Race doesn't matter, prove me wrong

Race literally doesn't matter. Culture does.
While it's true certain races pertain to certain cultures, that merely creates the illusion that X race is superior/inferior to Y race when in fact it's actually the cultural differences between the X and Y people. This race and IQ shit is Blumenbach-tier shit theory.

Attached: i-am-america_ridzdesign.jpg (444x540, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VT8vDW2e57A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

see: africa

appendix:
history

ps.

kys

I kinda agree with you. Races matter, but usually the cilture and environment is what define us at the end. Lets say that the race is the cards we got at birth. How we end depends on how we play them. How we play them, is being thought by the culture and environment.

Also, with CRISPR is not like race will be too relevant in a couple of generations.

Okay bye bye nigger. Go change your diaper and dont piss your safe space.

No...no you arent

Okay, so the easiest way to solve the problems shifts from killing the races that destroy our country, to the cultures. The exact same people die.

genetics also matters,
why are the negros in the usa whom getting the same educations being violent retards?

Attached: 1495247348971.png (396x382, 155K)

youtu.be/VT8vDW2e57A

Race is directly linked to the overall prosperity and longevity of a nation. Once it is no longer homogeneous it begins to suffer either in the form of a lower-lowermiddle class struggle, or a nation wide erosion of the nation's founding traditions. Every documented case of a civilization being destroyed had experienced the destruction of the homogeneity before it fell into catastrophe, or total destruction. Slowly letting in immigrants is not so different from a fighting force sent from foreign nations to conquer. Both achieve the same result. Where one causes mass bloodshed(war and conquest) the other is a long process with minimal violence.

Because our racist government, dating back to 1776 have always kept blacks down

The only thing separating those immigrants and "natives" as you say is ideology, not skin color. A conforming and nationalist Muslim immigrant can contribute more to unity than an anti-establishment redneck ever can.

I bet you're going to show me skull diagrams next.

Attached: diversityourstrength_24e43___Gallery.jpg (639x360, 39K)

Why does this happen to people growing up in the same culture

Attached: image.jpg (476x1024, 101K)

blaming whites on the apes deficiencies is really the answer.

go to Haiti shithead, and see how the niggers do on their own...

Attached: 1516222889923.jpg (533x388, 86K)

This is even worse we won't be able to just avoid the niggers anymore

>implying it's the race and not the culture
See there you go again.

/sage
trash thread

If she was American she wouldn’t wear the flag as a hijab.

>implying the two are independent of each other

Why aren't blacks embracing a positive culture that leads to higher education rates and lower incarceration rates?

>A conforming and nationalist Muslim immigrant
Believe me there is no such thing. I live among Muslim immigrants. They're a tight knit group who does not let in outsiders unless they conform to their ideological model. Despite living in CANADA of all places. I've observed the same behaviour with just about every other immigrant. Homogeneity is absolutely vital to the overall wellbeing of a nation. Immigrants rarely, if ever, assimilate to the host nation. They instead form in-groups in a bid to defend their ideological models from the ideological model of the host nation. This in turn divides the nation and causes strife and anguish for the society as a whole.
The same is observed with European immigrants who came after the great war. The impact they had was only beneficial because most of the immigrants then had a very similar ideological viewpoint and thus could be classified as homogenous, or synchronous with the host nation. There were groups that did not assimilate, and who contributed to divisions in the social fabric which is where you get the various in-groups(Italians, Irish, French).
So no. Immigration, as it is now, is definitely not a healthy practice.
But you already know all this.

>how we play them
Is determined by genetics.

>with CRISPR
Literally nothing is going to happen brainlet.

Racism... like it's not hidden.

So, Black people are not embracing a positive culture that will get them out of the ghetto and out of prison because they're racist?

You know exactly what I mean.
Your joke does nothing more than highlight the willful ignorance white people throw at minority issues. We don't WANT to be minorities, we want to be Americans.

>You know exactly what I mean
No, I don't.
>We don't WANT to be minorities, we want to be Americans
then stop hyphenating yourselves and centralizing race as your primary issues.

Really?

Attached: indian-chief.jpg (699x959, 175K)

The fact that you took the time to make a post declaring that race doesn't matter ,proves that race does matter.

Attached: 1521524332040.webm (460x816, 2.18M)

Your opinion is meaningless since you're brown and thus lack any appreciation of European traditions.

Nigga stole my phone!

>image of a muslim
>mentions race

How long before this turns in to another Islam is great guys thread. Islam is not a race so I don't care what fucking skin tone you are, your ideology is the problem and it's what destroys cultures.

Fixed it for ya faggot

Attached: WethePeople.jpg (1198x1123, 145K)

What's up? No retort? No counter-argument?
Why aren't you trying anymore? Do you hate facts or something?

Ding ding ding, yes I do.
it should have been /thread right here

>almost 30 replies
Eh, I did alright.