Post the top three figures you own.

Other urls found in this thread:

order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1066582919&ref=list
buyfags.moe
twitter.com/oyariashito/status/930703752864165889
goodsmile.info/en/product/6866/Mei Raiden Eternally Pure ver.html
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-034920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know about my top 3, but I love my top 1.

BUT IT COST ME $600 FUCK ME

1. Alter Saber Alter
2. Megahouse Dark Elf
3. Wing Hibiki

Honorable mention: Alter Mefmera, Megahouse Astaroth

1.- Dark Elf, By Megahouse
2.- Asami Akabane 1/4 Freeing
3.- Ikki Tousen XX Kan'u Unchou - 1/6 Daiki Kougyou

In no particular order.

Also I like these: Lineage II Dark Elf MF, Marie Mamiya Freeing, Hunter Bikini Warriors, Celia Cumani 1/6 Dragon Toy Steel ver.

It's pretty hard to choose only three though, I mean most of the time I only buy figures I really love.

>(6)

wow you sure saved that pic tons of times.

1.) Saya by Wing
2.) Mikuzukin by Max Factory
3.) Princess Mordina by Native

Soon

FREEing Medaka
FREEing Cecilia
FREEing Hakufu

Mine got shipped from NY

1. Alter Idol Festival Umi.
2. Alter Idol Festival Maki.
3. Dinner plate Jibril.

>FREEing Medaka
wish she wasn't that ridiculously priced.

meh, she's not that great, I don't the hype by some of you.

Mine is on the way

1 FREEing Ramlethal
2 Alter Ema Yasuhara
3 Alter Sora Kasugano Bunny style

Also who is that in OP's image?

>Also who is that in OP's image?
check amiami, they added that figure today, it won't be added to MFC.

I don't even care for Rem or Re:Zero, but this is too cute to pass up.

Not him but why not?

Why are all dakis total shit? There are seriously only a handful of good ones.

How do you like Umi? She's only my fifth favorite but all the pictures of her that I've seen online look amazing.

So, where the heck can I get this for 10-11k?, I saw in past threads that some of you had said that was her actual price, I can't find her for less than 18k.

order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1066582919&ref=list

buyfags.moe

Both chinese origin and chinese based manufacturer.

Wasnt there a website where they forced castoff figure's ? Ive been trying to look it back up since it has been posted here before but no luck. Anyone care to help me?

Moeyo probably, which figure are you talking about?, there is also that 2chan thread but since it has no archive you won't find anything older than 1-2months.

Best looking:
>Benten
>Tabby-San
>Alisha Diphda

Favorite:
>Devil's Cheerleader (Black ver.)
>Leonardo Watch
>Bikini Warriors' Dark Elf

Filthy Chinese merch is only good enough for pictures of the day, not the database.

Vagina bones.

Im just wondering if there has been a forced castoff of this figure. Since the other figure of plum in the bunny suit has been.

Can't decide if I should wait for this or get the Aquamarine one or both

Oh good, that 19980 figure from earlier included tax I don't have to pay. This isn't as wallet rapey as I'd thought.

Build me a shelf of girls with guns, faggit.

even if someone did a cast off it could be very hard or impossible to recover those photos, your best chance is to use google with the proper japanese keywords

Is there site that document these chinese figures?

animeshelf I think

Got any websites besides Moeyo ? Im googling with 強制的なキャストオフ but no luck so far.

make sure to use cast-off + name of the character(all in japanese) might also want to add 2chan.

oh sorry, I didn't notice you had used the terms already, as I said before those kind of things can be very hard to find, also Moeyo doesn't do that much nowadays (it was kinda common 5< years ago)

twitter.com/oyariashito/status/930703752864165889
I want this so bad.

That and that daki he just tweeted about. Holy fuck my dick is going to assume direct control when they come out.

Altair scales when?

athena's breasts, I always wondered if this was possible given that her dress is made of a flexible material, I never thought I would find this at amiami's item's page though.

They fucked that cleavage up pretty bad.

Why do her breast have skin webbing between them?

To buy or not to buy this gay shit.
What should I do anons?

Considering the manufacturer, i'd say later than sooner.

Pretty sure it wasn't intended to be shown, I'm more surprised that they didn't add glue and to have found that pic at amiami.

really?, I can't see that, I'm only seeing her breasts which are kind small as they should be.

Fap to clear your mind then make your decision.

Why is mfc so gay, they allow western shit too.

goodsmile.info/en/product/6866/Mei Raiden Eternally Pure ver.html

woah, call the cops they ought to know about this immediately.

Thoughts on this lewd Dookie?

Really love the butt.

I agree with you but they have to put a simple boundary somewhere to exclude a lot of crap, adding some exceptions might complicate things further.

I really like the design on her outfit, they did a good job with the paint. The wire is kinda finicky though. It's hard to get it to look natural.

that price, you can pretty much get a nice scale with amount.

1 (Tie). Amico/bkub Chen
3. Osamu Mikumo prizefig
Most of my buyfaggotry is artbooks and Gunpla, so I don't have that many statues/figs.

IT IS HERE, WTF?! I THOUGHT IT WILL BE IN DECEMBER! amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-034920

What are the shipping costs like for wallscrolls/tapestry from amimi?

>amimi

I don't know that sellet.

Got a little teary eyed thinking about a new good looking scale of Utena

Just got a figure in and it smells mildly like smoke and "antique shop". How would one go about deodorizing a figure? Things I would normally use for other material (e.g. baking soda, apple cider vinegar, sunlight, rubbing alcohol, etc.) would probably damage the paint, right?

You should have gotten the megahouse scale when she was 6k.

Whatever happened to that user project to scrape mfc and make a new site without their shit UI?

That one looks 'meh' at best.

Good lawd.

store it in its box closed without clamshell with a fragrant soap for 2 months, don't expect miracles though.

it's fine for 6k. now at its current price(10k) it's certainly not worth it.

These colors would look great on Emilia.
I hope GSC delivers something nice.

>tfw GSC has already perfected invisibility

Naked?

>fragrant soap

You don't think that will just end up with an odd mixture of soap and smoke? I like that general idea, though. I might try some carbon filters/ignimbrite and long-term storage. Thanks.

Here's a simple question for you buyfag experts - how do you fix a dodgy elbow joint on a Fraulien Revoltech?

It's not one of the ball joints, it's a little square peg with a small round peg sticking out the top of it. I can't even work out how it works, never mind fix it. How is it even meant to rotate when it's not broken? Does the round peg rotate inside the square peg?

Every time Asuka picks up her gun there's a 50% change her forearm will drop off, It's horrifying.

Some of those room freshener with charcoal bits? Popular in Asia. Clears smoke smell like a charm. Put that inside box for a while.

I don't want to sound rude but you're better asking that in in that place there are even threads just for revoltech stuff.

How do you guys clean up the dust that settles on your figures every other day? I've a glass cupboard where I display them but as you can guess, I ran out of space and further purchases are placed on my desk and open shelves. I also have no extra spaces for more cupboards/detolfs other than the desk/top of cupboard. Tips?

She is up

Also Rory by QQ is delayed.

More Rem figures? I was just thinking we didn't have enough.

Not rude m8, that's helpful - I'll ask them

Baking soda should be pretty harmless if you don't scrub, but I've never done it

That's what I'm planning on doing. Didn't even think of it at first and have a spare one of pic related sitting around that I never put in my freezer.

Make-up brush

God, I want this figure but I haven't watched Symphogear yet. Is it any good? Is this character pure wife material?

Pretty

it's good
she is best girl if you don't mind used goods w/o consent

shit anime was shit

This might be the first time I'm buying something just for looks, instead of buying because it's a character I like. I'm starved for girls with guns.

The anime was really shit, but Altair's design is great for a figure.

Well, you kind of have to you retard since she's an original character. There's no "character to like2.

That's exactly what I implied, retard. I only buy figures I like from characters and series I also like, instead of buying whatever looks good, but this is neither because she is an original character.

Today's my birthday, and Amico just sent me a present that I had to pay for. Y'all niggas ready for disappointment?

Did you get yourself some dildos for your birthday?
Happy birthday user.

And this is the gay shit I got. Now on to some scissoring action.

Thanks.

Happy birthday user. I think for your birthday you need to get yourself a proper non-gaymer mechanical keyboard.

Whats the shirt on the right? Looks like it could be nice.

>bkub

Fuck off.

Don't get your hopes too high, user.

>he doesn't like bkub

oh. If it makes you happy user.

I stopped liking him since he become too much of an attention whore.

I want to make my own figures of my waifu.

Good luck with that.