Mahoutsukai no Yome

Where do I go to buy redheaded, green eyed Japanese girls?

Where do I go to be transformed into a redheaded, green-eyed Japanese girl?

sorry, but they're only into bestiality; getting plowed by large bony beasts. A girl has to be some kind of degenerate pervert to crave that

Yes

5 million pounds.

I still don't get why she sold herself into slavery. And like what did she get out of that deal? How much did the slavers pay?

She just wanted her life to have some sort of purpose, and then hoped they'd kill her.

I'm not trying to buy an American user, can't she weigh just a little bit less?

I really wanted to like this but find it a bit boring. The animation is beautiful. The art direction is beautiful. The story concept is interesting. Yet, I can’t stay interested. Maybe if I wait til its over and binge watch all eps it will click with me.

Watch the prequels to understand

If you dont like it until now, you probably wont like it at all. It all went downhill after this arc.

Generic female self insert with vague "I'm better than everyone else" powers AND terminal illness gets adopted by insanely powerful but pure-hearted and socially inept sugar daddy.

I find it boring too, despite the high quality of the work. I guess it's because I have absolutely nothing in common with the target audience.

and did she get the money right away? or are they holding if for her until after she dies?

She has it on escrow; it gets given to her later in the series.

I can understand Chise's reaction, but surely Elias properly researched what the purpose of marriage was.

It's twilight except with wizards instead of vampires.

I wanna pet that kitty

I don't understand the purpose of Chise other than
>are you feeling dem FEELS yet?!!