Alright Sup Forums, time to do what we do best. How can we help this man?

Alright Sup Forums, time to do what we do best. How can we help this man?

Attached: C46YYTuW8AQYpki.jpg (1200x730, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rq8y-ejapjE
youtube.com/watch?v=lnlD8sQ0qDA
youtube.com/watch?v=FDieV88Qi8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Accelerate the collapse of British society.

>What we do best
>Helping commies

hahahahahaha, fuck off back to plebbit OP you gargantuan faggot, this degenerates going to rot in prison

Attached: DOypCxPXkAA79Tp.jpg (830x1200, 168K)

Buy him new ear lobes, a wig, a shaving kit and book him in for tattoo removal?

Let the UK burn, maybe sell them more gas to make sure they don't run out

2 methods
Meme this so hard that it becomes the next conflict in the great meme war. Focus upon comedians, and make it clear that they know they will be the next people censored.

Or, if this fails and nothing happens for a week, then 1488 up everything to do with him, and make it seem like most of his followers are in fact evil nazi's, who need to be stopped. Accelerate this dumpster fire.

Everyone should have the right to believe whatever they believe in, I think we can all agree on that. However, regardless of his held beliefs, the terms of his conviction were unjust, and sets a precedence for further censorship in not just the UK, but in the Western world as a whole. If we don't nip this in the bud now, you can be sure that people like you and me are next. I don't agree with his beliefs either, but I for one don't want to be subject to the same injustice that he is.

Fuck off with that commie bullshit. The same laws that fuck one guy up and fuck up another.

I poured a White Russian just a moment ago

take the judge to court claiming that charging this man was "gruesomely offensive" to your religion of meming

>not just the UK, but in the Western world as a whole
>Implying Bongistan is a western country

Hahaha, fuck off back to leftypol faggot. No sympathy for someone who has no sympathy for the hundreds of millions who died under the political ideolody he follows. Rot in prison you piece of shit degenerate, I'm sure the gangs are gonna love those cock rail piercings in there.

Cached his videos and keep them alive and repost them. but really start making parodies or your own versions of the dog nazi video. teach your dog to do a salute,get it to eat bacon with a turban on basically anything which will piss the politically correct powertrippers that think they can ban this.

ONLY do this from safe countries such as America and Russia who don't give a shit about political correctness and wrongthink and not places like sweden. or do it but the risk is on you.

if we can get 1000 videos of people with saluting dogs we can get it trending and this will piss off britcucks and probably bbc trending and they will have to cover it and we will have won the war while losing the battle

required

1x doggo
1x internet connection
1x camera
an ability to seig heil.

Is that the guy who taught his dog how to salute to hitler?

>You guys need to do this
>But I can't because my country will arrest me if I do

Hahaha, fuck off muhammed

But... I'm Libertarian... haha.

The fact that you actually believe someone should be jailed for the beliefs they hold means you actually support censorship. It's not like the guy is an activist or anything. I don't know about you, but I don't see communism being popular in the West anytime soon. I don't know what kind of world you've been living in.

Political Correctness needs to die. The fact that he's being jailed for making a joke at the expense of actual Nazis (something I know for a fact you probably do on a daily basis) sets a very dark precedence for all of us. If you can't come to terms with that, then you're either blind or ignorant. Or perhaps both.

This.

Venezuela 2.0

Attached: IMG_0893.jpg (620x387, 170K)

yeah

That's actually a great idea. Unfortunately I don't own a doggo. I'm sure I can come up with something creative though...

To salute at "gas the jews"

Jailed for his beliefs? God no, he should be thrown out of a moving helicopter.

>I don't see communism being popular in the West anytime soon. I don't know what kind of world you've been living in.

The real world? You haven't been to a modern college campus then have you? Which really doesn't surprise me to be honest.

A guy once said, "either all of it's okay, or none of it's okay. Choose."

All train our dogs to do the same thing and plaster it all over social media. A whole army of Jew hating pooches. They can't arrest us all.

Vocal minority.

Lol that’s actually pretty funny.
People need to grow a fucking sense of humour in this shitty country

We kick the UK out of NATO and kick them off the UN Security Council.

'We' can't brother. The Brits have to take care of this themselves.

That's hardly among our biggest concerns as a society right now. College campuses are basically the Westboro Baptist Church. Not even influential and they're pretty much universally hated. Not to mention, once those kids get out of college, they'll realize how the world actually works and they'll grow out of it.

people getting jailed for jokes is a legitimate case of that overplayed "first they came for (x)" logic though.

I don’t see how that will resolve this

It has to be non-British citizens doing it mocking the police, legal system, politicans and citizenry online with some sort of meme about how you are free to do this and the British people are not.

I can't sanely consider us a member of the "free world" now - we can be imprisoned for making jokes. I can't see how our government can claim to intervene or involve itself in any international affairs with moral authority when this is what it does domestically.

BRITAIN NO.

I see they do everything to honor Hitler's memory.

Attached: file.png (600x759, 248K)

You'll be crying when they do the same thing to you for your shitposting antics ausfag.

Attached: hide australian threads.png (919x737, 54K)

This could actually work, youtbe would ban everything though

Not if it's prevalent enough. But we'd need a LOT of people shitposting.

>Ephraim Borowski, 66, director of the Scottish Council of Jewish Communities (SCoJeC), told Airdrie Sheriff Court the Holocaust should not be joked about and doing so normalised antisemitism.

Attached: scotsman.jpg (592x390, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rq8y-ejapjE

We can't do much but spread awareness for acceleration of the collapse. UK is a cucked government, it appeased the IRA, it's appeasing Islam now. There's no real electable alternates that will tackle the problems they have.

Kek

Communists are not human. They are insects and should be treated as such.
This tryhard douche got exactly what he deserved, just not for the right reasons. I hope he gets stabbed in prison.

why are kikes so intent on making us hate them? if they'd just shut the fuck up no one would think another second of them.

See

suck some more communist dick you phagot

Taqiyya

GOD FUCKING DAMN.

YOU, AS A SUPPOSEDLY HUMAN BEING, HAVE THE CHOICE OF WATCHING THIS VIDEO. YOU CHOICE TO WATCH IT. THEN YOU MADE THE NEXT DECISION. YOU BECAME OFFENDED. AND HAVE THIS MAN JAILED. BECAUSE OF A PRETTY DAMN FUNNY JOKE.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ON A JEWISH BUILD CROSS.

I hate this world. I hate all of you faggots.

>no alternatives

Corbyn with crash the UK economy with no survivors and Europe with it.

Attached: IMG_2416.jpg (925x571, 103K)

Attached: count-dank-commie.jpg (1200x800, 225K)

wat. Me? I want to HELP this guy, you fucking nigger. Get a grip.

Attached: wtf.gif (253x200, 664K)

He's a commie yeah but its the ruling that matters not the commie dickhead.
Don't help him but we need to have our voices heard all over the west that we will not be controlled like this

>being this delusional
wew lad

We can all agree that this man is fucking trash and should be burned alive.
But right now we should use his momentum to push for the abolishment of hate speech laws.
Unlikely allies and such.

Attached: police-hijab.jpg (620x465, 29K)

go back to r/the_donald holy cuck

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Attached: applaud.gif (425x317, 2.74M)

We need Pewdiepie to make a video. Heck this is as relevant to youtube as it gets.

Look he's already tweeted about it. Next Pew News is gonna be juicy.

If there's anyone who can drum up public support, it's Felix.

Attached: pdp.png (1050x1211, 503K)

Venezuela 2.0 already exists and it’s called Bolivia.

they already came for Ernst Zundel, Robert Faurisson, Monica Shaeffer and others and people did nothing.

He's not trash, he just hasn't fully woken up yet, he's renounced communism.

He may also be hiding his power level to some degree.

pew pew pew! pewpew!

Attached: tenor.gif (228x252, 77K)

>this mad about political views
>individual thinker

You're but a rabid mutt.

He's not a communist he said he was when he was younger. I suspect you're still a teen as well.

He's not a commie. He has already disavowed communism. This is just being spread by antifa shills to stop us making this man a cause celebre

A Scottish yob with downs syndrome is hardly worth saving. Everyone knows UK doesn't have free speech.

Under appreciated trips of truth

Attached: 1508385367329.jpg (750x1024, 68K)

By swarming Parliament with Nazi symbols. Drown them in spam mail through the post, use drones to airdrop thousands of pictures of pugs over the fence, grab a hundred people and goose-step down the central square. Either force them to arrest everyone and bog down the system or drive them so far up a wall they have no choice but to capitulate.

Attached: Angry Autist Noises.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I'd love it if Trump made a statement about this condemning Britain for its anti-speech actions as of late.

But it won't happen.

Leave thousands of copies of Mein Kampf on the Tube

Except replace all the covers with cute pictures of pugs

Gotta get Tucker Carlson or Hannity to talk about it. They'll love the comedy angle. From there it will make its way to Trump eventually.

Make it look like the alt right hates this guy.

Reminder that things are only going to get worse, much worse, under Labour
youtube.com/watch?v=lnlD8sQ0qDA

Attached: imagine the smell.jpg (1024x635, 162K)

> America and Russia who don't give a shit about political correctness and wrongthink and not places like sweden.
>british flag

Attached: hoho.jpg (517x768, 65K)

dat face

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government...

It was fought to a stalemate by the IRA. Wouldn’t call that appeasement....

UK needs accelerationism at this point. Rich anons, brit anons, EU anons, all that can. Travel to EU and start reporting hate speech on every last brit you can. As many as you can. Make shit up even, go with friends and back eachothers claims up. Get as many brits arrested as possible. Flood the system. Make it so that every brit will know at least one person that has been jailed for talking. I'm heading to london for business in two weeks. I will be there for a month. I plan on getting at least 45 people jailed.

Why not one of you Burgers set up one of those White House online petitions calling on your government to address the issue?

shocking the jews had it out for him and they got what they wanted
color me surprised

Attached: 1520688337704.png (1200x1483, 1.1M)

The UK sucks ass.

Attached: mcgoober.jpg (910x752, 59K)

Didn't the IRA breakdown into pretty much a mafia near the end? I don't know much about it.

Give them the government they asked for. They will either wake up or die in their sleep

I feel dumb as I don't really know and assume the same thing. always portrayed as a peaky blinders bit throughout school and media from what I saw

I hope olivia is ok

>Make social media accounts
>Pretend to be Br*tish
>Drop redpills left and right
>Troll police and government
>Overwhelm the system until tracking down people for stupid shit becomes too time consuming

?

I follow the logic and it's probably true, but the whole premise is surreal at this point.

Attached: LASTTIME.jpg (654x862, 106K)

>a guy

like you should go around believing random guys. no wonder america is headed for the shitter you fuck. Graduate high school then talk to adults.

For better or for worse Change.org is placebo trash that is regularly completely fucking ignored by the government.

> Change.org
Eat glass shill

>Sheriff Derek O’Carroll said Tuesday that Meechan “knew that the material was offensive and knew why it was offensive. He would have known it was grossly offensive to many Jewish people.”
i find this sentencing offensive, lock up Sheriff Derek O’Carroll...

A whitehouse petition that gets over a certian amount of signatories, I think it is 100k but not sure) must recieve a response from the whitehouse, usually a small written press release in the friday dump. But it does go to the WH comms. Dir. at least, so it gets to the inner circle for awareness

what did he do?
looks like a hipster
lock him up

i thought you elves were still figuring out ski lifts

You delusional faggot.

ohh this guy
never mind
fine lad

Why are there 3 threads about this nog on page 1?
The shills are out tonight

sargon/liberalist shills, they think they can get Sup Forums on their shitlib side

Orwell England when?

Attached: 1517889856451.jpg (400x260, 11K)

provisional IRA disbanded
Drug gangs in RoI adopted the name
In Northern Ireland Raad emerged to stop drug dealing from southern drug gangs and Loyalist UDA who were flooding Ireland with drugs also.

Well I guess there's nothing that really hurts in trying in that case, since a press release is really all the goal is.

I hope he gets raped in Prison by some Muslim faggots.
All Antifa Commie fags must have their face smashed win with the sharp end of a riveting hammer.

youtube.com/watch?v=FDieV88Qi8s

This guy has some suggestions. You brits better fucking do something, your country is getting scary.