Marley is deliberately threatening that peace for their own lust for power, and as such no longer deserve any sympathy. No wonder the nips are siding with the titanjews.

>Reiner
>ever joining the devilspawn.

Karl didn't go far enough.

Soon

She's beautiful.

Hanji tearing papers? Can't wait to see that!

Cute fun picture

The suffering never ends

That cover is extremely old and was drawn during the political arc, newfag.
He already drew them together in the manga and extra art after that.

What's even funnier is that he would have survived because he'd relocate his cognitive functions all over his body, even retaining the memory of blowing his brain all over Falco.

Reminder Reiner is a forced character.

imagine how much of your ego must be hurt to have someone keep saying the same thing even after 3 days of getting BTFO
>inb4 n-no I didn't

Kek, are you still triggered BRAcuck?

This

AM a cute.

post yfw Annie returns next chapter

>triggered
sure

Now this might result in a massive flood of cuck memes but honestly, Karl sort of had the right idea. As long as Eldians exist, they will always be used as human weapons. The power of the Titans (especially during Karl's era before the industrial revolution shit happened) would have been absolute in their world. So Eldians would always be hated and feared. Sooner or later (unless they genocide every other race), there will be opposition to them. Better to sequester your people somewhere isolated and build a paradise just for your people away from the world. The real cuck part was accepting Marley's judgment. He should've fought back. But otherwise kept his people isolationist.

>a massive flood of cuck memes
You know it's only two Sup Forumstards, right?

You know King Karl had grown over eldian selfishness and start to see the whole Humanity as Humanity.

What killed the hype?

They will have one last final duel to the death before Reiner runs out of time. It's standard Nip storytelling dude.

>anyone from the wall having a basic understanding of psychology.

YOU

he know what he did

youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA

Fucking plebbit

>"Plot armor so thick he can't even kill himself."

Do you think the next armored titan will remember all reiner's suffering? Poor Gabi.

Reiner will die next chapter

Daily reminder that I was the first one to call an upcoming red wedding scenario happening at the Taybar announcement.

>red wedding
is that the only example you can think of for brutality ? read more manga user, I never understood why people consider the red wedding a big thing

Actually no, since the introduction of her father points to make him recognizable for a future reunion. In what circumstances? Who knows, my theory is that he dies later and she sees his body.

You know GRIM REMINDER was first theorized since the panel showing Eren's back following Reiner, don't you?

Reiner is so fucking boring. This manga has only become exciting again due to last chapter.

>started to see the whole Humanity as Humanity.
The whole of humanity except eldians, you mean.

(You) are fucking boring.

couldn't done it this way

Snk in general became boring a long time ago. I'm mainly still reading it out of habit after all this time

Reiner is a beautiful creature that needs protecting.

what's stopping reiner to join rageturd and kill all the marley fucking shits

You’re mom was bored when she made you.

t.retard

Bert, pls.

Calm down, rageturdfag.

When will we see the fated rematch between Reinhard and Eren?