Aku no Hana

Will there be a new season someday?

No, manga finished a long time already. Maybe when there is a resurgent of similar theme returning in anime in the future.

Was it good? If so, then no

No, the manga is finished and sales were abysmal.

People didn't liked because of his style

Where did the anime end? I'm reading the manga and just passed the timeskip. It's amazing. Shame everyone knows it as the potato show.

Just before they start to steal panties and that "search the other side" thing.
Pic related was just a scene as a pomise of a second season.

Oh wow, that's disappointing. You can tell from the teaser that there's good shit in there. Saeki was pretty dull until that arc too.

I'm still holding out hope. I loved this anime. The music was unnerving, the rotoscoping jarring in just the right way of almost too painfully human. It fit so well. Lynchian vibes.

Has anyone have seen the live action version of mari? How is it going?

God that second act would have been amazing.

hideous

I fucking hope not.

Why did this retard drop the girl who wanted him for some dumb fuck that didn't? Then proceed to ruin his own life. That part seemed very unrealistic to me but i enjoyed the first half of the anime a lot, might read the manga someday

He just couldnt connect with the saeki, while nakamura is all angsty like him.

I want to naka her muras

Did anyone here read the manga?

It's actually one of my favorite mangas I've ever read. I feel bad that the only discussion that every materializes pertinent to it is about the terribly misguided anime.

That last chapter just gutted me.

is it marginally better than his other stuff

I read the manga after watching the anime, which I loved by the way. I can't understand how people can say they didn't like it as an adaptation, is darn good even if you dislike the artstyle.
As for the manga, the last chapter is the best thing about it. And that's really something when the manga is as good as this one is. The best work of Oshimi I've read.

The last half ruined it with the third girl. Felt like she was shoe-horned in.

You missed the whole point of the manga.

There's no much to miss, the second half just finishes to turn the story into a standard bildungsroman.
Not that user though.

middle frame dudes look like very like-able bros

Sure I did

The second part is boring as fuck. I get that it is supposed to be like that because it shows how the MC was just a poser because in fact he's just a lameass normalfag, but it doesn't make the story any less boring from that point on.

I want to be on their level of banter

>rotoscoping the faces of ugly voice actors
there's a reason they're not tv stars and this is why