BEST BIBLE READING PLAN??

What is the best bible reading plan for a beginner?

What is the best order to read the bible? Do I read the New Testament and the Old Testament together? Do I read only the New Testament?

There are a ton of reading plans on google but I don't know which is the best one.
Do I follow the chronological order plans? They don't seem to be popular.

Help.

Also, general christian/Jesus thread.

Attached: 79f67006260b8e1a0ac1e2cc9bec700c.jpg (960x718, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.com/reading-plans-collection/1921
youtube.com/watch?v=EiXQmeuHTOY&list=PLciw59VByavAaZWBRNGtsfAVx3K5DyYWz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do I start with Genesis? Or with Matthew? Or something else?

spoiler: its all cobblers m8

Attached: 1490428980511.jpg (535x434, 65K)

Bumpity

retard level interpretation

>What is the best bible reading plan for a beginner?
Start with John. Then Romans.

After that, go where the spirit leads.

>What is the best order to read the bible?
The NT first.

>Do I read the New Testament and the Old Testament together?
Eventually you may want to read the whole bible front to back, but that is usually best done in a year.

John, John 1,2,3, and Colossians, over and over again

Start to finish. I heard there's a genetic disorder that only gay people have, that makes it so you can't read it from start to finish. Hopefully that's not you, user!

Start with Numbers 21, just to whet your appetite.

You should start by closing it and taking a walk/trying to meet girls

Found a bunch of plans here

bible.com/reading-plans-collection/1921

Most of them, especially the 365-day reading plans start with Genesis and Matthew.

Why John first?

Get right to it with Jesus 'whipping' them into shape...

And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves. And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves; And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple. And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves. And he went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold therein, and them that bought; Saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves. And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves; And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple. And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Preferably you should read the Torah first, but that is a real slog to get through. So I suggest you read Genesis and Luke and then Acts, also written by Luke and the one abou tPaul converting from his kikery.

Seconded - John and then Romans.
Accept Jesus before it's too late!

Sorry for memeflag, was LARPing in a muzzie thread earlier

Also You could follow the reading plan the Catholics have. They always have good verses, and read the psalms when praying it makes it easier to be honest

John is the revelation! That Jesus is the Creator son bestowed on earth to free us from Sin and the chokehold of tradition!

>Why John first?
It's easier for a new Christian to absorb than the other gospels.

Then Romans as it has many of the teachings Christians should follow.

Remember though, you're going to be reading this book every day for the rest of your life so take your time with it. Absorb it and apply it to your life.

What's better than actually reading the bible is reading it well and understanding it.

New Testament, Book of Enoch, Old Testament, Apocrypha, Book of Jasher, Book of Jubilees, New Testament again.

Do it in that order.

When you are finished reading the Bible
read the new Superbook of Superfaith:

Vol 1. Vedas, author Krishna
Vol 2. Old Testament, author Moses
Vol 3. Tao Te Ching, author Laozi
Vol 4. Tripitaka, author Buddha
Vol 5. New Testament, author Jesus
Vol 6. Koran, author Muhammad
Vol 7. Mormon, author Joseph Smith

Note: skip Volumes 2 and 5
since you have read them.

Don't forget about OAHSPE and Urantia Book, just to round it all off.

youtube.com/watch?v=EiXQmeuHTOY&list=PLciw59VByavAaZWBRNGtsfAVx3K5DyYWz
Start here, listin to it all a few times, then go look at The book of enoch and research phisical biblical evidence.

Attached: 18740808_802346003267485_1122055747183939217_n.jpg (728x547, 64K)

Attached: 1488763633164.jpg (280x280, 72K)

Globalist all-encompassing kumbaya all religion is valid hippie shit, huh?

Attached: 1496971911345.jpg (913x691, 187K)

Attached: 1493772863449.jpg (838x1111, 215K)

Attached: 1493773896634.jpg (800x600, 91K)

Start at the beginning and read some every day until you get to the end.

Son, what the fuck is with that flag? Get it together.

Start with Book of REVELATION.

Attached: Understanding Book of Revelation.jpg (1043x588, 143K)

Attached: download (12).jpg (840x671, 217K)

My flag is the only one in the world with a Bible verse on it.

Your's is another symbol for the Synagogue of Satan.

>BEST BIBLE READING PLAN
Don't, it's jew shit. Read a good book instead, like Confessions of a Crap Artist.

This is the only practical answer here.
Just get started an be consistent in your reading

WOW!!!
Great answer user.

Next hardcover edition. How'd you know?

Yup: peace, love, and happiness.

I remember reading old testament, there is insane amount of filler with names and building instruction in first few chapters

Nobody asked for your opinion.
go back to the rice field,you poor peasant

nice pic

If you're a Christian just focus on the New Testament, you can supplement your understanding of the teachings in the New with select things from the old testament like the tower of babel and how Jesus fulfilling of prophecy does away with the rules the Israelites had to abide by so Christians don't if you wanna understand why the teachings are as they are.

First off, I have no clue how this is related to politically incorrect. Second, pick up the bible and read it. A plan is for fags. More importantly, find a good version. Regardless of what you read on here, the New American Standard Version (NASV) is the most accurate English translation. The KJV is not bad, but a lot is lost in translation. It was translated from Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic, to Latin. Then from Latin to Old English without going back to the original manuscripts. Then from Old English, to the version we have today. I'm not saying it's bad, it's just not the most accurate.

Attached: 028-Real-Traditional-Marriage.jpg (390x291, 30K)

Download the app, "Read Scripture".

It's amazing. t. Pastor

>Bible Reading 101
>Step one pick up Bible
>Step two throw it in the rubbish
>Step three congregations you have completely Read the Bible.

Attached: j460.jpg (300x180, 9K)

Ezekiel 23:20

All you need to know.

Oahpse is more poetic.

Urantia is a life changer.