Pit Bulls

Pit Bulls are not inherently vio-

>The report concludes that “these breeds should be regulated in the same way in which other dangerous species, such as leopards, are regulated.” That report was shared with TIME by PETA, the world’s largest animal-rights organization.

time.com/2891180/kfc-and-the-pit-bull-attack-of-a-little-girl/

Attached: 1521587485152.webm (1080x520, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vicious-pit-bulls-pull-helpless-10755320
awesomeocean.com/guest-columns/peta-trying-rid-world-pit-bulls/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sadly, these posts and all others like it are complete wastes of time. Why don't you go to the shelter and pick up one of these love muffins and pet them. They are very loyal and sweet.

>Pit Bulls are not inherently vio-

You are RIGHT!!! Pit Bulls ARE inherently violent!

If pit bulls are inherently violent then it is also scientifically and biologically possible for niggers and muslims to be inherently violent as well

In that case, white males should own inherently violent pit bulls to protect themselves against inherently violent negroes and inherently violent muslims

One could only dream that there was a dog to protect my 1A and 2A from inherently violent and ugly and hungry fat feminists

I-ITS THE OWNERS FAULT! MY PITBULL IS THE SWEETEST DOG EVER!

Poor kitty.

Attached: 1477101615308.png (448x478, 398K)

For those wondering, apparently the cat survived.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vicious-pit-bulls-pull-helpless-10755320

OH MY GOD DELETE THIS. PIT BULLS ARE A AMERICAN DOG. FUCKING NIGGER

Attached: white.png (2000x1680, 1.52M)

Pitbulls are like a loaded rifle.

They're fine if you treat them with the respect that a dangerous weapon deserves.

But go out waving it around and firing off rounds like a jackass and someone is going to get hurt.

You're right, but even whites are far more inherently violant than Asians.

all dogs are equal

same on the inside

breed is only skin deep

#pitbulllivesmatter

I would attack pussy like that.

>women owning male dogs

Attached: 1519396528687.jpg (477x724, 189K)

Yeah, I hear that commotion I am coming out with my AR-15 and plastering the dogs brains to the concrete. Should shoot the bitch too.

PETA opinion discarded

Attached: 1511833584813.jpg (662x625, 49K)

pitbulls should all be gassed, but women around here walking their dogs are fucking embarrassing. They ask like the dogs are the ones in charge, like "okay sweety it's time to go, please lets go now, okay come on come with mommy"

are there any non-profits that specifically put down pit bulls?

they're the niggers of dogs

The moment you recognize genetic differences with dogs is the moment where you have to realize the genetic differences with races and genders. Such research is blacklisted.

You pussies are literally pathetic.

That cat thought he was tough. I laughed so fucking hard at sweet justice. I fucking hate these stupid little fucking vermin that have the actual nerve to think they are tough enough to literally do anything. He had all the time in the world to run away. He chose to act tough and got fucking rightfully REKT. I have literally kicked cats for hissing at me. Fucking miserable creatures need to be tortured and then killed. This video was great start and cats paying the dues they owe. The world became a better place today.

Attached: 1510106636809.jpg (1220x728, 82K)

Ever since I've seen this video when I'm walking my dogs in my neighborhood (which are small, cat friendly dogs that live with cats), I always walk fast towards the cats to get them to run away, so that they associate dog walkers with fear and this never happens to them. Fuck pit bulls.

Attached: 1467086099026.gif (640x480, 1001K)

First we get rid of nigs spics Arabs fags then nigger dogs get the rope

all cats and pitbulls should die. pits first though

do you think you are literally replying to cats?

HE A GUD BOI! HE DINDU NUFFIN!!

You clearly put a lot of effort into this bait so have a (you)

Attached: 1508527380894.jpg (601x601, 121K)

agreed

have you gotten your T levels checked bro? I'd be concerned if I were you.

They need to be muzzled 100% of the time if outside and by muzzled I mean euthanized.

Why the fuck is a women who gets dragged around by the dogs walking them. Fucking roasties gives her nigger dog a kid kick and low energy tries to pull the dogs off of poor kitty and starts to cry. Christ women are useless. Take their chain leashes and whip the nigger dogs and yell at them. Again women are the cause of shit getting out of hand.

Kek..havent been on here in awhile. Missed these gems.

Friend asked me to take in a dog that they took in for a short time, its a doberman/husky mix. Is it worth it lads? Ive delt with many dogs but never a doberman. Seems like a sweet dog, are they loyal?

swear to gahd it took me fucking 30 seconds and I'm not trolling, beta male.

Fuck you I hope you die of the Black Death...

Attached: IMG_8815.jpg (939x729, 207K)

PETA.

awesomeocean.com/guest-columns/peta-trying-rid-world-pit-bulls/

BULLED.COM

Attached: sBZrMu98gkYnbkamhatM3FBpL5KHcRKfqJM5hi56GS8.jpg (700x655, 82K)

Attached: edgy.png (600x432, 9K)

Pitbull = North American Toddler Mauler.

>t.allergic to cats faggot

Attached: angolaniggers2.webm (650x276, 2.89M)

Attached: Blank+_6a4d9a83db86ba337e0b368ec86b762c.gif (200x200, 63K)

I hope you mean pet them with a shotgun.

It's no different from burning coal.

>Fresno

The only place worse in California is Modesto

Attached: ts1b9kw5sisx.png (621x366, 588K)

They are poor peoples dogs and they will be replaced by the next poor people dog fad

Doberman is a good breed. However. Be very wary of crossbreeding doberman as they can end up very tucked also doberman is a loyal one family dog they imprint hard on original owners and I would never adopt one. But still it isn't a pitbull.

OP the faggot does know that one of the greatest dogs this country has ever known was a pitbull

Also Patton owned a pitt, he admired them for the same qualities you hate.

Attached: stubby2.jpg (800x429, 101K)

>(((man's best friend)))

Stupid bitch should not own dogs.
Why is the letting them lead her in the first place? If you can't train a pitbull, you do not deserve to lead one.

Fucking cunt.

DEY GUD DOGS DINDU NUFFIN ITS DA OWNAHS FAULT

>Fresno

Attached: Stubby_in_his_great_coat.jpg (423x599, 68K)

B8

It's clear to me that she lacks the strength to control even one of these dogs. To attempt to lead two at the same time was foolish.

Some history is, the dog was beat by the previous owner, friend rescued him from a pound but they have to many animals to be honest and they are moving soon. So they asked me, the dog seems good but hes a bit shy. Gonna feel him out tomorrow.

Yes and people hilariously defend them the same way.
>It's nurture not nature!
Maybe we should work harder to dispel that myth to get people ready for the human behavioral genetics results.

>just do what we want and will stop abusing you

nah. you fucking die now
you still suck at word games

>Pitz so mean

My 15lbs Jack Russell would fuck up cats just as bad.

The dog of peace strikes again.

>Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population, but they’re responsible for 68% of dog attacks and 52% of dog-related deaths since 1982

Sounds familiar

why aren't third worlders regulated then???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: 1508341396541.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Why are we surprised that a dog would attack a cat? You faggots need to get out more.

They got nigger faces and act like niggers when do we start regulating the niggers.

False, try pushing that idea in a place like Cambodia. And that was after we tried to neuter the Asian race with nukes and napalm.

women are so fucking pathetic

Attached: 1494894315417.jpg (1365x768, 71K)

He lived. Broken ribs and cuts but he lived.

(finger snaps in approval) only feminists and muslims own cats anyway.

imo they should all be put down. Only guido wiggers own pitbulls. Get a German Shepherd or a Rottweiler if you want a big guy that will protect your family without attacking everything/one.

That cat didn't back down, respect for kitty.

Who is Genghis Khan

This. 100 percent.
There is a reason that collies are herding dogs and labradors are not the slightest bit interested in the sheep and what the sheep are doing.
My collie is constantly on the fucking lookout, head on a swivel, even watches the sky, looking for interlopers. If you're a blip in his vision, he's fucking alerting and watching every where you move. No one taught the dog to do that. He just does it.

>meanwhile my brother's lab is busy picking up the fucking slippers and bringing them over to someone. doesn't matter who.

There is a reason there are different breeds and and there is a reason certain breeds are better at specific tasks than other breeds.

It's hilarious when I bring this up to some ignorant fucktard hipster "pet lover", and they are like "yeah man, yeah, that's right".
And then I say, except pit bulls right? Just because they are bred to fight and never stop fighting until they are dead or they kill the prey, doesn't mean they have a predilection towards violence, right?

I mean the same cannot possibly extend to people....
>my sides. and their face when the dog gets a hold of it.

Sauce?

>German Shepherd
you mean over-bred dysplasia-herds

Pit Bulls are nigger dog. Everyone know this.

You can train your nigger to be useful, of course, and crossbreeding sometimes has very useful outcome (but half the time not and should destroy bad one that comes out).

You can train your pit bull to be useful, of course, and crossbreeding sometimes has very useful outcome (but half the time not and should destroy bad one that comes out).

You can never let a niggers have control of pit bulls, though. In this case both should be gassed.

lmao

Attached: lunch.jpg (560x420, 43K)

angola nigger killing on youtube

Attached: angolaniggerkilling.webm (600x254, 2.89M)

>Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population, but they’re responsible for 68% of dog attacks and 52% of dog-related deaths since 1982

Literally the niggers of dogs.

>Blaming the animal for that it was breed to do
>Not blaming the dipshit owners for thinking that PIT BULL (AS IN ITS A DOG THAT FIGHTS BULLS IN PITS) will be like any other doggo

Don't disparage guns this way. A loaded rifle won't break through a fence to jump into the neighbors minivan and rip the faces off two toddlers trapped in their carseats for no apparent reason.

Everyone should keep that link handy in the event you get in an argument with a libcuck defending shitbulls.

Even fucking PETA says these dogs need to be regulated like LEOPARDS.

Attached: 1491169969661.jpg (603x800, 75K)

Like niggers, they should all be put down.

Attached: FB_IMG_1505684853719.jpg (600x635, 25K)

You sound like a pussy bitch thats one COD death away from shooting up a school. Get fucked you cum guzzling nerd.

If people just learned how to beat their dog effectively, along with positive reinforcing the good behaviour, any breed would be fine. Even the nigger bull terrier.

If your pup gets aggressive, you immediately roll him on his back and pin him to the ground until he submits. If your pup nips at you, you immediately slap him senseless across the muzzle. Corporal punishment works well in training a dog. BUT when your dog behaves the appropriate way, it's lots of love, praise, rewards. The dog will quickly learn who is boss, who is master and how to make master happy.

The problem is that people think they can reason with their dog like they would a human being. Yeah no. It's a dog. You're going to have to slap it around a bit.

>The problem is that people think they can reason with their dog like they would a human being. Yeah no. It's a dog. You're going to have to slap it around a bit.

Same goes for women.

Attached: order66.jpg (600x476, 39K)

>hating cats
MODS

Fuck pit bulls and the people who use them as child replacements. If a chihuahua gets violent, you can just punt it across the room. if a pit bull gets violent, it can rip your throat out.

maybe if you are an effeminate "man"

Nah I normally agree with this critique of pol but pit bulls are a symptom of nigger culture.
Pit bulls love their owners, that's the beginning and end of their love.
>cat chillin at home in driveway
>two pit bulls roll up, come on driveway
>cat freezes for a second, says gtfo of here
>pit bulls group attack and fuck cat up
literally the nigger of dogs. I know a guy that has one and it gets pissed if you stand up in his house and follows you around aggressively. what a pet! so loving!

have a (you)

Never met a mean pit bull. Every one has been a sweet dog

Like chicks. They are, until they aren't.

Is this video there are 3 things that should be shot. (I assume the act is already passed)

this video puts me in the mood to poison some pitties senpai

Google search are saying the cat dies though.

I love these dogs but Pit bull owners obviously dont know how dangerous they can be. I also cant stand how Sup Forums fags keep calling them the "nigger" dogs and how they should be gassed. I would stab 10 humans over a pit bull. Not every fucking pit bull is a killer! You pussies probably got the shit scared out of you and now you on here talking about gassing dogs. Pussies....

that's most definitely a gun owner's home. surprised the nigger dogs werent perforated with lead

godspeed user, dogs were bred to be humanity's companion. also reminder that feral cats should be hunted, trapped, etc. for the well-being of society

This

I have much respect for dogs. I have had a dog my whole life and I have been around many pitbullls that were fabulous companions. Dogs have been bred relatively quickly, by human standards, to achieve various breeds with various traits that serve various purposes.

The purpose of pitbull attracted the ghetto losers to it. The ghetto losers not only do not train them, they encourage bad behavior like fighting with dogs and biting people. Then the ghetto loser breeds the worst traits into the blood line in their backyard. Then the dogs escape, get surrendered, get confiscated and turnred into the animal shelter (I volunteered there as a dog training for years).

Then guess who comes into the shelter... little miss hipster who think pitbulls got a bad rap. Often they just had their first baby and are dying to put up cute little Instagram photos of their newborn and there adopted pitbull as evidence of how hipster they are.

Without fail this dog comes back to the shelter and is put down very shortly after because it bit someone, often the baby. Or they come back and tell us they need advice ad help because it is so aggressive. Now, why did you choose the most aggressive breed - a bloodline of dogs that were chosen for their aggressive nature?

If you kill them all, the ghetto retards will just fuck up another breed. so let them have their pitbulls, just put them down when they get to the shelter. For the love of god, quit posting cute pictures of them on hipster social media.

I wish I had the video of the nigger bulls trying to jump on a longhorn bull, and getting rekt.