Other urls found in this thread:

yomou.syosetu.com/rank/genretop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>has use all magic
>doesn't cast translation
>doesn't conjure money from the air
wage slave deserves everything he gets

yeah that's kinda the point

You're making some pretty wild assumptions about the setting.

His assumptions are justified given how most isekai works.

They're not exactly known for limiting their cheats.

>use all the magics cheat skill
>not using magic to understand the language
>not using OP magic to kill the monsters
This is why wagecucks will always be wagecucks. They are too stupid to think on their own.

Even if he cannot he can just make an indestructible shield, auto-revive, and magical enhancement.

Either the guy doesn't know how to use his cheat, has literally no imagination, or is so much of a piss-ass bitch that he's even afraid of people obviously weaker than him.

You're running under the assumption that magic can be cast with Japanese/English. Japanese didn't invent that world's magic. so why should Japanese be used for spells?

>he can't into castless magic
Are you a plebeian, user?

Should have taken out the "know all magic cheat skill", it just makes the whole point he is trying to make completely retarded.

I agree, should had chosen another cheat skill instead of this.

just say "cheat skill" and leave the shit ambiguous

Fair cop.

>magic to understand the language
Which spell does that in Dragon Quest?

I don't know, I don't play Dragon Quest, but many isekai stories already do this. If that drawfag really wants to critic isekai, he should at least use other cheat instead of "use all the magics cheat" skill.

It said ALL the magic

>implying wage slave is not the most twisted human being

That guy was no wage slave, he was a high up manager of sorts who controlled the slaves which is why he's later killed by one.

>only half a year
Give him a few more years and he'll change.

is this a new one?
They can't keep getting away with it
#stop narou!

Narou had no part in this. It's from some artist with a twitter account.

Is this the One punch Man of Isekai?

Even worse, it keeps spreading.

What's new on Narou? Don't hear about WNs anymore.

>What's new on Narou?
Nothing notable.

Nothing new, Mushoku Tensei is still the best thing in existence

no but really here are the monthly rankings classified by 'genre'(they're all basically isekai)
yomou.syosetu.com/rank/genretop/

You know, the one thing that I can never relate to is this kind of weak-willed mentality, for all the wasted time and missed oportunities if there is one thing I'm not afraid of is taking on dangerous and uncertain campaigns.

He'd learn the language in like 3 months easy given he's forced to immerse himself.

He didn't even think of using magic to wash dishes faster, or get a better job. He is hopeless.

damn, the definition of learned helplessness.
I'd read this series if it was about god conducting gruesome social experiments on humans by putting them into different worlds.

This.

Is this your first Isekai?

Ah this reminds me of Kokugensou's start where the MC is in a similar situation, gives up on adventuring immediately almost and is forced to work for a farmer's household tending to literal horseshit and so on but finds out he can read some difficult runes(kanji?) in that world which helps him land a job with connections to a shota higher ups place.
After that it's all Science Banfuckingzai, conquering countries and getting a harem. My guilty pleasure kinda shit.

lmao I like how the idiots doesn't even understand the point of this. The MC isn't using his godlike powers just like how a regular Isekai MC doesn't use their godlike power to solve all the problem either. It's mocking that retarded writing.

So it's just that one page? Well, then it makes sense.

ok so where's the catch what was the point of this? There are tons of isekai with I 'I couldn't become a hero so I'm going to live a slow life in the countryside' or 'I'm gonna be work my ass off like a normal plebeian' types, what you think is mocking is actually a narou subjenre.

Irony?

Who cares about that? Most isekai have MCs that gains godlike power but only use it to save some slave shit and keeps their power a secret because they don't want to stand out.

there are shit tons of these slow life types to the point of me wishing for more OP MCs and slaves, you just haven't read that much it seems. Not standing out shit is also annoying though unless there's some justification like in Dungeon Defence-but this is korean.

By justification btw I mean a real actual reason stemming from the necassity not the 'I jus dun wanna stand out tehee' kind of bullshit.

His cheat skill from volume 1 wasn't something that would make him stand out and it didn't even carry over into later volumes because the author was a hack with no direction.

What does that have to do with anything I mentioned about not standing out?

I'm talking about how he's using Farnese for military achievements while keeping his stature low on purpose so that others don't notice how he changed before taking over dantalian's body, so that the others still think of him a small for fry and of course so that the imperial princess can't to anything to him directly while he can use the fact that she's a leader and is in the open.
It's nothing amazing of course in terms of writing but the fact that there is actually something in it for him different from some other MCs who just keep low for the sake of it is refreshing.

>before taking over
Meant after he takes over the body.

Yes, because cute military geniuses just appear on your front door for no reason and will keep on staying there.

And you are here.